• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's great. And congratulations once again. I will be traveling in January 2014 and i will be staying in Massachusetts. Now tell about the whole procedure of entering from your first port of entry, How you begin the whole process of applying for SSN and so on. Please feel free to leave your message on my email address turya1985@gmail.com
Congrat ghanaman am also headin to newyork hope we meet someday and share xperience.

Jonge,
Thanks alot for your point. Let me peruse through the old pages. Though we should link up sometime in Kampala during the week. What do you say?
Arnold.

Keep on keeping on Nyakwar-Ramogi... the Almighty God does miracles each and every day...keep trusting and holding on him and he'll grant your wishes...God's mercies...

Hi...thanks to the Almighty God I arrived safely to the US on Tuesday afternoon...just from applying for SSN in Aurora...it's a bit too cold here but during late morning hours till like 3pm in the afternoon it has been warm...this is my third day around.Guys here are very friendly unlike in Nrb, I really thank the Almighty God for this opportunity and I pray that each and everyone of our fellow forumites gets the chance to get here...God's mercies as guys continue with the process...

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick-up: DHL HQ Lusaka Rd on 16th Dec
POE: Denver, CO on the 17th of Dec
SSN:
GC:

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!

Am truly grateful for that information. we're such an organized family. Keep it up bro
Congrat ghanaman am also headin to newyork hope we meet someday and share xperience.

Jonge,
Thanks alot for your point. Let me peruse through the old pages. Though we should link up sometime in Kampala during the week. What do you say?
Arnold.

Keep on keeping on Nyakwar-Ramogi... the Almighty God does miracles each and every day...keep trusting and holding on him and he'll grant your wishes...God's mercies...

Hi...thanks to the Almighty God I arrived safely to the US on Tuesday afternoon...just from applying for SSN in Aurora...it's a bit too cold here but during late morning hours till like 3pm in the afternoon it has been warm...this is my third day around.Guys here are very friendly unlike in Nrb, I really thank the Almighty God for this opportunity and I pray that each and everyone of our fellow forumites gets the chance to get here...God's mercies as guys continue with the process...

2014AF00015xxx
Visa interview: Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick-up: DHL HQ Lusaka Rd on 16th Dec
POE: Denver, CO on the 17th of Dec
SSN:
GC:

Dear Family thank you so much for this information brother.

To God be the glory. Congrats brother
2014AF00015xxx
Visa interview: 9th Dec. Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick up:
SSN:
GC:

I arrived at the US embassy's gate at around 6.50 am and queued to be cleared by the security before being ushered in. After the next checkpoint where they confirmed my identify and whether I had an appointment, I proceeded to the next checkpoint where they went through my luggage and scanned us for any metal objects/weapons after which we were allowed to enter the consular section where we were issued with waiting numbers and told to wait to be called outside on a cool sitting area. I waited there for something like 20 mins, then my no: was called to counter 5 where a seemingly Kenyan lady perused through my original docs, asked a few questions then instructed me to go the cashier and pay $330 visa processing fee. After that, I went back outside to the waiting bay-the cool one and waited again for ten minutes after which my no: was called to counter 6 where I met a Chinese lady who asked whether I was a Turkana and when I said no-I was born in Lodwar...she said I must then be Luo. She then switched to speaking Luo. She only took my finger prints then told me to wait outside...in Luo. After like 5mins I was called for my main interview...it was done by a very kind and gracious white lady at counter 8.

CO: Are you Blah...blah
Me: Yes, I'm
CO: Raise you right hand and swear that everything you say is the truth and nothing but the truth
ME: I do!! She wanted me to repeat the statement but said ok
CO: Who are you going to live with once you get to the States
ME: My brother, he live in Denver, Colorado.
CO: What did you do after High school
ME: I waited at home for a year then joined University
CO: Which University and for which program
ME: Blah..blah
CO: Is the program a marketable one in Kenya
ME: Not really
CO: So what do you normally do
ME:Blah...blah
CO: Congratulations...I've granted you a visa
ME: Thanks and God bless you...
Christ is my light and guardian ...I shall never wander in the wilderness of hopelessness.

A Merry Christmas filled with fun

Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ’s humble birth, the love of friend for friend. Merry Xmas!

Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We’ll keep our Christmas merry still

I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable & may the essence of Christmas remains always with you.

Take care my family and Happy blessed 2014!!!!

Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ’s humble birth, the love of friend for friend. Merry Xmas!

Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We’ll keep our Christmas merry still

I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable & may the essence of Christmas remains always with you.

Hi

I am new here on this forum,i received my 2nd notification letter this month,i wanna know how i can contact IOM
for booking my medicals.

Email got hacked

I did win the dv lotto with 2014AF27xxx, but today my email got hacked and I cant access it. My question is when I become eligible can I go to the e-check website and get my 2nd NL or do I have to resend my forms to KCC with my new email. I wish all the winners luck in their quest

hallo folks wanna wish everyone in this forum happy holidays and for us waitin for the bulllentins and 2NL lets all be patience and the lord we see us through ,again i wish the folks with the visas happy transition to the states and remember God loves you,to our daily monday devotion

Our daily Monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and remember God loves you! AMEN

apologies my online family I've been so held up over this past week I haven't had time to blog; what with winding up the calendar year over here at work. But am pleased to let the house know I picked my visa on Wednesday 18th Dec, but that visa picture is sooo dark buwaana and the way I sweet talked those people to ensure they printed a colored picture, or atleast a light black and white one. Am light skinned by the way...cough cough. Am almost white. True story. They even wondered why I wasn't an american. I'm THAT light. Anyways back to apologizing:
Ooh God this guy is a great comedian!!light black lol!

Thanks folks wishin you a good tym durin this festive season and a productive 2014 ,folks lets keep the faith and remember God loves us !

Todays devotion

Hebrew 10;35-37

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. For in just a very little while, "He who is coming will come and will not delay.

Remember God loves you be blessed folks and have a great week

How are you lovely people?i have been missing in action hustling for my ID and atlast I got it after 6 months of waiting!i have applied for the police cert today and I thank God things are moving in the right way,congrats to all who received the 2nd nl and merry Christmas to all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.