• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still fresh in this forum but tend to love it every tme and very educative i find it too, glory unto God for those have been successfully in their interviews, keep on enlightening us I salute yu too guys kina godia, jorj, mutu14, olelenku, akello utamaduni, patitas, dannyden and nickelly I love every bit of yua hard work let's keep on praying for each an every forumite and together we shall make this journey thru prayers I op also am not alone on family based category pliz I need to know God bless!
We are happy to have you here Rogers ,I think almost everyone here is a dv selectee...

thanks akelloh, please can u tell me how to include it have been trying to include all that nashindwa where to do it

1.Look for Forum Actions on top of this page.
2. Click on the dropdown arrow beside it and choose Edit Profile.
3. In the window that opens up, look in the right pen under the group "My settings", select create signature or Edit signature.

In case you are challenged do not hesitate to ask for more help. Enjoy

Hi guys ,hope you are all doing okay,Akello great work you have been doing may God bless you even more,I pray that the trend of receiving visas instantly continues in Jesus mighty name!!family and Danny you are always in my prayers that the AP ends soon,it's a new week and I am even more hopeful,gurray we are waiting for great news ,Nairobba and ole lenku this will be a Christmas to remember!!all the best!!

hallo folks hop ya doin great ,as we wait for our members who are goin for their interviews this month lets all pray for their success to folks who are plannin to relocate we wish you all the best remember God loves you and praise him always .

Our daily Monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and remember God loves you! AMEN

Amen...be blessed also.

1.Look for Forum Actions on top of this page.
2. Click on the dropdown arrow beside it and choose Edit Profile.
3. In the window that opens up, look in the right pen under the group "My settings", select create signature or Edit signature.

In case you are challenged do not hesitate to ask for more help. Enjoy

thanks Family

Hi guys ,hope you are all doing okay,Akello great work you have been doing may God bless you even more,I pray that the trend of receiving visas instantly continues in Jesus mighty name!!family and Danny you are always in my prayers that the AP ends soon,it's a new week and I am even more hopeful,gurray we are waiting for great news ,Nairobba and ole lenku this will be a Christmas to remember!!all the best!!
Thanks Partitas for the prayers, that's all we need now, we really appreciate. We will not give up until our cases are processed to conclusion.

Praise be to the Almighty God...today he has done me a miracle...my KNEC confirmation was not yet in but his mercies has granted me a visa. Thank you for all for the constant and persistent prayer and encouragement, God bless you and God's mercies as you continue with the journey.

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: Thanks to GOD, granted.

Sorry I'll narrate my story later in the evening as I have to do something urgently, God's mercies....

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!

Praise be to the Almighty God...today he has done me a miracle...my KNEC confirmation was not yet in but his mercies has granted me a visa. Thank you for all for the constant and persistent prayer and encouragement, God bless you and God's mercies as you continue with the journey.

2014AF00015xxx

Sorry I'll narrate my story later in the evening as I have to do something urgently, God's mercies....

Praise be to God, congratulations.

Thanks Partitas for the prayers, that's all we need now, we really appreciate. We will not give up until our cases are processed to conclusion.

That's the spirit my brother,no giving up!!we must board that plane together!!say hi to all for me!!

2014AF00015xxx

Another success wow

DV2014AF000085**
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Form Sent to KCC: 09.08.2013
Confirmed by KCC Via email: 14.09.2013
2nd NL: 20.11.2013
Interview : Mid Jan 2014
Police Cert: not yet
P.O.E: Michigan, Detroit city

Success stories continue..Glory to the Most high. Congratulations Guy-ray.

2014AF00015xxx

UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET

(a) Interviews already done
1.Dannyden-Burundi, the out come was Administrative Processing..........
2.Family2133-Uganda, the out come was Administrative Processing..........
3.Godia-Kenya, the outcome was, Visa granted
3.4turya-Uganda, the outcome was, Visa granted
4.Feyisayo-Nigeria, the outcome was, Visa granted
5.Guy-Ray-Kenya, the outcome was, Visa granted

____________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Members current and have received 2nd NL
1.Beth02, you have not yet processed your paper work, time is running out my dear ( up date the spreadsheet)
2.Partitas, you have processed very few, time is running so fast my dear.
3.Ghanaman, You are still processing most of the paper work, time is running hurry up man.
4.Jimko

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Up coming interviews in December
1.Nairobba - Kenya
2.Olelenku - Kenya

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job man, God bless you.
UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET

(a) Interviews already done
1.Dannyden-Burundi, the out come was Administrative Processing.
2.Family2133-Uganda, the out come was Administrative Processing.
3.Godia-Kenya, the outcome was, Visa granted
3.4turya-Uganda, the outcome was, Visa granted
4.Feyisayo-Nigeria, the outcome was, Visa granted
5.Guy-Ray-Kenya, the outcome was, Visa granted

____________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Members current and have received 2nd NL
1.Beth02, you have not yet processed your paper work, time is running out my dear ( up date the spreadsheet)
2.Partitas, you have processed very few, time is running so fast my dear.
3.Ghanaman, You are still processing most of the paper work, time is running hurry up man.
4.Jimko

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)Up coming interviews in December
1.Nairobba - Kenya
2.Olelenku

2014AF00015xxx

Congs Guy, I wish you smooth preparations for relocation, indeed God was with you to be granted before the confidential results from KNEC!!

hey guys have got the signature thanks...........

You are a bright student sim65, though you kind of messed the spreadsheet but its ok I have put it right. Feel free to post any question or useful information here, together we sail

hi guys, i cant say am new but i guess this is my 1st post here. allow me to congratulate all of yous who have already succeeded in getting their visas processed and may God bless you as you even prepare to leave. as for us who are yet to go through the process lets not loose hope coz we are heading there and all will be well...... thanks for all the updates you guys are so amazing and friendly no wonder God chose to give you this opportunity..... lets keep the forum running and encouraging each other.

Welcome to this forum...it is full of awesome people. You will richly benefit from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.