• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AOS Only

cn came up little late but I'm doing my best thank you guys for the support.
You could have filed 2 months before your CN became current---there is a provision that allows you to file early...it's unfortunate you did not know that.

Unfortunately I didn't know I was calling everywhere they all told me you can't do anything until your visa number is available

Okay, I only have I-485 , I-765 , and I-131(which I won't apply for I-131) but how can I get the forms ; G-325A biographic info , I-693,,G-1145 ,,I-797 notice of action ?

Hey guys I'm getting the medical exam today and possibly results in Monday thanks for all the help. The only thing that I'm not clear about is I-797 I don't know how to find it.

Hey guys I'm getting the medical exam today and possibly results in Monday thanks for all the help. The only thing that I'm not clear about is I-797 I don't know how to find it.
Hi, I-797 is some notification letter from USCIS if you have received any benefit from USCIS. Not every body has I-797. For example, i had applied for OPT and receveid I 797 for that. So you may have it or you may not.

I'm gonna go to uscis office and make sure that wheater I should send the medical form or not

Thanks again. Yes I'll follow up with you guys and send all the documents at one shot I'm sure I can send them before sep30 and I can have the interview after sep30 right ? And also just to recap can anybody please tell me all the forms that I need to send to Chicago including the medical form... Also diversity lottery selectee notification letter is the one that we first learnt we have been selected right ?

You need to listen to Mom and others. Mom asked you above if you have done your medical. You later posted you were going to check with USCIS. Let me say this politely. FORGET USCIS!!! LISTEN TO (AND RESPOND TO) MOM! USCIS literally don't know how you are supposed to do this and you have NO TIME to mess this up by not following Moms instructions. You could have (should have ) filed over 1 month ago - and once 9/30 passes you are done.

I would suggest you do not send the pack now. It is Friday - take the day/weekend and make sure it gets sent tomorrow or on Monday. During the next couple of days you can study the spreadsheet and make sure you send the package right, first time.

You need to listen to Mom and others. Mom asked you above if you have done your medical. You later posted you were going to check with USCIS. Let me say this politely. FORGET USCIS!!! LISTEN TO (AND RESPOND TO) MOM! USCIS literally don't know how you are supposed to do this and you have NO TIME to mess this up by not following Moms instructions. You could have (should have ) filed over 1 month ago - and once 9/30 passes you are done.

I would suggest you do not send the pack now. It is Friday - take the day/weekend and make sure it gets sent tomorrow or on Monday. During the next couple of days you can study the spreadsheet and make sure you send the package right, first time.
Right, good advice not doubt. Once this late AOS process would be decided, presuming for a second it will, the critical part in all of this would then become actual visa availability at very end of September. Good luck!

Thank you guys yea I'm listening mom and now getting the medical exam I was lucky to find a dr for today and gonna get the results on Monday by the time I'm gonna scrunitize all the forms and send them by Monday

Thank you guys yea I'm listening mom and now getting the medical exam I was lucky to find a dr for today and gonna get the results on Monday by the time I'm gonna scrunitize all the forms and send them by Monday

Did your doctor say he would fill out your I-693 on the spot for you on Monday? For me, I had to go in once (for physical, shots and TB skin test), again a few days later to get the results of my TB skin test back, then again several days after that to pick up the signed and sealed I-693 that the doctor had filled out. Not sure if my experience is typical however, but it may be worth emphasizing how quickly you need all this done when you see your civil surgeon.

Yes he did , same happened to me I think it's the typical situation. I'm gonna go there in Monday and if I need they'll do the skin test and I'll go from there.

Yes he did , same happened to me I think it's the typical situation. I'm gonna go there in Monday and if I need they'll do the skin test and I'll go from there.
If you need they' ll do skin test? Did you do the skin test recently? If you did not, u will have to take the tb test, and that will take few days. You should request your doctor to getyour forms ready soon. It took me a week. You cant afford wasting much time. Also, if you have proof of vaccines take them with you. I took the ones i had submitted to my university. You should think smart. Any confusion ask here, someone will answer your concerns. People are great here.

The Tb test takes two days to do it, "they have to wait for two days to see if you're going to react to the virus or not", my advice to you is you have to do it today so you can pick up the results on Monday

Hello.
I submitted my papers on the 1st of August. They cashed the check.
I got the paper that says that am doing the biometric on Wednesday (8/26) and my number is available in august.

If i got that far does it mean that the I 485 i submitted is correct and has been accepted and has not been denied?

Thank you.

He can get a new card if he wants to...would be simpler going forward since the restriction no longer applies. My husband and I went to the Social Security office and told them we needed to update our statuses. It was quick and they ordered us new SS cards without the restriction. Congrats on receiving your cards by the way. Free at last! LOL
Thank you .. Yea free and happy.. :)

I didn't do the skin test, I gave my blood and got shot today so waiting for Monday.i hope I can send everything on Monday