• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2014 Lottery High number or not? Please help.

It might not be fake , as there might be more case numbers with no persons selected in between that might be the reason where there is high case number as 27K.

Looking at Asia data as of now, The number of total selectee per 1000 is around 1000 with family members. This might get less as number moves up and if there are significant holes.

The maximum case number that I have heard from this forum AS 27k might be fake????what do you say?

Sloner, I agree on AS, SA and OC, but don't understand why you still think AF & EU will be so changed. Are you still basing this on 2012???

Ok so britsimon with dropouts and rejections it is possible for SA to go upto the 2500 number correct? All I've been seeing before is the maximum it would go up to is 16**

It might not be fake , as there might be more case numbers with no persons selected in between that might be the reason where there is high case number as 27K.

Looking at Asia data as of now, The number of total selectee per 1000 is around 1000 with family members. This might get less as number moves up and if there are significant holes.
u r right to some extent, CEAC data of 013dv showed the maximum case # 11k from 16 selectee ie the selectee are greater than the case #, but this fiscal year just a reverse of that, what will be mystery behind this....so, there is not be the highest case number as claimed in my view, the highest case number must be around 23k if there exist less numbers of derivatives than last year!!!I might be wrong

Ok so britsimon with dropouts and rejections it is possible for SA to go upto the 2500 number correct? All I've been seeing before is the maximum it would go up to is 16**

Yes it is possible. Cuba seems to be getting high rejections and the economies of SA will make the costs of the process and relocation prohibitive for many selectees - so the response rate for SA is low. SA is also making pretty good progress on the VBs so yes - so far, things are looking good for SA.

2014AF000054xx, visa picked up Mumbai India,A Nigeria living in India,anybody from Africa living in India finding problem with India PCC please i can be of help to you, email (josephodibo@gmail.com)....Interview peace of cake.P&P( patients and prayer) key to Dv program.Austin Texas 100% loading...

Hi

Hi everybody,
I am a new user,
Who can help me?? My case number is 2014EU00027XXX, I didn't get my confirmation email yet. And now I am very impatient and very nervous. I don't like waiting))) Who has the nearest case number?? I sent my application to Kentucky on 06 of August. Approximately when will I get my confirmation and when will be my interview??

Hi

Hi everybody,
I am a new user,
Who can help me?? My case number is 2014EU00027XXX, I didn't get my confirmation email yet. And now I am very impatient and very nervous. I don't like waiting))) Who has the nearest case number?? I sent my application to Kentucky on 06 of August. Approximately when will I get my confirmation and when will be my interview??
Thank you for your help!

Hi everybody,
I am a new user,
Thank you for your help!
Hi.
Why CN52000 behave calmly. I notice it is not the first time.:)
Your interview will be in April or May.

Hi everybody,
I am a new user,
Thank you for your help!

Your number will probably be current in April (at the earliest) or in May (more likely). If you are current in April you would get an email in about 4 weeks time. If you are current in May your email will be about 9 weeks from now.

You can come here to find out what is current or go to http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/bulletin.html