• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys...am at it again...results confimation sent by knec and said they are at embassy...do u need to countercheck with embassy by mail or call?

am doing OK bro...thanks for your spiritual guidance...conditioning myself for DEC..
hy peeps how are you doing family ,godia how is the preparation ? you will make it in Jesus name olesh how are you getting along bro
take care guyz

great to hear this..Kenyan situation.. they attach the fingerprints.. had to redo the COGC...
Thanks. Everything is ready now just waiting for the judgment day, I received the police certificates yesterday only that they did not give me a copy of the finger prints, I am wondering whether its normal. Otherwise being our spiritual leader , I need your prayers seriously.

Brother Jorji, we are not saying that its a requirement but the idea is that better be over prepared than less prepared, with Americans any thing can happen unexpectadly
Well put family,I will have to get my self AOS because I don't have a lot in my account and coz it will be easy for me to get one.

great members of this thread hope you are all doing great and having a wonderful time ,its really hard for peeps with high case numbers in this thread but i believe that with GODS miracles each one of us will have a fruitful results ,yeah guys this DV thing makes you grow older much faster but that does not mean we should not be engaging ourselves in this conversation ,take care mates

Todays devotion

Isaiah 41;13
I am the Lord your God,
who grasps your strong hand,
who says to you,
Don’t fear; I will help you.

Remember God loves you ,be blessed

Well put family,I will have to get my self AOS because I don't have a lot in my account and coz it will be easy for me to get one.

That will be great. I was reviewing the spreadsheet and I noticed that you have not yet processed most of the paper work, don't you think that you may be late because once this coming bulletin is out, expect your 2nd NL.

great members of this thread hope you are all doing great and having a wonderful time ,its really hard for peeps with high case numbers in this thread but i believe that with GODS miracles each one of us will have a fruitful results ,yeah guys this DV thing makes you grow older much faster but that does not mean we should not be engaging ourselves in this conversation ,take care mates

Todays devotion

Isaiah 41;13
I am the Lord your God,
who says to you,

Amen.

Thanks for the morning spiritual nourishment. God bless you.

Todays devotion

Isaiah 41;13
I am the Lord your God,
who says to you,

Thanks Akelloh I am doing great...thanks for leading this great group spiritually. God bless you

I also join JONGE to say thank you for the good job done for that well detailed spreadsheet. I really think it makes a lot of sense if we can all feed in our information for assistance and praying for each other as well. Thanks Family2133 and may God richly bless you for your upcoming interviews. I am a believer and i can assure you that you will get your visa no matter. All you need right now is to forget about all those obstacles and keep your focus towards going back to pick your Visa package. We shall continue to pray for you and family as well. Be blessed
Family2133,

good job you have done with the spreadsheet. It is looking all good.

Praying for all of you

Hello Fellow DV selectees as we all go through our turns i give you my prayers especially guys that are having their interviews now and in the months up coming. God is in charge.

You guys are doing a great job swapping views and sharing information-thats Africanism.

Be blessed for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.