• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2014 Lottery High number or not? Please help.

Dv2014

I am a Nigeria already in the US visiting with a B1 visa,there are 2 question,can I do an AOS in the US?I want to know if my CN (2014AF000031XX) is high or low and what are my chances?

I also Won the DV lottery 2014

my number is 2014AS00019XXX , do you think it's high or low ?
what are my chances to get the visa and when the interview will be scheduled ?

I am a Nigeria already in the US visiting with a B1 visa,there are 2 question,can I do an AOS in the US?I want to know if my CN (2014AF000031XX) is high or low and what are my chances?
You could do AOS if you changed plans already in USA. You were supposed to come on B visa temporarily, but you won GC already in US. If you enter US after you won GC, it is very fishy.
This number does not seem high enough to me. However, in 2-3 weeks I'll have more calculations done.

Number AS19xxx seems much higher to me.

@raevsky - Do you think I should go for CP or AOS? I am already in US and have H1B visa. Case # is EU10XXX

@aos13 yes, I am still trying to decide which way to go. My wife is pregnant and due date is last week of December which means I can't file my i485 until late January because of vaccines etc. and I don't know when I'll hear back from them if I go for AOS. I know CP is way cheaper than AOS and i think it is more secure and fast. But I am open to suggestions. Sorry for bugging you guys.

However, this year a gang of scammers hijacked the forum, and it is obvious why - in order to pursute illegal activities.
I need to throw this gang from the forum, all of them, because they obstruct the forum forrm it's purpose - being a place for open discussuions. That group of scammers is trying to drive the forum away by littering here. They need to get off the forum.
For me the main purpose why they need to get off is because they obstruct the forum from openness. And the tool for me to oi that will be government tools to prevent their illegal activity on the forum
If they do not stop hijacking the forum, I will have to do that any way - in case they are in the US they will be arrested for illegal activity, and in case they are not in the US, government will apply force to those who allow them on the forum.

And who would those scammers be??? If you are insinuating anybody in AOS threads, please go ahead and show some real proof as opposed to your outlandish theories. If anything, those people tell others to be prudent, not reckless; and they do more good than telling people not to bother to apply.

Not to bother to apply.. now, WHO would benefit from that? Maybe somebody who runs a business enrolling people in lottery and trying to increase their chances? Just an outlandish theory like yours. I will not engage you again. If you continue with your baseless insuniations, I'm sure people will notice that. Again.

@aos13 yes, I am still trying to decide which way to go. My wife is pregnant and due date is last week of December which means I can't file my i485 until late January because of vaccines etc. and I don't know when I'll hear back from them if I go for AOS. I know CP is way cheaper than AOS and i think it is more secure and fast. But I am open to suggestions. Sorry for bugging you guys.

There is plenty of information out there. I recommend you to make an appointment with a doctor registered with USCIS and ask him/her about the vaccines, and take an infopass with a field office and ask them about your particular situation. It would be time well spent as opposed to here.

And who would those scammers be??? If you are insinuating anybody in AOS threads, please go ahead and show some real proof as opposed to your outlandish theories. If anything, those people tell others to be prudent, not reckless; and they do more good than telling people not to bother to apply.

Not to bother to apply.. now, WHO would benefit from that? Maybe somebody who runs a business enrolling people in lottery and trying to increase their chances? Just an outlandish theory like yours. I will not engage you again. If you continue with your baseless insuniations, I'm sure people will notice that. Again.

Signs of "baselessness"
1. People (like Makiki) use fake rank numbers in order to look like lottery winners and identify themselves as lottery winners when they are not. Isn't this a proof?
2. Poeple (like aos13) provide wrong information without even a possibility to accept that they are wrong.
3., A number of users report that they were misinformed and sent forms to KCC by email. To private email addresses.

More proof? You need FBI to be involved? What would you consuider a proof enough? Only criminal conviction by US court?

