• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

@gidmong yh u re ryt dis ebola causing lot of problem in my country making everyday people worried about their interview and we that on administrative processing this ebola become a hard problem nw in our country stoping lot of thing to go in and out and some visas refusal o my God help mama salone and save us from this evil desease and we that on administrative processing...God help us and hve mercy on ur servants!! I love u God mwa!

@gidmong yh u re ryt dis ebola causing lot of problem in my country making everyday people worried about their interview and we that on administrative processing this ebola become a hard problem nw in our country stoping lot of thing to go in and out and some visas refusal o my God help mama salone and save us from this evil desease and we that on administrative processing...God help us and hve mercy on ur servants!! I love u God mwa!
Immigration officers abandoned their post @ Heathrow airport & ran in panic as the landing card of a female passenger from Naija had 'E.Bola' written on it.
The woman chose to write a shorter version of her name instead of writing the full name, Ekundayo Bolajoko.
She has since entered the UK without any immigration checks.

u mean she entered the uk with ebola disease bro? I think maybe thats y uk embassy has removed some of their comission here, o Lord what is happening to us please help us!!

Nice story huh. To be spread by someone who has never filled out a UK landing card, clearly... Or further suspects the story as it talks about more than one officer dealing with the landing card...or how you get over the "UK border" line at LHR.

Also I don't know what the UK CBP procedure for suspected illness is but I doubt it is "run in panic" and allow a passenger in without quarantine much less immigration checks.

Nice urban legend bro.

TYT!!!! Hehehee...... Otherwise hoping all you guys aer god, just checking up on you. Glad for the people who made it through the interview, @Jorj, @Nicy.... am really glad for you, go grab that life. for those waiting for medicals and interviews, i would like to wish u all the best, n God's blessings. Just started to get used to the fact that I will be here for a while, i dont hate it, it dont disturb me..... lots, but am moving on and quite happy for the progress I've made. For those who didnt make it, we still lived before this DV lottery, and we still gotta live. Wishing u all lots of luck and God's blessings.

Nice story huh. To be spread by someone who has never filled out a UK landing card, clearly... Or further suspects the story as it talks about more than one officer dealing with the landing card...or how you get over the "UK border" line at LHR.

Also I don't know what the UK CBP procedure for suspected illness is but I doubt it is "run in panic" and allow a passenger in without quarantine much less immigration checks.

Nice urban legend bro.

Of course the story isn't true. It's just one of the funny jokes Nigerians typically like to crack and I don't think they expect anyone to believe it is true

Of course the story isn't true. It's just one of the funny jokes Nigerians typically like to crack and I don't think they expect anyone to believe it is true

You've already had someone on this forum believing it's true and possibly others who haven't responded. I felt the need to set out the reasons why it's rubbish. Mom, I don't want to be funny, but people can believe the stupidest stories. In fact that's part of the reason Ebola is spreading so badly now :(

You've already had someone on this forum believing it's true and possibly others who haven't responded. I felt the need to set out the reasons why it's rubbish. Mom, I don't want to be funny, but people can believe the stupidest stories. In fact that's part of the reason Ebola is spreading so badly now :(

I immediately understood it was a joke - but yeah, some people are more "believing" in these silly things. Amazing.

Yep Susie, I totally understand Ebola is not a joking matter considering the number of people that have died from it, the fact that there's no known cure for now, and the amount of outrage the fact that the American doctors that contracted it are being brought back to the US has generated in the country.

However, no matter how severe or horrific a situation may be, they're will always be people who will see the lighter side of it or who will find humor in it (an act some may find or consider to be callous), and sadly there are those always open to believing every ridiculous thing they hear.

@sm1 are they going to finish all cases that on administrative processing before september30 the fiscal year??

@sm1 are they going to finish all cases that on administrative processing before september30 the fiscal year??

No guarantee all AP cases will get resolved by Sept 30th, although they strive to get through as much as they possibly can. Unfortunately, some may still end up unresolved.

administrative processing is a deep hole nt easy to stay on aps mine is 3 month nw still waiting for my visa and my passport o God help me ur servant..

@vladeck not knw y coz the consular did nt asked me any question, she only correct my mistakes at the form while i was filling it forgot to put my father address that how my interview went and told me u welcome and give me a receipt of the money i payed and told we gonna call u when we finish ,that was the last thing i heard she said to me ,never knw the reason why they put on aps bro, maybe was the job i indicated thr that i want to served the us marine bro! Bt i dnt have any idea of the aps coz my interviewed went well with the consular, bt i leave everything to my one only God almighty!!

Well that explains it !
I guess since you want to join the US army, they need to conduct an extra back ground check.
Fingers crossed for you my friend.