• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

I did the same while in Kenya but they never responded due to many factors-However it helps getting some insights on things to expect.
They will ask you to create your profile and upload your CV(which you can do while in Kenya).Try that
i will do that let me search for jobs in us then i will upload my cv.

@Simon give me personal details for host they want,do they want phone no,email ,are us embassy informs that person( host) that someone had requested to be host?

@Simon give me personal details for host they want,do they want phone no,email ,are us embassy informs that person( host) that someone had requested to be host?
Whats your CN (can you update your signature) ,I don't think the embassy would contact the host
Put more efforts getting a host on your own,this is the first test(challenge) you MUST pass.Inbox @DADA your phone number she will guide you on what to do.
The host determines what you become here in the USA
Otherwise, to become independent you must have GOOD CASH, be SMART and apply SURVIVAL SKILLS.

Whats your CN (can you update your signature) ,I don't think the embassy would contact the host
Put more efforts getting a host on your own,this is the first test(challenge) you MUST pass.Inbox @DADA your phone number she will guide you on what to do.
The host determines what you become here in the USA
Otherwise, to become independent you must have GOOD CASH, be SMART and apply SURVIVAL SKILLS.
i have found host from virginia,my aunt so i was asking for details i need to request from her ,what is in ds 260

i want to know details the embassy ask about the host can someone assist me please
As I've learnt from previous posts of interview experiences
- name four your sponsor
- your relationship with your sponsor
- when your sponsor went to US
- what your sponsor is doing there
- AoS (rare case)
The first two are very common.
Others may add on these

As I've learnt from previous posts of interview experiences
- name four your sponsor
- your relationship with your sponsor
- when your sponsor went to US
- what your sponsor is doing there
- AoS (rare case)
The first two are very common.
Others may add on these
thanks,what about phone no and email

i have found host from virginia,my aunt so i was asking for details i need to request from her ,what is in ds 260

What is in DS 260? That's a strange question! You should know what's on the DS form if you're a DV selectee. So are you a 2015 selectee and have you filled and submitted your form?

What is in DS 260? That's a strange question! You should know what's on the DS form if you're a DV selectee. So are you a 2015 selectee and have you filled and submitted your form?
i filled that form ds 260 on may 28 bt i want to unlock it and before i want to know all information details being filled for the host so that i may request her(host) all that

Question: when filling the Ds 260 form we are asked for mother's name at birth , whose birth do they mean, mine or hers . In other words do they want her maiden names ?