• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

TYT kindly look for someone who can speak English on yua behalf if you also speak French stil yua problems wil be solved most of this staffs are locals Bro!!

am deeply feeling sorry for TYT coz all of a sudden he is looking for answers n no one is really giving them to him. I can say that i have called the Embassy n YES the one who answered the phone was OUTRIGHT RUDE.......besides that there are other cases which are similar - complaints have been registered all over the place..some of the phone attendants just get pissed off being asked the same thing even though it seems its obvious but they end up being rude forgetting they are not answering the same person but different people.
Now TYT - has been on AP - n it must be aching him to death point. Please TYT stop sending emails. GO TO THE EMBASSY and get the answers directly. Some of the people here have never been on AP...so they dont know your situation. I deeply wish Family was around to help you out.

am deeply feeling sorry for TYT coz all of a sudden he is looking for answers n no one is really giving them to him. I can say that i have called the Embassy n YES the one who answered the phone was OUTRIGHT RUDE.......besides that there are other cases which are similar - complaints have been registered all over the place..some of the phone attendants just get pissed off being asked the same thing even though it seems its obvious but they end up being rude forgetting they are not answering the same person but different people.
Now TYT - has been on AP - n it must be aching him to death point. Please TYT stop sending emails. GO TO THE EMBASSY and get the answers directly. Some of the people here have never been on AP...so they dont know your situation. I deeply wish Family was around to help you out.

Yeah, anyone can just go to a US embassy and demand answers :rolleyes:

Just asking what is happening to the VB of September? First time in years 2014 had that cut off instead of current. - chance has it there could be a cookie in the belly . Am still not amused that there is no steam whatsoever about numbers anymore. By 8th in the prior months something had already showed up.......n the 2015s r so green none is talkin' about the numbers.

Please help me-once i obtain the COGC for my wife,shd i send it together with the passports or shd i first send the cert then passports later?i have till the end of this month.

Susie,its cz the pink form states "once you get this said document,send it to bla bla thru DHL".It has no mention of the passports.please understand.

Please help me-once i obtain the COGC for my wife,shd i send it together with the passports or shd i first send the cert then passports later?i have till the end of this month.
Send first the PCC asap!
Than once your case if finaly approved they will ask you to send the passports.

@ vladek,we can only receive the cert on 20th as we have learned today,it will reach the embassy on 21st.but my worry is how long will it take to reach the right person even after it is delivered by DHL?then how long will the embassy take to ask me for passports after they receive the pcc?ooh God

Susie,its cz the pink form states "once you get this said document,send it to bla bla thru DHL".It has no mention of the passports.please understand.
Send first the PCC asap!
Than once your case if finaly approved they will ask you to send the passports.

There is not very much time left. I would not waste time waiting for cases to be 'finally' approved. Maybe PJ should call the embassy. If that were me I would send a package with (1) PCC (2) passports (3) a cover letter with case number /copy of the pink form/copy of the 2NL. Remember these things do not go to the CO as soon as they arrive at the embassy. They can sit a week waiting to go through security, internal mail etc. In a little over 6 weeks time it will all be over. I would make sure the embassy has everything they need to issue the visas as soon as they are able. Also if he was told end of this month I am guessing he has a visa number for this month... who knows about next moth.

@ vladek,we can only receive the cert on 20th as we have learned today,it will reach the embassy on 21st.but my worry is how long will it take to reach the right person even after it is delivered by DHL?then how long will the embassy take to ask me for passports after they receive the pcc?ooh God
I thought you said it should be ready within tfor today !
Than when you get on the 20th, send all your passports with the missing pcc .

@ vladek and the rest,thanks.yes we had high hopes that we would get it today,but that has not been possble.I was willing to do anything to get get,but unfortunately the top brass has introduced very tight rules,its 10 working days.I hope sending all the docs together will not cause any problems.

@ vladek and the rest,thanks.yes we had high hopes that we would get it today,but that has not been possble.I was willing to do anything to get get,but unfortunately the top brass has introduced very tight rules,its 10 working days.I hope sending all the docs together will not cause any problems.
Because you been told to forward the pcc before the end of the month!
So it wont harm your case to send passports with, and its even better because you wont have to do two shipments.
Good luck pj