• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Thank you!btw has anyone paid for his/her visa using the small 20 $ notes?asking cz thats what my host sent me(gave someone packed in an envelop).i hear it has less value as compared to the 100$ note.

Legal tender is legal tender, a dollar is a dollar to the embassy.... You do hear some strange things around here it seems

In fact some people don't like $100, small shopkeepers will rather have 20s, issues with change.

Burning question dear forum mates? what happen to your visa number when you miss your scheduled appointment by kcc can you be issued the next months visas?? .

Burning question dear forum mates? what happen to your visa number when you miss your scheduled appointment by kcc can you be issued the next months visas?? .

Apparently you need another number allotted. The bigger problem may be actually organising another interview, depending on embassy...

The embassy, must alloctate you an other slot, because you were pending on medicals, and they are aware about it, I'm sure they will rellocate you asap.

@ breakthru.all will be well sir,He did not bring you this far to ashame you.Mine is on wed @ 6:30am.He has our best interests @ heart.
Thanks alot...its been a long journey n cant wait to share the best news in the world. I got the mind of christ in jesus name n breakthru it is...

have faith bro and beleived in the one and only God almighty!! As u see for me i am on Ap nw for 3 month ,bt i still hve di faith that God has his reason y for me dis delayance bro..God will nt allowed anything to come to ur life bro unless he has a something better for it bro..let jst hve faith dats all we need bro!!

hey forum mates, am glad you all doing great, for those preparing for their interviews all the best, for those already preparing good luck too. For us here its work, work and work, especially if you new and wants to settle down fast.