• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy new year...make sure you have the PP..its the most important doc..
How are you lovely people?i have been missing in action hustling for my ID and atlast I got it after 6 months of waiting!i have applied for the police cert today and I thank God things are moving in the right way,congrats to all who received the 2nd nl and merry Christmas to all!!

Now Family and others on AP you can personally check your status, because ceac 2014 is updated. Happy New Year. You are in my prayers. God bless and keep you.

The Dawn of a new year is here with us finally. The New Year arrives with hopes and it gives us new courage and belief for a very new start. Being the year we all face the CO for those waiting for their chance, I wish you all the best. Those on AP soon you will get your a waited answers. Those living soon for the Americas I wish you safe journey and a new start. This year lets make a promise to follow the resolutions you make more strictly and achieve what you truly desire in your life. I wish all of us a prosperous and a happy new year!!!!

Happy New year my friends, now those in A.P and all those who did their interviews you can check the status of your cases at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

This is some examples (I took these numbers at random):
here the visa was refused 2014AF3228
,this one is still waiting 2014AF3212 ,
and this one, the visa is issued 2014AF3232
and finally for this one 2014AF11314 the visa was issued in Nairobi, and please Godia if this case number is yours I m sorry , I took it randomly.
So, Family and Dannyden you check you status at any time .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Alot Aimanda

Thanks alot Aimanda for this. I have found this very helpful. Jeeez:confused: where on earth do you get all this info?
Arnold

CN 2014000085**
Entry Check..2nd June 2013
Forms sent:06th Aug '13
Confirmed : 28th Aug '13
2NL...21 Nov October
Medicals..31th Dec and 02 Jan 2014
Police:..Yes .....
Interview: 20th Jan 2014
P.O.E..Michigan

Happy new year to all Mate.I completed my medical today and it was successful .Guys it cost around 91500 for 4 people.I thank God and expect more this month..hallelujah

happy new year beth 02!happy to hear that your medicals were successful,its surely our month,one more step and you are done!all the bestm
CN 2014000085**
Entry Check..2nd June 2013
Forms sent:06th Aug '13
Confirmed : 28th Aug '13
2NL...21 Nov October
Medicals..31th Dec and 02 Jan 2014
Police:..Yes .....
Interview: 20th Jan 2014
P.O.E..Michigan

Happy new year to all Mate.I completed my medical today and it was successful .Guys it cost around 91500 for 4 people.I thank God and expect more this month..hallelujah

happy new year aimanda,great infor pal!thank you!
Happy New year my friends, now those in A.P and all those who did their interviews you can check the status of your cases at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

,this one is still waiting 2014AF3212
and finally for this one 2014AF11314 the visa was issued in Nairobi, and please Godia if this case number is yours I m sorry , I took it randomly.

amazing datas from CEAC,

Some of you mates, you re likely interested in statistics especially Family2133, you ll surely enjoy this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Vl80MGJRN1dCLWRmcHV5LTcxRmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

you ll find number of interviews done at each consulate
you ll find those in A.P, those whose visas were issued or denied, and those Ready.
you can even guess a mate's case number if you want (but that who did the interview).

Last edited by a moderator:

,this one is still waiting 2014AF3212 ,

Thanks for this info!!! It's great . I'm on AP already 3 months and hope soon things will change. I'll update you when i get some news. Happy New Year to all of you!

Hello wonderful people of the Almighty God...I have been away doing some online job and touring Colorado that I forgot to update my profile...I pray for each and everyone of us to successful sail through this journey...

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec. Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick up:16th Dec at DHL HQ
SSN:23rd Dec
GC:

The Almighty God is always merciful and just...he does not fear nor favor anyone but accepts us all regardless of our race, creed, ethnicity and the amount of sin we've committed...we're all his children...so pray and always be faithful to him because he has done miracles to those who call on his name....

Hello...you've got to be here physically to apply fr your SSN...it's not really that much of a shock...once you've lived in Nrb you won't be shocked that much...I blog more often from now on...God's mercies so you arrive safely...

2014AF00015xxx
GC:

The Almighty God is always merciful and just...he does not fear nor favor anyone but accepts us all regardless of our race, creed, ethnicity and the amount of sin we've committed...we're all his children...so pray and always be faithful to him because he has done miracles to those who call on his name....

Hello...you will be given a form to declare everything you're carrying by the air-hostesses/hosts and then when you get to the airport...you'll have to queue so you may get cleared and that your luggage are checked and scanned...it's not something so worry about...once you got the visa the rest will just to confirm you're not entering the country illegally or carrying contraband and other harmful items so be happy and thank the Almighty God coz all will be well...2014AF00015xxx
GC:

Am truly grateful for that information. we're such an organized family. Keep it up bro

Hello...you will be given a form to declare everything you're carrying by the air-hostesses/hosts and then when you get to the airport...you'll have to queue so you may get cleared and that your luggage are checked and scanned...it's not something so worry about...once you got the visa the rest will just to confirm you're not entering the country illegally or carrying contraband and other harmful items so be happy and thank the Almighty God coz all will be well...2014AF00015xxx
GC:

I am new here on this forum,i received my 2nd notification letter this month,i wanna know how i can contact IOM
for booking my medicals.

Hello...contact as soon as possible...it's better earlier than later...

Medical Bookings: Please email us at: nbomed@iom.int

Or call us: Tel: +254 0734 860 707, 0722 879 680, 0724 256 748

Migration Health Assessment Center(MHAC) is located on 78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri - Nairobi.

For Travel Inquiries Please email us at: iomnboops@iom.int

Tel: +254 2 272 36 05/ +254 2 272 0060/+254 724 256 748.

Medical Bookings: Please email us at: nbomed@iom.int

Or call us: Tel: +254 0734 860 707, 0722 879 680, 0724 256 748

Migration Health Assessment Center(MHAC) is located on 78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri - Nairobi.

For Travel Inquiries Please email us at: iomnboops@iom.int

Tel: +254 2 272 36 05/ +254 2 272 0060/+254 724 256 748.

2014AF00015xxx
GC:

Status
Not open for further replies.