• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Thank you!btw has anyone paid for his/her visa using the small 20 $ notes?asking cz thats what my host sent me(gave someone packed in an envelop).i hear it has less value as compared to the 100$ note.
Hi Prince,mine i paid using a 20 $ note and it was accepted,the cashier didnt ask me anything.Al the best in your interview.

Talisman ..mine too at around 9.00am..mmhh wish i knew u ..was with my hubby and young boy..

Ohh yeah right Breakthrough, i definitely noticed you guys. Especially the young man. I was the guy with a brown jacket and brown trouser. Bur you guys with kids were given priority. Am happy we were given the green papers. God is great.
For those who are yet to face the CO, rest assured with all the prayers and the advice from this forum that you will walk out with the green paper.

In less than a week got an email yesterday from the Embassy with the Airwaybill No. I'm sure my package will be ready for collection tomorrow
Morning guyz...;-) ;)
Hi jorj,am happy for you,am still waiting for mine.

Hi formates was not able 2 join for a while but glad am finally in... Been following n sure have learnt alot ... My case was similar to that of rogers.com because my wife's x-ray showed a scar we had to do a sputum test n it came out negative on 17th of this month @ rogers am happy u also sailed via its really a testing time but am glad its all over
Wishing everyone with medicals n interviews the very best........ We just have to believe in God all will be well
Phillipians 4:6 Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God