• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

we don't use credit counselor as in wording in Ghana, but the functions are same as credit officer. done short course on credit and risk management, God will see me through

Ok, well you need to prepare your case well to get through on work experience. Best of luck to you.

@aiguo, you said the case is settled. means am qualify to continued with the DV. SO after my diploma am l qualify
Bro, for what i know, getting even a degree, mastors or doctorate cant help if you dont have a high school certificate and even the required passes. Although the diploma is a bit higher than high school certificate but what the CO's really need is a certificate that is equivalent to the high school. All the questions at the interveiw regarding certificates, are base on the high school certificate or its equivalent.

cool bro. just prepare on that. try get all the paper work from your employer showing your two years working experience and also the link printing out to support or guide you. http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/13-2071.00.

it is well
I stand to be corrected. I think is not only about documents to prove your working experience but also documents to prove that you were been trained for that particular job.

I stand to be corrected. I think is not only about documents to prove your working experience but also documents to prove that you were been trained for that particular job.
@Britsimon explained about qualification through work experience here

www.britsimonsays.com/education-or-work-experience-qualifying-for-the-dv-lottery/

the issue wa also discussed in detail here

www.forums.immigration.com/threads/all-ethiopian-2015-dv-winners-meet-here.321013/page-79
and
www.forums.immigration.com/threads/all-ethiopian-2015-dv-winners-meet-here.321013/page-80

Last edited:
yes. from the link, it tells about the minimum requirement to enter

if training for the job, l have ACCA 1 , AAT certificate stage and series of risk and credit management training for credit officers

if training for the job, l have ACCA 1 , AAT certificate stage and series of risk and credit management training for credit officers

From whats i know, for those who couldnt enter into high school but rather learnt a trade ( capentery, tailoring etc) after junior high school will present their certificate after their training. But yours is a bit confusing and sceptical because i strongly know that, the CO's demand these certificates so that your dont become economic burden to the state if you are been given access to enter into the united state. So now i will say that the decision lies with you. You either stop or gamble. There is no harm in trying though, but if u r trying, you must carry along every document you have to the interview.

bro, there is no need for all these talk. the requirements are in english and we both understands english. if you think you meets the requirements cool. just present them. the forum i believe is for informational purpose and you have to right to decide on which path to choose because on the day of interview, it will be between you and the CO. i hope this will close the issue on this matter.

Ok here is the thing, people come to the forum and expect to be told what they want to hear. Now that should not be the case cos in the end they might just become the naked emperor. I will advice people to read carefully the information given by the moderators and other people who have gone through the process and also be on the look out for alternatives. That is the way you can benefit from coming to this forum. There are lots of people who wish they have a whiff of the info being shared here. Please make it count.