• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope your fine Familly and how are the kids.

Am also in Nairobi and as i speak, i have finished my first part of my medicals with IOM. I paid yesterday and today it was all about counseling, X-ray and lab tests. They have given a second appointment for tomorrow and by 9am i should be their for the second part.

How are you holding on bro
Hi, all will be well. I was there last week- at IOM and passed the medical exam, now just awaiting my interview which is on 9th. Wish you God's mercies as your proceed to your interview on Monday...remember to keep us posted. God bless...

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!

KCSE Names Issue

D_J Here,

Thanks very much guys for your responses to my qstn.

I am sorry for my rather confusing question. I wanted to mean that the name in my KCSE cert is Daxxxxx N. Jxxx and on ALL the other documents its Daxxxxxx Nxxxxxxx Nxxxxxx.

Any advice.

Thanks guys

Am also in Nairobi and as i speak, i have finished my first part of my medicals with IOM. I paid yesterday and today it was all about counseling, X-ray and lab tests. They have given a second appointment for tomorrow and by 9am i should be their for the second part.

It will all be fine...how are you doing by the way?

guys hope ya all doing well lets continue praying and believing in the almighty that each one of us in this thread will have a successful interview ,for those who will face the CO in dec i wish you all the best and i believe the visa is your .The daily devotion is to give us strength and encouragement .Be blessed folks and remember God loves you

Todays devotion
Psalms48;14
For this God is our God for ever and ever;
he will be our guide even to the end.

Amen...God bless you Akelloh

any member from the town of mombasa can you please halla @ me,its good if we keep in touch

@akelloh @utamaduni am in mombasa as well, i do try to keep in touch here with you's and everyone....but am grateful we r atleast 3 from this region of coast

Congs upon that brother Monday about this time we will be looking so forward to the great news.

utamaduni & pose i stay at kisauni we can meet in tao if we plan @pose i think we hav talkd abt it sio?take care folks be blessed
@akelloh @utamaduni am in mombasa as well, i do try to keep in touch here with you's and everyone....but am grateful we r atleast 3 from this region of coast

DJ just prepare an affidavit from a good lawyer and believe in the almighty that all will be ok
D_J Here,

Thanks very much guys for your responses to my qstn.

I am sorry for my rather confusing question. I wanted to mean that the name in my KCSE cert is Daxxxxx N. Jxxx and on ALL the other documents its Daxxxxxx Nxxxxxxx Nxxxxxx.

Any advice.

Thanks guys

for folks who will be going for their medicals i wsh you all the best in your medicals and later success in your interviews !olelenku ,beth ,nairoba ,4turya ,DJand the rest best of luck as you folks prepare

thanks bro...we we.need kula nyama ..u know what mean..next week it is...
for folks who will be going for their medicals i wsh you all the best in your medicals and later success in your interviews !olelenku ,beth ,nairoba ,4turya ,DJand the rest best of luck as you folks prepare

Quote Originally Posted by enoo View Post
No Job without a car and a legal status (greencard or citizenship). No car without driving licence, tabs and insurance. No driving license without passing road test after staying for 3 months and having a legal status with an instruction permit.. No legal status without being a greencard holder or a citizen. No greencard (permanent resident card) minus winning one or marrying a greencard holder or a citizen. No apartment minus good credit history and signing a 1 yr or 6 months lease. All apartments for rent need you to sign a lease 6 months or 1 yrs....whether you relocate or not you must pay for the time indicated on the signed lease! Remember rent only is about 60% of your total earnings. No credit history minus having paid several bills with check. No paying bills minus a source of income. No source of income minus having a job. No job minus having legal status (greencard or citizenship) and good background checks (no criminal record, no drug use). TAX TAX TAX everywhere. Federal tax, state tax, local govn tax, social security tax, medicare tax, car and medical insurance etc, car fuel, car maintenance, rent, food, garbage, gas, electricity, cable TV bills etc. LIFE IS HARD. You MUST depend on someone for several months here yet nobody wants unnecessary burden and extra expense! I now see a reason why most immigrants are under depression and some commit suicide cos here you begin from ZERO.

thanks nickelly...assumption is that u have to hit reset button....
Quote Originally Posted by enoo View Post
No Job without a car and a legal status (greencard or citizenship). No car without driving licence, tabs and insurance. No driving license without passing road test after staying for 3 months and having a legal status with an instruction permit.. No legal status without being a greencard holder or a citizen. No greencard (permanent resident card) minus winning one or marrying a greencard holder or a citizen. No apartment minus good credit history and signing a 1 yr or 6 months lease. All apartments for rent need you to sign a lease 6 months or 1 yrs....whether you relocate or not you must pay for the time indicated on the signed lease! Remember rent only is about 60% of your total earnings. No credit history minus having paid several bills with check. No paying bills minus a source of income. No source of income minus having a job. No job minus having legal status (greencard or citizenship) and good background checks (no criminal record, no drug use). TAX TAX TAX everywhere. Federal tax, state tax, local govn tax, social security tax, medicare tax, car and medical insurance etc, car fuel, car maintenance, rent, food, garbage, gas, electricity, cable TV bills etc. LIFE IS HARD. You MUST depend on someone for several months here yet nobody wants unnecessary burden and extra expense! I now see a reason why most immigrants are under depression and some commit suicide cos here you begin from ZERO.

Hi Gang,

Family2133, the visa is coming after docs verification, hang in there.

God Bless
Thanks Guriix, let me hope so in Jesus' Name. I wish to thank you for the directions, advice on time et al; I wish you the best when your time finally comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.