• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello KaiaUG,

We wish them all the best ! As I see , we are in the same range you ! Our time will come !

Regards,
JuelzAnge Jr

Hello Ange Jr, (sorry, the name is a bit long so I have to shorten it)
Yeah, we are close to each other; and true or time is soon knocking.

But tell me guys; and I am sorry if this has already been asked on the forum; does everyone who sends forms back to KCC get a 2NL? It's something I thought of this morning and it's not because Partitas is still waiting for hers; it's just something that I thought I would ask my genius forum mates. Does someone know?

Thanks.

Nairobba teren teren..was at the medical centre seeing guys being told to come for two months for spurtom culture before they can evewn commence treatment was what freaked alot of guys out...Now that te good Lord helped us pass that stage the remaining part is just to Pray and Hope for the same Blessings...
Godia and Family...teren teren..:)...your week is here.bet y'all are a bit nervous

Thanks I believe that the Mighty Creator will bestow His blessings upon us Insha'Allah
GOD, only you, will decide Family2133 and Godia fates, please bestow visas on them, and please God, Partitas is still waiting for her 2NL, in Jesus name we pray for them. Amen

Called KNEC and couldn't believe that after submiting my request for result confirmation last monday...by Thursday 11th they had sent my docs to the embassy!!!! heading to the finish line mates Family and I need your prayers...I also pray and hope that the brothers and sisters waiting for their 2nl letters will get them hustle free and will pass all the hurdles through God's grace.

Called KNEC and couldn't believe that after submiting my request for result confirmation last monday...by Thursday 11th they had sent my docs to the embassy!!!! heading to the finish line mates Family and I need your prayers...I also pray and hope that the brothers and sisters waiting for their 2nl letters will get them hustle free and will pass all the hurdles through God's grace.

It's a good thing you called them before the interview date,I hope you sorted the issue and I pray for you to have successful interview .

Hallo mates hope this finds you in good health ,lets pray for our dear members who will be facing the CO in the few days to come .Family and GODIA all the best mates we are longing to get the success story from you ,the almighty is with you guys the prayers of members in this forum is behind you .Danny den are you still available kindly updates the house on what is happening with your case.be blessed

Our daily Monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and remember God loves you! AMEN

Go for it bro am behind you mate you success will be our success to ,its your man

Yeah mate if the visa exceeds the 7% then one will be locked out ,but lets be positive this dv process needs a lot of money,time and more so patience ,for more on this kindly read 2013 forum its very rich
Hello Ange Jr, (sorry, the name is a bit long so I have to shorten it)
Yeah, we are close to each other; and true or time is soon knocking.

But tell me guys; and I am sorry if this has already been asked on the forum; does everyone who sends forms back to KCC get a 2NL? It's something I thought of this morning and it's not because Partitas is still waiting for hers; it's just something that I thought I would ask my genius forum mates. Does someone know?

Thanks.

Yeah man guys are been informed as tyms goes by woow amazing
Yea bro I recall how guys used to freak over issues but with time almost all the members are game am praying for our mate Family and family as they emback on the journey to Nairobi I wish them God's abundant blessings and I believe that they will come out of the embassy winners

gurus of dv 2014 who can remember when family was asking questions after questions its funny how tym flies woow now he is going to face the CO ,mate all the best to you and your family, do you remember those days its now your turn to give us the good news from the embassy ,GOODLUCK BRO n GOD BLESS

morning fellow house mates kindly lets remember one of our own who will be facing the CO in less than 24hrs ,prayers indeed will be much appreciated .Family i believe that the visa is yours in Jesus NAME !and to my fellow mate who will be having his date with the CO i know you have done your part .family tomorrow its will be GOD TURN !Be blessed

Todays devotion
Joshua 1;9
I’ve commanded you to be brave and strong, haven’t I? Don’t be alarmed or terrified, because the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Remember God loves you be blessed

Thanx bro ,it's on the way in Jesus name,he never fails us,so where is family?he hasn't visited the thread for some days,hope you are brother.

I talked to Family yesterday and even had a chance to say hello to his wife!!! They should be on their way to NRB now; as they prepare for the big day. He's OK and he promised to share his experience as soon as he's able to.
Our prayers are with him.

I talked to Family yesterday and even had a chance to say hello to his wife!!! They should be on their way to NRB now; as they prepare for the big day. He's OK and he promised to share his experience as soon as he's able to.
Yes we will keep praying for Family and others who are going for their interview this week. I believe Family will update us on time, he has been very active on this thread. God be with you all.

Hahahaha...,you pple have exhibited true love,my wife n I have read all the posts,thank you for the love n prayers.
We are cool traveling to Nrbi,we cant post much.hp to hear 4rm us 2mro with news either directly from us or thru partitas

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha...,you pple have exhibited true love,my wife n I have read all the posts,thank you for the love n prayers.
We are cool traveling to Nrbi,we cant post much.hp to 4rm us 2mro with news

Safe trip to Nairobi we will be looking forward to the great news tomorrow

morning fellow house mates kindly lets remember one of our own who will be facing the CO in less than 24hrs ,prayers indeed will be much appreciated .Family i believe that the visa is yours in Jesus NAME !and to my fellow mate who will be having his date with the CO i know you have done your part .family tomorrow its will be GOD TURN !Be blessed

Todays devotion
Joshua 1;9
I’ve commanded you to be brave and strong, haven’t I? Don’t be alarmed or terrified, because the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Remember God loves you be blessed

Thanks a lot for the devotionals they bring us so much strength and confidence as we go through this journey. God bless you.

Yes we will keep praying for Family and others who are going for their interview this week. I believe Family will update us on time, he has been very active on this thread. God be with you all.

And we will pray for guys like too who will be due so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.