• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

so bro is their any chance 4 me bro ? Coz everyday i checked on ceac just remain ready i dnt see any improvement of the status 8 only sometime the updated date hve to change!! Am little bit worried bro coz i see sme of my frnds that jst got their visa this mnth!

so bro is their any chance 4 me bro ? Coz everyday i checked on ceac just remain ready i dnt see any improvement of the status 8 only sometime the updated date hve to change!! Am little bit worried bro coz i see sme of my frnds that jst got their visa this mnth!
Your status should show administrative processing on the ceac !
Did you contact the embassy? Have you heard from them ?

yes bro twice nw may and june i email them they told me the case is undergoing unessary administrative processing that what they reply me...

yes bro twice nw may and june i email them they told me the case is undergoing unessary administrative processing that what they reply me...

In this case, you will have to wait bro, untill your AP gets cleared, there is nothing you can do!
Some people on DV2013 waited until the last day (30sep) to get the visa.
My best wishes to you my brother.

Hey Tyt, hold in there. It'll be over soon.
Vladdy, how a yu doing?

thank u my bro ,u encourage me much here and control my faith...bro i want to email this month told them about my my job i want to do thr wat do u say bro, let me do it or nt bro??

thank u my bro ,u encourage me much here and control my faith...bro i want to email this month told them about my my job i want to do thr wat do u say bro, let me do it or nt bro??

We are always here to encourage one another, Writing that you want to enlist in any branch of the US military certainly wasn't the reason why they put you on AP or maybe it was on your Embassy'. I also wrote that on my Ds as a choice career n I wasn't put on AP.

okay thank u bro!! Bt are u going to served nw in the military bro? Coz as 4 me i cant wait to do that when i received my visa ,coz was my dream job...bt do u hve any idea why they put me on Ap bro? Coz my interview went well with me jorj..

okay thank u bro!! Bt are u going to served nw in the military bro? Coz as 4 me i cant wait to do that when i received my visa ,coz was my dream job...bt do u hve any idea why they put me on Ap bro? Coz my interview went well with me jorj..

Since you are under AP already stop stressing about why the put you on it in the first place. Guess the damage is already done!
Pray hard and Have Faith....

Yeah, just send an other email to inquire about your case. ;)

okay bro! Will try to do that next week bro, coz here 2morrow we hve a state of emagency to fight against the ebola!! Bt i beleive i will hear the good news by God or Allah grace!!

Thank you!btw has anyone paid for his/her visa using the small 20 $ notes?asking cz thats what my host sent me(gave someone packed in an envelop).i hear it has less value as compared to the 100$ note.