• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes family this is your day we as house mates will continue to wish the best of luck till you reach your final destination ,am overwhelmed by the kind of support mates have shown on this thread guys are nervous as if its them who are going for the interview ,woow this shows true love in the thread may we continue with the same kind of love till the end of the fiscal year .Family the visa is yours be blessed .

Today devotion
2 chronicles 15;7
But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.

remember GOD loves you be blessed mates

For those going for interviews today and coming days...I wish you nothing else but success. Be audible and have the confidence. The process is just a confirmation for what you sent to them and you should approach it as such.
Goodluck guys and be blessed!!!

Aimanda ,Am so excited as it was my own .!!

Man, am also feeling the same. I am eagerly waiting to hear from Family2133. I am even finding it hard to concentrate at work! Lol!
I am imagining Family with his wife and children before the CO! I am sure all is well.

Waiting for you guys,hehe! I wanna be the reporter of great news!!

Man, am also feeling the same. I am eagerly waiting to hear from Family2133. I am even finding it hard to concentrate at work! Lol!
I am imagining Family with his wife and children before the CO! I am sure all is well.

They are going to be the first to be granted visa in this house (in this DV 2014 family), I am eagerly waiting for their interview testimony, God have mercy especially on those children.

I can't wait to hear Family's testimony. All the best bro.
They are going to be the first to be granted visa in this house (in this DV 2014 family), I am eagerly waiting for their interview testimony, God have mercy especially on those children.

Nervous wreck

We all waiting...lol

I am on the edge of the sit almost falling off, The atmosphere you can cut with a knife. I am glued on the computer screen, just refreshing the web browser in anticipation of your post. When it loads slowly i get nervous, update us as soon as Partitas!!!

Yea bro I recall how guys used to freak over issues but with time almost all the members are game am praying for our mate Family and family as they emback on the journey to Nairobi I wish them God's abundant blessings and I believe that they will come out of the embassy winners
Indeed we still need the prayers

morning fellow house mates kindly lets remember one of our own who will be facing the CO in less than 24hrs ,prayers indeed will be much appreciated .Family i believe that the visa is yours in Jesus NAME !and to my fellow mate who will be having his date with the CO i know you have done your part .family tomorrow its will be GOD TURN !Be blessed

Todays devotion
Joshua 1;9
I’ve commanded you to be brave and strong, haven’t I? Don’t be alarmed or terrified, because the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Remember God loves you be blessed
I believe its still mine

Status
Not open for further replies.