• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen and we give him all the glory for this far he has brought us. Am really praying for Doha re-union. By the way am very ready to party Family how about you and your lovely family
Confirmed for Oklahoma big party
1.Skatche
2.Anold
3.Aleki
4.Ormania
5.Samolaniyi
6.JONGE
7.Utamaduni
8.Isaacus
9.Pose
10.Partitas
11.Nairobba
12.4Turya

Note: All confirmed members, in box me your tentative contact in US e.g the contact of your host or your personal e-mail address. I need to be in touch with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news my friend and praise be to Lord. Now you ve to struggle so that you buy your own car, and look for a job or training.
Hello, every one. How are you doing? I hope you all okay. Already relocated to Phoenix (now waiting for SSN and GC) . A good place but very different from big cities I used to live (public transportation almost doen't exist) . All people are driving their cars but I like the climat.

Good luck to those who have their interview this coming week, going to medicals, waiting their 2NL or just waiting to be current.

Hi Emmah

I am in the same boat as your friend I lost all my education certs while relocating to Kenya. This being Kenya some of my belongings disappeared in the hands of the port workers in Mombasa when clearing my shipment. Tell your friend she needs to do the following:
1)Go report at the nearest police station where she lost it and obtain a Police abstract.
2)Go to there former secondary school and obtain a letter confirming her index number, names and they attended the school.
3)Visit a lawyer and swear an affidavit.
4)Download the Kcse cert replacement form and fill it in they will find it in the Knec website(http://www.knec.ac.ke/)
5)Deposit Ksh5800 at the Knec bank accounts listed in the site. Take the deposit slip with the above documents to klnec offices....
I don't know if i have left out something....

NB
It takes 60 working days to replace the cert according to Knec. This means the cert will be ready in about 3 months from the date she submits her petition for a replacement. She can try and go with her Dv 2NL and ask to see the manger at the Knec offices and plead there case as if there life depended on it, hoping they will hear him out and accelerate the process. This being Kenya they might have to bribe their way out. I don't know if this will work but they can ask for a letter from knec stating they have received her inquiry and are processing her replacement cert. Knec can send the confidential results to the embassy with the letter attached. And lastly they will need a lot of prayers that it will work out fine and escape the AP....All the best to your friend.....
Thanks , you have helped the brother.

Hello, every one. How are you doing? I hope you all okay. Already relocated to Phoenix (now waiting for SSN and GC) . A good place but very different from big cities I used to live (public transportation almost doen't exist) . All people are driving their cars but I like the climat.

Good luck to those who have their interview this coming week, going to medicals, waiting their 2NL or just waiting to be current.

Good to hear you are settled Danny, how is it so far. How is the weather in Arizona?. I hope we shall link up because Arizona is just near Oklahoma. I have a Ugandan friend there who left last year in December still under DV 2014. I will find her contact so that you link up.

Safe journey. Guys when booking with a connection flight, sometimes it takes much time while immigration office are checking documents.So pay attention.
Thanks for the advice Danny. I think we shall have enough time to clear because Qatar will arrive at O'hare airport at 14:00 then we shall get on American Airline at 21:35 which is a time allowance of about 7 hours.

...guys speaking about the big jump.....i swear i badly need it coz the way things are at the moment....though unlike last month am not seing anyone talking about it anymore...
Arnold.

Arnold, just you wait time for talking about it is quickly approaching and all that will be on everyone's mind will be the case number.

Thanks for the advice Danny. I think we shall have enough time to clear because Qatar will arrive at O'hare airport at 14:00 then we shall get on American Airline at 21:35 which is a time allowance of about 7 hours.

Man, 7hrs!! That's long! You will clear and even the boys will play and cause chaos all over the place!! You remember how your son caused chaos at the embassy in NRB? It may get worse this time round, lol! Good luck brother!

Confirmed for Oklahoma big party
1.Skatche
2.Anold
3.Aleki
4.Ormania
5.Samolaniyi
6.JONGE
7.Utamaduni
8.Isaacus
9.Pose
10.Partitas
11.Nairobba
12.4Turya

Note: All confirmed members, in box me your tentative contact in US e.g the contact of your host or your personal e-mail address. I need to be in touch with you.

@Family 2133 my bro you have exceeded your inbox capacity, delete a few things to allow us to send you those email addresses.

Thanks

yeah, seven hours it s so much time, you ve to think about your boys food, toys , or something else to keep them busy. I hope you ll be allowed to move inside the airport building. But as your WATERMELON will be around, don't worry.

Man, 7hrs!! That's long! You will clear and even the boys will play and cause chaos all over the place!! You remember how your son caused chaos at the embassy in NRB? It may get worse this time round, lol! Good luck brother!

yeah, seven hours it s so much time, you ve to think about your boys food, toys , or something else to keep them busy. I hope you ll be allowed to move inside the airport building. But as your WATERMELON will be around, don't worry.

Of course they'll be allowed to move around, they may have to change terminals to get their connecting flight anyway.

Many US airports have children's play/entertainment areas and as O'Hare is so big I am almost certain it will have one.

safe journey mercies to my sister Partitas and her family as well as Family 2133 as they embark on the last leg of prepping to start their journey on 31st March 2014.May our Creator be with you and help you start a new life.

Thank you pose for the prayers,it's not easy to start a new life but through him who created us we shall make it.

We shall have the experience before you because us we are boarding at 5:50pm on 30th, though you will land in your home state before we do because us we shall land at Will Rogers airport Oklahoma at 23:30hrs. Our port of entry will be O'Hare international airport Chicago Illinois.
lol!your journey will take so many hours!

Cheap Flights

Hi house!! for those who haven't booked flights yet and have relatives and friends working With DELTA AIRLINES can take advantage of the delta employees benefits. which means you can travel free within US boundaries or at a reduced price (Last time i spoke to my relative he said on international flights you pay the tax on the ticket which is not too much compared to the full price)

My relatives work with delta as ground crew and this guys are always flying everywhere from Europe to Australia at discounted prices. I wanted to use 2 of his buddy passes last year when relocating to Kenya but I think he told me it worked only, if I was flying to US or flying out from US. If you qualify for one of the 2 packages you can use any flight within the SKY TEAM PARTNERS...which Kenya airways is a member. He normally uses delta airlines till Europe then connect with KQ to Kenya at the discounted price. You can read more here............ http://www.deltajobs.net/travel_and_benefits.htm

If you know somebody who may know somebody working with delta ask them to hook you up with a buddy pass. My relative told me some workers never bother to use their buddy pass so they expire...ask around you may never know!!!!

If you love to travel or want to be flying back home once in a while, then you can work with delta and use the employees benefits....which reminds me i need to call him asap and reserve 2 buddy passes for Nov/Dec as they are only allowed i think 6 per year!!

Every little helps......

At exactly 4.40pm today, we were already through with our booking reservations here at Rwenzori Courts, Qatar offices in Kampala and God willing we shall be leaving on 30th March at 6PM late in the evening and guess what Family re-union in Doha.......... See you their

Last edited by a moderator:
Am surprised you are not talking about accompanying me. Anyway, there is a surprise ( no longer a surprise because I have told you) from Mutu14, a lunch on just to send us off , watch the space:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.