• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Hello people.I did not know that wife was required to be having police G.C.Iv always thought that was for the main applicant.we have faced the CO,asked 3 ?s but given the pinkish form for her to collect the G.C,then drop it @ DHL.am not very happy but God is in control.

GOOD MORNING FELLOWS:
I have come across this;
APPOINTMENTS: If you need to schedule or reschedule an appointment, or register for DHL in order to collect your passport, please visit our scheduling contractor’s website here (https://usvisa-info.com/en-ke/selfservice/us_immigrant_visas) or call them at (+254 20) 619-0600 +254 20 500-6656 (in Kenya) or +1 703 439 2302 (in the United States).

Appointments are scheduled for 6:30am, Monday through Thursday, excluding Kenyan or American holidays and the last Wednesday of every month. Immigrant Visa applicants will continue to pay required visa fees at the U.S. Embassy Nairobi cashier on the day of their interview.

Now what is gonna happen to those who are scheduled to do interviews on 27th August 2014 - because this happens to be the last Wednesday of the month. And as per the extract above this is not a working day. I have been chatting with some Gentleman n Lady from Upcountry - with their 3 kids n they where scheduled for that day.
Who can advice us here?

Hello people.I did not know that wife was required to be having police G.C.Iv always thought that was for the main applicant.we have faced the CO,asked 3 ?s but given the pinkish form for her to collect the G.C,then drop it @ DHL.am not very happy but God is in control.

Dont worry tge devil is a liar n he can try to challenge what God has planned even to the last minute. Just head to the police place now n hope within a week you have it n then send to them. It is well my friend dont loose hope

hey bro, am glad and happy av met u n ua family, pliz trust in God and u'll all will be well.... am sure he wont let u down

Thanks breakthru,twas so heartbreaking.we have applied @ right away,but the guyz have said its strictly 10 working days,which means i can only collect it on 20th.The CO said it has to reach them before end Aug,hoping all will work well.

heloo dv family, my visa has been approved am soo happy, thanks jorj n u all for ua undying support.... this forum is rily hom 4 victors, and 4 those who with chalennges with the process, be sure God has not forgotten u

Hi formates was not able 2 join for a while but glad am finally in... Been following n sure have learnt alot ... My case was similar to that of rogers.com because my wife's x-ray showed a scar we had to do a sputum test n it came out negative on 17th of this month @ rogers am happy u also sailed via its really a testing time but am glad its all over
Wishing everyone with medicals n interviews the very best........ We just have to believe in God all will be well
Phillipians 4:6 Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God
Good to know all went well...now try to get an interview date as soon as possible

heloo dv family, my visa has been approved am soo happy, thanks jorj n u all for ua undying support.... this forum is rily hom 4 victors, and 4 those who with chalennges with the process, be sure God has not forgotten u
Congratulations SIMS65...all the best with the preps to the States. When you get time please share experience so those coming after you can benefit especially our DV2015 friends.

My security check applies to urs talisman.

Well for me proceeded to counter 4 n kenyan lady not so friendly..i was like here i need jesus.
Many querrie n yes whenever i culdnt hear what she says i asked and answered mean like a kenyan mmmh.. I kept praying for favor.

Payed returned receipt then went back to. Sit. I saw a couple with green slip n wished was them.

Called to conter 9. We swore n signed the papers n meen my boy kept messing with microphone.

3 querries
What did u do after high school?
Where are you gonna stay?
With whom?

Ur visa has been approved..dhl bla bla bla
Very friendly young american lady. Was happy with my son n just chatting. I praise God.

I pitied the guys who went to a window with some tall thin guy...i could hear the mhindi family being asked querries n i pitied them n prayed i dont end there.

I also so a young gal with pink slip n pitied her coz she came to far..
But all in all long journey from. Oct 2012 to may 2013 to august 2014. God has bern faithfull n He sure is ebenezer n all praise goes to the most high. Amen.

Shalom to all.
Breakthrough thanks for sharing your experience with us. All the best with the preps my friend.

@Prince John no worries at all just apply soonest n we continue praying for you and all will be well God has a gud plan for ya n your family
All the best bro
@sims65 congratulations are in order we all happy 4 ya.. go live your dream n rem to thank God bigtime

Does anone know how roughly DhL would take to deliver police cert once i submit it to them?The Co said it MUST reach them by this month.I have applied today(my wifes) and 20th is the date we can get it @ earliest.

Does anone know how roughly DhL would take to deliver police cert once i submit it to them?The Co said it MUST reach them by this month.I have applied today(my wifes) and 20th is the date we can get it @ earliest.
On a very long distance will take less the a week, if its national it take 24 hours.
My self I sent yesterday afternoon copies of my document to the embassy as requested, and this morning it was already received.
Note for the new selectees, every applicants over 16 years must provide a PCC, regardless if his main or second applicant...

Prince john, you will be just fine, don't worry.

@ Vladek,thanks bro.what was issue abt and has it been resolved yet?am still @ CID HQ,trying to see if there is a way we can secure it atlst by friday.I feel awful that i never asked abt this with the the time i had.

@ Vladek,thanks bro.what was issue abt and has it been resolved yet?am still @ CID HQ,trying to see if there is a way we can secure it atlst by friday.I feel awful that i never asked abt this with the the time i had.
I can garantee you that it will solved as soon as you provide them with your wife's pcc.
If I'm not mistaking, also susieqqq went to her interview without the pcc, because she could get ready for the interview date, but after sending it, she got it all settled within a week time...
So relax bro :)