• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

@ britsimon,pls check out my query and give me your thoughts.

I read your earlier post and was sad and frustrated that you went to the interview not fully prepared. This Kenyan thread is full of supportive messages for one another but somehow your fundamental mistake made it through. I and probably the other helpers monitor this thread, but the frequency of posts about non DV questions/matters tends to hide the more relevant topics. Not sure what if anything we can do about that, but I think people should update their signatures with case numbers, documents prepared and so on - so that we can quickly see how far along each selectee is - and perhaps identify those that need some help. It is also essential to remind people to read the instructions, as this is a simple process and there is no need to experience delays or additional stress.

Anyway, back to your situation. Well you have been given a clear instruction on what you need to do from the embassy and you have been given clear advice here. Obtain the PCC and get it back to the embassy exactly as the others have advised. I hope that will resolve your case quickly. Fingers crossed for you.

PCC / COGC
Guys jog back your memory! I once narrated a true story of a young lady (main applicant) who went 4 her medicals late & proceeded for visa interview without a PCC / COGC. She later applied for the PCC & dispatched it to the EMB on 30 July. She also dispatched her PP last week thro DHL & she's now awaiting for the visa or further communication frm the EMBASSY. @ DHL you indicate your CASE #.

NOTE:
Especially Kenyans & @Prince in particular, there's no difference btn a PCC & a COGC

Prince john dont worry things will go fne I guess yu r a smart guy do yu know there are emergency cases at CID head quarters that yu can collect Yua GC in two days!? and since i op yua case is on AP i wonder why thy gave yu the pinkish instead of yellowish so check on CEAC status may God be wth yu .

Congratulations Sammie 101 am happy yu made it and also yu are luckiest yu got a slot within a short tme, were yu scheduled aug or sep? @Prince John yu gonn be fine so make all the efforts & for those hve qualified both medicals and interviews I wish best in nxt life.
Thnx Rogers will be on 20 th Aug we continue praying bro

It reminds me of my poor accounts knowledge! Error of Comission; Error of Principle & Error of Omission etc. @Prince committed an error of omission which most of us can commit!?

We were too concerned & too worried of the abnormal VBs that we easily 4got other important issues or aspects of this process! But am glad I have learned a lot frm you guys!

Bsimon, when u say 'fingers crossed' some guys here can literally cross fingers & think it's a solution or sort of a DV document! "Remember the case of 'Tyt' when u told him to reread that naija joke!

It reminds me of my poor accounts knowledge! Error of Comission; Error of Principle & Error of Omission etc. @Prince committed an error of omission which most of us can commit!?

We were too concerned & too worried of the abnormal VBs that we easily 4got other important issues or aspects of this process! But am glad I have learned a lot frm you guys!

Bsimon, when u say 'fingers crossed' some guys here can literally cross fingers & think it's a solution or sort of a DV document! "Remember the case of 'Tyt' when u told him to reread that naija joke!
@Gidmog just in case my abbreviations on comment above I meant

GC-Green Card
PC:police Certificate

GC-Green Card
I got you Pose & congratulations are in order for your successful initiation in to americano! Thumbs Up!

Crikey - some sayings are not "global".

Thanks breakthru,twas so heartbreaking.we have applied @ right away,but the guyz have said its strictly 10 working days,which means i can only collect it on 20th.The CO said it has to reach them before end Aug,hoping all will work well.
All will be well John. Have faith all will be well. Once the embassy receives the police certificate, your visas will be apporoved

I got you Pose & congratulations are in order for your successful initiation in to americano! Thumbs Up!

GC-Green Card
Sorry Pose I didn't chk my facs right I tot u'd ur Visa interview already bt anyway 3rd is not far so consider my early congrats as an advance congrats. Sorry all will be well, we're in the same dhow!

She is just from the DHL companie lol
But I see simon fixed it :)

I was talking about the computer programs that harvest email addresses from forums etc to spam them. You should never post a recognisable email address of anyone in a public forum...

//here endeth the lesson :D

What initiation?am yet to face CO FYI....but thanks in advance for the early pre congrats!!

PJ,
I am deeply sorry about this. Jeez this is the last thing you need to happen to you. But somewhere some how - it was mentioned in the Forum pages that COGC is needed by every party. Coz i was really on the line on this coz i had an entire ream of questions to ask about the COGC. But never mind my dear let this not take up alot of disk space - its gonna be solved in no time. Actually i was told that within 8 working days it can be got.
Please dont lose heart- God is not like that...He shall reward your patience.

@ Vladek,thanks bro.what was issue abt and has it been resolved yet?am still @ CID HQ,trying to see if there is a way we can secure it atlst by friday.I feel awful that i never asked abt this with the the time i had.

Hmmmm,
I think some of this is saying too much - for someone that doesn't and cant read it all. It can be misinterpreted as it its funny yet its damn bloody not.:(:confused:!!

my fourum mates pls help me pray still ap nd worried about this ebola issue in my country nw ,sep30 is closer nw!