• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

which us state is much better in terms of job oppotunities and public service,universites quality
All states are good.if I tell you it's main state will you agree with me.just Google the map af america and locate this state (main)

When registering for DHL, as principal, do you take the option to add family members of you register for each one separately (start afresh for every member)? Kindly help. Thanks.

Hello,

I had a couple of queries that I came across today in relation to the DV process

1. About Certificate of Good Conduct

Previously in Kenya this had a validity for upto a year. However, somewhere beginning November last year, the above named was termed to "Police Clearing Certificate"
and its validity is now upto 6 months only.
However a couple of people have said that theirs' which was issued this year has one year validity. I need advice on this from those who got their
Police Clearance Certificates this year.

2. KNEC results

I asked a couple who have been through Interview this question, but still wanted reassurance. Does only the Principal applicant require to avail the KNEC
certified results or also the spouse and kids who have completed high school have to ?
3. DHL
A selectee who was granted visa asked me this question today, need your advices to respond to him.
Does the principal applicant have to register the spouse and kids separately or they are all covered under the same waybill ?

That's all for now. Kindly advise :)

@Britsimon @SusieQQQ @Sm1smom @vladek15425

Please let me have your thoughts too, if possible.

When registering for DHL, as principal, do you take the option to add family members of you register for each one separately (start afresh for every member)? Kindly help. Thanks.
Each family member is considered independent,once you register yours you select add other family members.
To pick your DHL parcel you will be required to present consent letter from your wife(showing she has agreed you pick on her behalf) plus her original ID although they accepted copiy of passport in my case-they had demanded the ID,for children,carry original birth certificates.

Hello,

I had a couple of queries that I came across today in relation to the DV process

Previously in Kenya this had a validity for upto a year. However, somewhere beginning November last year, the above named was termed to "Police Clearing Certificate"
However a couple of people have said that theirs' which was issued this year has one year validity. I need advice on this from those who got their

2. KNEC results

I asked a couple who have been through Interview this question, but still wanted reassurance. Does only the Principal applicant require to avail the KNEC
certified results or also the spouse and kids who have completed high school have to ?
3. DHL
A selectee who was granted visa asked me this question today, need your advices to respond to him.
Does the principal applicant have to register the spouse and kids separately or they are all covered under the same waybill ?

Thanks @DADA
Quest 1. Previous Good conducts had marked validity of a year,However for the new one I didn't see validity period (It was not written if am not wrong)
Quest 2. KNEC- Only the Principal applicant is required proof of education or work experience
quest 3. Each family member is considered independent,once you register yours you select add other family members.
To pick your DHL parcel you will be required to present your ID plus consent letter from your wife(showing she has agreed you pick on her behalf)
plus her original ID although they accepted copiy of passport in my case-they had demanded the ID,for children,carry original birth certificates.

Today we were taken through some orientation lessons for the new Job.
Am also considering taking another part time Job (3-4)hours which have been offered to me.
For the Commercial Driving License,I was told to be considered the first requirement is proof of a one year drivers experience in the States.
This are my plans buddies-wishing all those going,waiting for theirs interview/being current success in their future endeavours

Am also considering taking another part time Job (3-4)hours which have been offered to me.
For the Commercial Driving License,I was told to be considered the first requirement is proof of a one year drivers experience in the States.
This are my plans buddies-wishing all those going,waiting for theirs interview/being current success in their future endeavours

As a motorbike rider (very vulnerable to getting wiped out by a huge truck) I'm very pleased to hear that!

Each family member is considered independent,once you register yours you select add other family members.
To pick your DHL parcel you will be required to present consent letter from your wife(showing she has agreed you pick on her behalf) plus her original ID although they accepted copiy of passport in my case-they had demanded the ID,for children,carry original birth certificates.

Thanks Simon, appreciate your input dear.

Thanks @DADA
Quest 1. Previous Good conducts had marked validity of a year,However for the new one I didn't see validity period (It was not written if am not wrong)
Quest 2. KNEC- Only the Principal applicant is required proof of education or work experience
quest 3. Each family member is considered independent,once you register yours you select add other family members.
To pick your DHL parcel you will be required to present your ID plus consent letter from your wife(showing she has agreed you pick on her behalf)
plus her original ID although they accepted copiy of passport in my case-they had demanded the ID,for children,carry original birth certificates.

Thankyou Simon,

Thanks Simon. I am now good to go. Thought I was wrong since I added Family. I tried to reach you on phone on the same, however, you have answered precisely. Meaning, if me and my wife goes personally no need for ID. is that so? However, we should have the kids Birth Certificate.

Simon, you mean you are already on the first job! Amazing. Kwani majob ni mob sana yaani zinangojea sisi mara hiyo!

hii simon, have been off sometime , i was knocked down by some flu. i have recovered , it is good to hear that your doing good. i had asked some question earlier , i dont if it appropriate to ask again , but anyway, enjoy!!!!!!!!

Hello,

2. KNEC results

3. DHL

Go through this thread. Your questions have been answered repeatedly.