• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Had my medicals today.......still have to go tomorrowo_O

day 1
fyi
1.Make sure you have two photos.
2.have three copys of your passport.(people were turned down coz of this)
3.Money to pay ie i paid 24,839Ksh.
4.the earlier you get their the better.gates open at 7 pm :confused:
5.if you know you have (HIV) or you think you have, their is a high chance you have tb.
TB testing takes 8 weeks.
6.if you agree to take a HIV test then ur positive you will have to get a TB test(8 weeks).
7.if your x ray shows you have holes in your longs.you get tested for TB.(8 weeks)
NB.
8.have your 2nl with you.
it is better to scheduled you appointment as early as possible in case of anything.:)
after six weeks of the vaccination it is a must you have a booster whether you have flown out to usa or not
if in usa the boosters will be issued their ,if still in kenya you can go to iom or any hospital but make sure you get a certificate.

1. submit you form with copy of passport
2. counseling
3.blood test.
4.x ray
5.pay at village market cba.

Last edited:
Had my medicals today.......still have to go tomorrow

day 1
fyi
4.the earlier you get their the better.gates open at 7:eek:o pm
5.if you know you have (HIV) or you think you have, their is a high chance you have tb.
6.if you agree to take a HIV test then ur positive you will have to get a TB test(8 weeks).
7.if your x ray shows you have holes in your longs.you get tested for TB.(8 weeks)
NB.
it is better to scheduled you appointment as early as possible in case of anything.
after six weeks of the vaccination it is a must you have a booster whether you have flown out to usa or not
if in usa the boosters will be issued their ,if still in kenya you can go to iom or any hospital but make sure you get a certificate.
Nice explanations. I think it works for other countries too. It helps. Thank you

Last edited:
Had my medicals today.......still have to go tomorrowo_O

day 1
fyi
4.the earlier you get their the better.gates open at 7 pm :confused:
NB.
it is better to scheduled you appointment as early as possible in case of anything.:)

1. submit you form with copy of passport
2. counseling
3.blood test.
4.x ray
5.pay at village market cba.
nice explanation

Question summary:
What did you do after high school,
Do you have others children besides this ones?
Did you previously have another wife?
Why was your 2nd child birth certificate registered late after) 6years?
Which state are you moving to?
VISA approved

More detailed visa expe-soon
Nice explanation Simon. Your journey's second leg has just began. Congratulations

Dears, newbie alert! :)

New to the forum and got loads of questions. My interview is on 18th Nov and shall be doing my medicals tomorrow. Need an honest opinion on what are my chances based on the fact that I dint include my baby in the original entry(honest error) but later did in the DS260. Should I go ahead with the process or do I forfeit it this time round and try my hand with subsequent applications?

New to the forum and got loads of questions. My interview is on 18th Nov and shall be doing my medicals tomorrow. Need an honest opinion on what are my chances based on the fact that I dint include my baby in the original entry(honest error) but later did in the DS260. Should I go ahead with the process or do I forfeit it this time round and try my hand with subsequent applications?
Karibu....welcome Giteve..before answering your queries you need to confirm my worries
1.Hope ur wife was included in the original EDV
2.Hope ur kid was borne after ur submitting the D260

What do you mean by "honest error"? Was the baby born by the time of your eDV application? If you already had the baby when you applied and did not include the baby on the entry, you will get a visa denial when you go for the interview. The chances of an approval are absolutely non existence, zero percent chance! Sorry for being so blunt, but it's the truth.

Thank you Susie,Britsimon and Mom for your infallible guidance..Continue with the good work.
Simon, Congratulations Man. Am next and my issue is here: My middle name bears an initial in my Form Four Certificate, can this be a major issue?! I welcome your guidance on this forum fraternity please.