As I said, why would a huge number of people to be interested in AOS procedure when only about 5% of immigrants do AOS? Provided here is a illegal schema present already?
Yes, right, because AOS does not involve sending forms to KCC, and those scammers want to collect money for those forms that are not needed at all. That is why AOS thread is fully packed with them, trying to convince others DS-230 and other DOS forms are needed. Just because DSP-122 looks being outdated, and there is a good chance to collect money illegally playing on that, while the form is not used in the process at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact there's a possibility of not getting an interview doesn't mean you're likely not to have an interview. You are just so negative to people here. What's wrong with you?! Now that I've joined the long list of people who criticized you, let me guess: I'm a fraud too? :D

1. People (like Makiki) use fake rank numbers in order to look like lottery winners and identify themselves as lottery winners when they are not. Isn't this a proof?
I do not care about this person, he/she appears to go through CP. This is an online forum with anonymous user names, people can choose to trust each other or not.

2. Poeple (like aos13) provide wrong information without even a possibility to accept that they are wrong.
I can materially show that I accept when I am wrong, which is more than I can say for you. I tell people about what I know (which very well could be wrong), and also tell them to double-check with KCC/USCIS/DSO/embassy/lawyer. Again, not your typical behavior.

3., A number of users report that they were misinformed and sent forms to KCC by email. To private email addresses.
If that is correct, that is concerning. I'd like to believe that people are fully capable of doing an internet search to find the correct e-mail address of KCC, that's what I would.

More proof? You need FBI to be involved? What would you consuider a proof enough? Only criminal conviction by US court?

Anything you say does not constitute proof, they are just theories. Telling people to submit forms to KCC (as they should if they want to pursue their chance) is fraudulent according to you; but telling them not to bother to submit (like you do) is somehow okay?? I'll let people decide for themselves.

Do not engage me again, do not insinuate anybody with false accusations again.

I do not care about this person, he/she appears to go through CP. This is an online forum with anonymous user names, people can choose to trust each other or not.

I can materially show that I accept when I am wrong, which is more than I can say for you. I tell people about what I know (which very well could be wrong), and also tell them to double-check with KCC/USCIS/DSO/embassy/lawyer. Again, not your typical behavior.

If that is correct, that is concerning. I'd like to believe that people are fully capable of doing an internet search to find the correct e-mail address of KCC, that's what I would.

Anything you say does not constitute proof, they are just theories. Telling people to submit forms to KCC (as they should if they want to pursue their chance) is fraudulent according to you; but telling them not to bother to submit (like you do) is somehow okay?? I'll let people decide for themselves.

Do not engage me again, do not insinuate anybody with false accusations again.

Ignore him/her.

Ok...I think is time to calm ourselves down...
Or should we call for moderators and admins again?!!!!

I can materially show that I accept when I am wrong, which is more than I can say for you
Show me where you admitted those forms are not used in the AOS process. This is the first thing you need to admit in AOS thread. Otherwise you are intentionally misinforming everybody here.

Anything you say does not constitute proof, they are just theories
Exactly. Only conviction by court would be a proof. Right?

Show me where you admitted those forms are not used in the AOS process. This is the first thing you need to admit in AOS thread. Otherwise you are intentionally misinforming everybody here.

People in AOS threads get great advice with or without me. And nobody cares about your take on what to submit.

The fact there's a possibility of not getting an interview doesn't mean you're likely not to have an interview. You are just so negative to people here. What's wrong with you?! Now that I've joined the long list of people who criticized you, let me guess: I'm a fraud too? :D

I have some friends from Eastern Europe. They don't waste time dressing things up - they just tell it how they see it. Raevsky seems to be making educated guesses and posting his opinions. People can hope he is wrong of course, but at least he isn't building false hope. For myself, I would rather get the truth (and the truth in my case according to Raevsky is I am in the low end of his predicted borderline range (I am EU31xxx). It looks like the number range is very high this year (EU numbers higher than 50xxx) but then they invited 20k more people than "normal" so that all makes sense. So - what Raevsky is saying about EU seems sensible to me. You may not like the way he delivers the info, but would you rather have no info???