• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Phew!!!!! Thanks Sm1smom , I almost worked up myself into a frenzy thinking about it. I did not want to have to unlock my DS 260 form.

I had applied for police clearance last may .I expect to be appearing before the Co by Jan or Feb .latest could be March. Will I need to get another police clearance certificate as this will be under a year since I got the current one.I also got a police report of a country I lived before dated the same month.will I need to do this reports. HOWEVER for the second country I only lived for 11 months (under a year)

is a must that the state of my host be the same as the state where i want my permanent residents to be ,ie i want texas and my host live in virginia beach

is a must that the state of my host be the same as the state where i want my permanent residents to be ,ie i want texas and my host live in virginia beach
Edmond-people are/may be willing to answer you but;when you talk of a host,what do you understand his role to be?
As per your suggestions-
You should stay with the host in Virginia for a while 1,2,3+ months then relocate and live independently in Texas ( in Texas she no longer become your Host).

Edmond-people are/may be willing to answer you but;when you talk of a host,what do you understand his role to be?
As per your suggestions-
You should stay with the host in Virginia for a while 1,2,3+ months then relocate and live independently in Texas ( in Texas she no longer become your Host).
which us state is much better in terms of job oppotunities and public service,universites quality

Whats your CN (can you update your signature) ,I don't think the embassy would contact the host
Put more efforts getting a host on your own,this is the first test(challenge) you MUST pass.Inbox @DADA your phone number she will guide you on what to do.
The host determines what you become here in the USA
Otherwise, to become independent you must have GOOD CASH, be SMART and apply SURVIVAL SKILLS.

Hello Simon,
What did you mean by " the host determines what you became here in USA"?

I had applied for police clearance last may .I expect to be appearing before the Co by Jan or Feb .latest could be March. Will I need to get another police clearance certificate as this will be under a year since I got the current one.I also got a police report of a country I lived before dated the same month.will I need to do this reports. HOWEVER for the second country I only lived for 11 months (under a year)
yes.... its valid for six months

@Simon is right about having a good host. As we speak thanx to my host i have four job offers both in dc and Maryland ...once am done with my interview and i get my passport i might live before the new year and start working.

Hi Everyone! Finally submitted my DS260 form today! What a load off my back. Now I have to start applying for police certificates as I've lived in too many places. Lets continue praying for each other!!

@Simon is right about having a good host. As we speak thanx to my host i have four job offers both in dc and Maryland ...once am done with my interview and i get my passport i might live before the new year and start working.

Nayfara you have been so silent, please keep us updated

I was going through my DS 260 and have noted that I included my primary school as an education of higher learning.
Do I unlock and change or do you think there is no problem

how long will it take for ds 260 for to accept to be edited after it has been unlocked?
Once your DS 260 form is unlocked, you have ample time to edit your information. But, why do you stay with unlocked form? Specially if your case number is relatively low, it is good to update your information and submit it again as soon as possible.