• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, seven hours it s so much time, you ve to think about your boys food, toys , or something else to keep them busy. I hope you ll be allowed to move inside the airport building. But as your WATERMELON will be around, don't worry.

Thanks Aimanda, you have talked about the food during the waiting, I had not thought about it. Let me plan accordingly. And my younger boy is sturbon man, the next thing you will hear is me paying fines because of some destroyed property at O'Hare airport.

Of course they'll be allowed to move around, they may have to change terminals to get their connecting flight anyway.

Many US airports have children's play/entertainment areas and as O'Hare is so big I am almost certain it will have one.

Yes Susie, its true we have to change terminals and that is one of my biggest worries, we shall arrive at terminal 5 but we are to find our connection flight at terminal 3. I am not sure how I will move from Terminal 5 to terminal 3. Is it a walk able distance or I need to get on a train or bus, because O'Hare seems to be so big.

Man, 7hrs!! That's long! You will clear and even the boys will play and cause chaos all over the place!! You remember how your son caused chaos at the embassy in NRB? It may get worse this time round, lol! Good luck brother!

lol family having a 7hr layover, I feel I want to say you're cute. I have nine.NINE!!! NINE HOUR LAYOVER IN LONDON!!! and my ideas of killing time?well let's just say they are not conventional in...say...a 1st world setting.I need ideas...ideas!someone?anyone??ok mkiniona BBC msiseme hamkuambiwa

Yes Susie, its true we have to change terminals and that is one of my biggest worries, we shall arrive at terminal 5 but we are to find our connection flight at terminal 3. I am not sure how I will move from Terminal 5 to terminal 3. Is it a walk able distance or I need to get on a train or bus, because O'Hare seems to be so big.

I've never flown into O'Hare so I don't know, I assume bus or train, but don't worry, they will have information people at the airport to help you and there will be signs about where to go to transfer. The flights also usually have a channel on the tv that gives you info about the airport you are arriving at.

Hehehe NAIROBBA...... Sasa tuanze kuangalia BBC lini ndio tukuone ki uceleb stra ya Lupita? Remember to put Nairobi Blue clad as you leave inorder to put Nairobbery up on the global perspective AGAIN!!! Me jus praying for a BIG MASSSIIIVEEE jump this month.... otherwise I think I'll be left with a lot of hope if that d'aint happen..... FAMILY, wish you nice relocations, and all the others who are well on their way to Obama land, God keep you, and let him guide you through this great journey that you've started.... and PRAY for us high CN peeps...Especially those at the back of the backbencher's club.

P.s I also confirm my attendance to the OK big party. Hopin to see y'all in the land of opportunity. and HARD work.... :)

DOHA

Congrats 4turya and Family.....since both of you will connect via Doha......remember when you get to Doha airport and your connection flight is more than 4 hours apart ....I think you qualify for a free meal at the food court. I once had a connection flight of 4 hours at Doha a while back, I hope they still do it. As i recall i went to a customer service desk located between the food court and the resting place. I showed them my ticket and they handed me the food voucher. Then I went to the food court and i was served the meal... since you will have boys its worth inquiring about the free meal if they will be hungry. I can't remember if the food is served at specific hours.....you can ask when you land there.....All the best in your Relocation!!!

At exactly 4.40pm today, we were already through with our booking reservations here at Rwenzori Courts, Qatar offices in Kampala and God willing we shall be leaving on 30th March at 6PM late in the evening and guess what Family re-union in Doha.......... See you their

Thanks dear and all the best to you too
DOHA

Congrats 4turya and Family.....since both of you will connect via Doha......remember when you get to Doha airport and your connection flight is more than 4 hours apart ....I think you qualify for a free meal at the food court. I once had a connection flight of 4 hours at Doha a while back, I hope they still do it. As i recall i went to a customer service desk located between the food court and the resting place. I showed them my ticket and they handed me the food voucher. Then I went to the food court and i was served the meal... since you will have boys its worth inquiring about the free meal if they will be hungry. I can't remember if the food is served at specific hours.....you can ask when you land there.....All the best in your Relocation!!!

Congrats mate hope to meet in A town......I wish you had a visa to step out into London and go sightseeing the country of the queen, the palace, the castles, the buzzing London etc. Make sure you have a taste of the prestigious/authentic cup of English tea with a Yorkshire pudding..or traditional English fish and chips with mushy peas on the side. If you find yourself in Heathrow terminal 5 make sure to visit the Art gallery. If not entertain your self by browsing the duty free shops...and make sure to get some Queen, Kate and Will memorabilia.....i will keep me eyes glued on BBC to check you out..I haven't seen your face but I will look out for any comical scenes ...I wish we could swap places....Lol

lol family having a 7hr layover, I feel I want to say you're cute. I have nine.NINE!!! NINE HOUR LAYOVER IN LONDON!!! and my ideas of killing time?well let's just say they are not conventional in...say...a 1st world setting.I need ideas...ideas!someone?anyone??ok mkiniona BBC msiseme hamkuambiwa

nice to know that you are leaving on 31st march,i wish you all the best and hopefully you will share your experience after landing because i will be behind you and using the same route that you will be using

Thank you resian I will surely share my expirience .

Yes he/she should apply for one ASAP !and also apply for a confidential results,a guy who had his interview today landed on AP directly after ignoring advice to apply for confidential result.
Hi Emmah,

I believe someone had a similar problem last year. Tell them to go and apply for another one as soon as possible or your friend will be put on AP until they can prove.
See the thread below

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548575-Dv-2013-kenyan-selectees-report-here!!!!/page5

I hope this helps.

yeah, seven hours it s so much time, you ve to think about your boys food, toys , or something else to keep them busy. I hope you ll be allowed to move inside the airport building. But as your WATERMELON will be around, don't worry.
Can you people stop calling suz watermelon ,Nairobba tell them what watermelon means in kenya hahaha!aimanda my stopovers have many hours too but what to do mhhh

Waah lucky me i got around 5 hrs in London !dont worry Nairobba they said there are many toys at the airport you could you know....I am thinking of doing the same at the POE coz I got 7 or 8 hrs hehe!

Hello, every one. How are you doing? I hope you all okay. Already relocated to Phoenix (now waiting for SSN and GC) . A good place but very different from big cities I used to live (public transportation almost doen't exist) . All people are driving their cars but I like the climat.

Good luck to those who have their interview this coming week, going to medicals, waiting their 2NL or just waiting to be current.

Congrat for safe journey,dont worry,you will blend soon,now that you are in phoenix.Getting a car will not be an issue as soon as you start working.

Confirmed for Oklahoma big party
1.Skatche
2.Anold
3.Aleki
4.Ormania
5.Samolaniyi
6.JONGE
7.Utamaduni
8.Isaacus
9.Pose
10.Partitas
11.Nairobba
12.4Turya

Note: All confirmed members, in box me your tentative contact in US e.g the contact of your host or your personal e-mail address. I need to be in touch with you.

Family,I just sent you a PM.please confirm you have receive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.