• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hallo folks the thread is very quite are you guys tired with the wait or what? woow still keeping the fire burning ,lets always remember that God loves us be blessed folks

Today devotion

Hebrew 10;35-39

Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

“For yet a little while,
And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”
But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.

Remember he loves you and your miracle is on your way

I am good Akelloh, just been busy over here...am looking forward to the next VB which is in a couple of days. Thanks for the message...

I could tell which post belongs to Jonge even before I read who posted!!! Does someone identify with me? He doesn't mix his words, lol! He simply quotes.

Kia,
The guy is some sort of DV Dictionary....n he knows it....kwepanka pakalast.....he is jetting on on Monday n just buy us beers n that other thing..
Arnold.

hallo folks the thread is very quite are you guys tired with the wait or what? woow still keeping the fire burning ,lets always remember that God loves us be blessed folks

Today devotion

Hebrew 10;35-39

Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

“For yet a little while,
And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”
But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.

Remember he loves you and your miracle is on your way

AK,
Thanks for your dear words of wisdom....trust me they really light up our days...

And we always appreciate his input.

Meanwhile
Arnold my man, tumekuacha ukichat solo.
how are yu?
Jorg
I swear am chatting Solo..i bet every one is tied up researching , looking for money and holding on to dear Hope....u know how things are.....waiting for all those months.
Arnold.

Guys, do I need a yellow fever vaccine certificate before I travel? I have received the information about this requirement when its too late, I am leaving this Sunday.

YES, you need it, and your Family too, after taking it you cannot leave immediately, you must leave after 15days

Who gave you this infor mike?is it a requirement for all counries?

someone told me that a yellow fever certificate is a requirement at the port of entry.however,IOM never told us about this vacine and when I checked on the CDC website,it indicates that USA does not ask for it when entering.countries like austraria,kenya,uganda,s.Africa,rwanda,TZ etc need that certificate before you enter them.
Guys who have already relocated,tell us the truth.

someone told me that a yellow fever certificate is a requirement at the port of entry.however,IOM never told us about this vacine and when I checked on the CDC website,it indicates that USA does not ask for it when entering.countries like austraria,kenya,uganda,s.Africa,rwanda,TZ etc need that certificate before you enter them.

Family2133 you don't need one...from personal experience when I went to LA about 2 years ago I wasn't asked for any. No need to panic Famil2133

Family2133 you don't need one...from personal experience when I went to LA about 2 years ago I wasn't asked for any. No need to panic Famil2133

Family,
That document... the yellow one I think was outlawed some time in EA coz when I was doing University in KENYA some one asked for it at the border but some officer from AU we were travelling with told them that it's not a requirement anymore n showed some write up about when it was stopped... like in 1994...
IOM is the one designated with the mandate to scrutinize any prospective DV Traveller - thence whichever documents that concern our health status in order for us to be admitted into the US they are the ones legible to do that. I believe you passed with flying colors your medicals... now am surprised that doubts r creeping in when you are left 96 hours to your flight!!!!
Arnold.

Hey Family, no need for panic. I know three DV2014 Selectees who have relocated to the US without being asked the yellow fever cert. And if it were necessary you would have been vaccinated by IOM, so Relax!!

Hey Family, no need for panic. I know three DV2014 Selectees who have relocated to the US without being asked the yellow fever cert. And if it were necessary you would have been vaccinated by IOM, so Relax!!

I can now relax,was so worried bcs am out of time now.No
wonder i called u at midnight.thanks for switching off b4 we concluded hahaha,weebaka nnyo!

hallo folks hop ya all doing great waiting patiently for the next bulletins i hope it will favors us by being a big jump ,i believe we will have our tym with the CO remember this is a game of patience and to my make Family safe journey and may the good lord be with you in your relocation and to the folks who are going for their interviews i wish you success .Godia heheheh you very quite hows life over there be blessed folks and remember God loves you and be blessed.

Todays devotion

Daniel10;19

And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.

Remember God loves you and your miracle is on your way

Military Record

Hey peeps, a friend of mine is asking what kind of military records they need to present at the interview, she is the principal applicant but the husband works at the military.

Military Record

Hey peeps, a friend of mine is asking what kind of military records they need to present at the interview, she is the principal applicant but the husband works at the military.

Hi GeeMet,

All applicants with current or prior military service must provide military records. Military records must contain a complete record of the applicant's service and conduct while in the service. The record must show any convictions of crime before military tribunals.

I hope this helps.

Hi GeeMet,

All applicants with current or prior military service must provide military records. Military records must contain a complete record of the applicant's service and conduct while in the service. The record must show any convictions of crime before military tribunals.

I hope this helps.

Wow thanks fot the info Jonge. So that means the husband will have to get this recorf from his boss?

Hi family 2014...I been quite a bit,,sorting issues here but am gaining traction...hope you well..not been able to read all the posts after Feb..Nairobba..where u at?Partitas,Family,Akelloh..and the whole family..thanks man..!!!am now able to check and will update myslef soon..cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.