• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2014 Lottery High number or not? Please help.

What do u guys think of my number AS12xxx Nepal?? Too high or on the borderline. Looking at the last year CEAC data the last number was '2013AS1068x'..

Thanks I don't have facebook. May be I need to sign up at least for this.
In regard to 6082 selectee from Nepal I though that number included only the selectee and not the derivatives. Somewhere it is mentoned that it includes the family as well is that so?

actually the discussion started by that sussie saying to sloner post that all people sent their forms in time, but i have strong proof that from NEpal thyr send form delayed this year late june and july .. due to which many got late scheduled for interview.. i just meant that if form one country if this is situation may be other country have same as drops and drops mixes to form ocean... and for which sussie said nepali people are less to compare the whole world for which i said of total slectee 6082 nepalese are there which will be 12% of total Dv visa just simple... why are u so serious dear chill chill...

Actually I did not say everyone had submitted on time, "dear", and you clearly just don't understand math. I can't chill when people post bullsh*t on public forums I'm afraid. If you still cannot see why your calculation is wrong I'm not going to continue banging my head against a wall.

thank you dear iam so poor at maths sorry what to do... can you teach me..?///lol :mad:
Actually I did not say everyone had submitted on time, "dear", and you clearly just don't understand math. I can't chill when people post bullsh*t on public forums I'm afraid. If you still cannot see why your calculation is wrong I'm not going to continue banging my head against a wall.

How about this, rayme: if you calculate it the way you do for Nepal, you get a total number of selectees that is almost 300% of the total visas available. Does that really make sense to you, to do the calculation that way?

ya dear what should I do now?? u are great we this forum will suggest u for nobel prize in maths ok for u...?????????????;)
How about this, rayme: if you calculate it the way you do for Nepal, you get a total number of selectees that is almost 300% of the total visas available. Does that really make sense to you, to do the calculation that way?

Just do me a favour, rayme, for your own good...when people come to discuss investment plans with you, be very, very careful.

ok dear thank you so much u are so great.... and the award for the nobel prize in maths goes to susie....................................................................:D:D
Just do me a favour, rayme, for your own good...when people come to discuss investment plans with you, be very, very careful.

ok dear thank you so much u are so great.... and the award for the nobel prize in maths goes to susie....................................................................:D:D

By your immature responses now I guess you have finally figured out why you are wrong.

There is no Nobel prize in math btw and if there was it wouldn't be awarded for stuff kids can do.

Thanks I don't have facebook. May be I need to sign up at least for this.
In regard to 6082 selectee from Nepal I though that number included only the selectee and not the derivatives. Somewhere it is mentoned that it includes the family as well is that so?
no doubt 6082 is with derivatives!

how many selectee did not gotta chance of 2NL and interview?

All regions were current by year end, but Iran got cut off on 20 Sept.

FYI there were 4370 selected from Nepal which if previous numbers for visas issued on this thread were right, was enough to almost max out (using 3850 as max) So if rates of return and interview success rates are similar for Nepalese this year it seems inevitable there will be disappointments with 6082 selected.

Also, we would never know how many people did not get 2nd NL or interview chance as such, only max case number for years with cut-offs and final visas issued. Bear in mind that in the Iran case, there were some people who had 2NLs and were approved but just didn't get their visas printed in time before the cut-off was announced. The same happened for Bangladesh a few years ago.

Hi SusieQQQ

Within 6082 selectee how would you think that the distribution for Case number would be?

Can it be something like there could be some missing numbers within distribution.

Lets say nepal has 0 - 30000 AS and then there is just 60000 and then moving forward. Could there be sth like that?

All regions were current by year end, but Iran got cut off on 20 Sept.

FYI there were 4370 selected from Nepal which if previous numbers for visas issued on this thread were right, was enough to almost max out (using 3850 as max) So if rates of return and interview success rates are similar for Nepalese this year it seems inevitable there will be disappointments with 6082 selected.