• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

I currently pay new employees (with no certifications) $11/hr. They are mandated by the state law to obtain certification within 120 days of hire. I pay for their training/certifications then $14/hr once certified. I have 40hrs/wk shifts available but one can ask for more hours. But kina baba na mama na sisters are preventing other Kenyans from helping others by forming their own opinions and imposing them on others without asking questions despite knowing NOTHING about other people. Sad
U r now starting to sound like a desperate employer

Wow! I didn't know that there are desperate employers and those that are not . Thanks for the enlightenment. Seems like you've forgotten that I withdrew my offer; I was just clarifying to someone. But I know for sure there are desperate people seeking employment, here, everyday! I was one before.
Real employers maintain their EGO neither do they beg targeted employees nor repeat themselves like the way u do

Are you an employer? Any employees so you can say you know what you are talking about? Not everyone cares about EGO as you call it. I invest in my employees, and I take time to get the right employees so my investment doesn't go to waste. And it's definitely easier working with fellow Kenyans, for obvious reasons.
Oooh yes am an employer:cool:,are u looking for job?Anyway enough of the fracas,wish u luck in ur search.

I currently pay new employees (with no certifications) $11/hr. They are mandated by the state law to obtain certification within 120 days of hire. I pay for their training/certifications then $14/hr once certified. I have 40hrs/wk shifts available but one can ask for more hours. But kina baba na mama na sisters are preventing other Kenyans from helping others by forming their own opinions and imposing them on others without asking questions despite knowing NOTHING about other people. Sad

This is so silly. You talk about State law and requiring certification, but don't mention the state or talk about what the work is. Really it sounds like complete BS. The money is barely enough to support anyone (I pay my cleaner $20/hr) and has no relationship to the money you initially discussed. You are obviously a dreamer and have zero credibility. No business person would take the approach you have (and I speak from 30 years of business experience). I have no idea why we haven't banned you already because you are clearly not someone trustworthy.

Wow! Can I be your cleaner? STOP LYING TO PEOPLE, unless this cleaner works for 1-2 hrs once a week that's ok but you can't say you can pay a cleaner $20/hr and provide full time employment. Full time work is different, and you of all the people should know that! Why should I tell you more about the job yet all you've done all along is struggle to fabricate lies to make people believe this is a scam? Ban me from this BS (like I care!); I am starting to feel like am talking to a bunch of kids!

Okay, your wish has been granted. Goodbye!