• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

Congratulations Tuesday people!

I'm jealous and can't wait to have my post DV drinking session.

But there are no regulars in my number range - @connectedspace maybe? Feel like a beer in seven months mate?

I'd say I'm a hundred above you... though yes, I'm going to want a beer, one way or another!

I actually get the feeling that if my number ever goes current, the relief will relax every muscle in my body to the extent that my heart will stop beating and the whole business will have been for naught.

I'd say I'm a hundred above you... though yes, I'm going to want a beer, one way or another!

I actually get the feeling that if my number ever goes current, the relief will relax every muscle in my body to the extent that my heart will stop beating and the whole business will have been for naught.

If I get my greencard I think everyone of my muscles will do just that Connected.... Just hoping my sphincter isn't one of them. But no, we have to hold it together, there are lamington and vegemite sandwich feasts to be enjoyed whilst singing Khe San so we have to get through. It's essential!

If I get my greencard I think everyone of my muscles will do just that Connected.... Just hoping my sphincter isn't one of them. But no, we have to hold it together, there are lamington and vegemite sandwich feasts to be enjoyed whilst singing Khe San so we have to get through. It's essential!

You know, you're damn right. So I'll have to wind tight over something else then. Maybe a new hobby like underwater spelunking or shark patting.

Spelunking is caving I think? I cannot do that. I get claustrophobic in planes, let alone somewhere dark, cold and small.

Congrats I getting your passport back Blondie!

I know no one here can give tax advice, but does anyone know the taxation implications generally for owning property overseas whilst a resident in the US?

Congrats I getting your passport back Blondie!

I know no one here can give tax advice, but does anyone know the taxation implications generally for owning property overseas whilst a resident in the US?

These guys might be able to help you:

http://www.ustaxcentral.com

I own a place in the States and the tax can get messy. I've only just started working with them, so can't fully endorse them.

I'm glad you guys are keeping this thread moving. It's the only thing that stops me from checking my email every 2 minutes waiting for the 2NL.

That and the xe currency app on my phone. Far Out that's a roller coaster that thing. :)
I'm with you Gandt, waiting on that damn 2NL!!

Honestly, I think I was better when I wasn't current. Now, I'm just stuck in a horrible limbo. I NEED to have something that I can do. At the moment everything is out of my control. Argh!!!
I know!!!! I feel so misplaced. I don't feel like I'm here, and I'm not there yet. It colours my every bloody moment. Family and friends are sick to death of me.

I know!!!! I feel so misplaced. I don't feel like I'm here, and I'm not there yet. It colours my every bloody moment. Family and friends are sick to death of me.

hahahah. Yep, that's it.

It's just "all consuming". I'm grateful when I have distractions that take my mind off it.

I'm very much looking forward to being able to book medicals and do all that stuff. I think I'll be better when we get an interview date too. At least I will have something concrete to work with.

hahahah. Yep, that's it.

It's just "all consuming". I'm grateful when I have distractions that take my mind off it.

I'm very much looking forward to being able to book medicals and do all that stuff. I think I'll be better when we get an interview date too. At least I will have something concrete to work with.
Yes! I just want some dates in my diary so I know I have an end date in sight. I'm seeing in my mind 10th March interview date, so I'm trying to make that happen with sheer will. Let's hope we are both on that day! I want to be on a plane before March is over!

Yes! I just want some dates in my diary so I know I have an end date in sight. I'm seeing in my mind 10th March interview date, so I'm trying to make that happen with sheer will. Let's hope we are both on that day! I want to be on a plane before March is over!

I have that date pencilled in too for the interview, mostly because I only just missed going current last time. We're thinking we will head off in July.