• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

Thanks Simon, makes for interesting reading.

I never knew the numbers were so dense. I always thought there were bigger gaps between the numbers.

Last edited:
Is it weird that mine says Administrative Processing?

Yes it is a bit odd. It may just be that the data was extracted and loaded into CEAC at a point when the embassy had not updated your status correctly (i.e. during the post interview "review" we think happens. Watch for that to be updated in the next few days and hopefully you'll get the passport/visa back anyway!

As wrong as it may sound I only bothered to check my results for 2014 draw a few days ago and realised my spouse's application had won. We have filled out the dv 260 and submitted it. Wanted to know how long approx before KCC schedules us for an interview ??

As wrong as it may sound I only bothered to check my results for 2014 draw a few days ago and realised my spouse's application had won. We have filled out the dv 260 and submitted it. Wanted to know how long approx before KCC schedules us for an interview ??
congrats too late is better than never

it should take from 4 to 5 months so u might expect a June interview depending on your case number !

you will be notified before two months of the interview date

Thank you for that. Long time for sure.
Also other query was does completing 6th form high school in Aus/NZ same as 12 years us school education ? My wife has only finished school,never went to uni

I have sent them an email. No reply yet.

I would call them. I've called a few times and they have been very helpful. Just enter 'zero' rather than waiting to hear all the info when you first get through. The last call only cost about $2 from my mobile which was far less then what I expected. Hopefully you get some answers soon.

Congrats! What's your case number? Eg 9xx

OC CEAC data now available - highest case number is 2306 and 140 visas are already issued.

http://britsimonsays.com/dv2015-ceac-data-published/
Thanks for this - really interesting. I have a couple of questions...can you tell the difference between genuine 'holes' and those cases who never followed up on their application? Does this data allow for a comfortable prediction for what might happen in the Feb bulletin for OC?
Also, there are a lot of people from SUV (Fiji?) getting refused. I remember reading something about a 'Fiji' factor but can't find it again...is there a Fiji factor?