• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend your best bet is to plan for around 4 working days, It s what happened to more that 2 of my friends of 2013, but once the Passports are in the premises of DHL of course when you are notified online , the rest is a straightforward process, you can pick them up in some minutes. May God guide you Family
Members do not ignore my question, I need to plan accordingly just in case am issued a visa, some one please answer my question above:confused:

Point of correction JONGE mine is valid for one year I took in Kenya.
Hello Sossa,

police certificates a valid for 6 months. So if you are in Kenya and your interview is in Nairobi, then you MUST have a police certificate that is not more than 6 months. Also remember your visa validity period will be based on among other things the police certificate period of validity. So if you go for your interview with 1 month left for the police certificate to expire, then you will need to travel with-in that period. You need to get the Police certificates about a month from your interview date. That way when you go for your interview and get the visa you can still wait in Kenya and travel after 4months and your Police Certificate will still be valid for traveling to the U.S.
If at one time you lived in a foreign country say Uganda and you get a Police Certificate from Uganda, then that one is valid for 1 year provided you don't ever return to Uganda with-in that year.

I hope this helps...

Call IOM to check but I think they send the medical report the following day after conducting the tests...its a couple of metres away to the embassy from the IOM.
thanks engmtolera, partitas, mutu14 for your goodluck wishes and prayers. I'll try keep it together.lol
Quick question tho' to all forumites...my medicals and interview are now a week apart. Should I call IOM and ask for my medical exam to be preponed or y'all think one week is enough??

Family wanted to remind you to go get your cash after the interview at the IOM they called me guess didn't notice but they wrote on the coupon that I was to get a refund they mixed up my shots and charged vericella so they got my 2k also.
Members do not ignore my question, I need to plan accordingly just in case am issued a visa, some one please answer my question above:confused:

Coz my police cert is written that the validity is same as the year of issue or something will check it out to confirm
Hello Sossa,

police certificates a valid for 6 months. So if you are in Kenya and your interview is in Nairobi, then you MUST have a police certificate that is not more than 6 months. Also remember your visa validity period will be based on among other things the police certificate period of validity. So if you go for your interview with 1 month left for the police certificate to expire, then you will need to travel with-in that period. You need to get the Police certificates about a month from your interview date. That way when you go for your interview and get the visa you can still wait in Kenya and travel after 4months and your Police Certificate will still be valid for traveling to the U.S.
If at one time you lived in a foreign country say Uganda and you get a Police Certificate from Uganda, then that one is valid for 1 year provided you don't ever return to Uganda with-in that year.

I hope this helps...

hello members of DV 2014 am kind of busy but i always squeeze tym and find something spiritual to post for the house ,guys we are armed with JESUS and i know from next week we will be having good news from family and godia !

Todays devotion
Deuteronomy 7:9

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

members be blessed and remember God loves you

Thanks bro wishing you the same and many blessings from the Almighty!!! counting down the days got less than 7 working days
boss naona umetokelezae kwa thread ,good bro keep it up our prayers are with you and family be blessed mate

hallo guys ..COGC is valid for 6 months..took mine earlier and was to expire 2days to set interview date..had to redo another one which am yet to pick..jonge is right...just confirm again to avoid disappointing outcomes. ..
Point of correction JONGE mine is valid for one year I took in Kenya.

exactly what i wanted to tell you partitas...hang in there until friday, then share your good news. I don't think that is always the case tho, anyways I'll be waiting for that good news come friday. In Jesus' Holy Name..

Oh I really hope so Nairobba humans are funny!?when things happen very fast they get nervous ,and when they happen to be slow they still get nervous!!i pray it's gon be good news on Friday !!who else is waiting for the 2nd nl apart from me and beth02?

hallo guys ..COGC is valid for 6 months..took mine earlier and was to expire 2days to set interview date..had to redo another one which am yet to pick..jonge is right...just confirm again to avoid disappointing outcomes. ..

Olelenku is yours written Certificate of Good Conduct or Police clearance Certificate?
Because as far as I know they stopped issuing certificate of good conduct and they replaced it with Police clearance, A4 size.
If yours was valid for 6mnths and Godia's is valid for 12mnths, then those in Kenya should also be aware of the two variation and should plan accordingly when to apply for one. I think that should be 2-3 mnths prior to the expected interview date.
Ooh Hi everyone...hi-5 ;)

Todays devotion
Deuteronomy 7 :9
Know therefore that the Lord
your God is God; he is the
faithful God, keeping his covenant
of love to a thousand generations
of those who love him and keep
his commandments.

Amen, be blessed to...tkcr *cheers*

ALL MEMBERS said:
Good to see you Godia, hi-five you are back.

Heey G, glad to see you're back. In your best, contributing, and helping where you can.
Remember that pic I sent you via Whatapp!!

hallo bro jonge how are you doing long time we have not exchanged greetings on this thread the second batch of members of this thread will be haviing their interviews soon and we wish them great success
Amen...God be with you this day

hello members of DV 2014 am kind of busy but i always squeeze tym and find something spiritual to post for the house ,guys we are armed with JESUS and i know from next week we will be having good news from family and godia !

Todays devotion
Deuteronomy 7:9

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

members be blessed and remember God loves you

God bless you too brother...Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.