• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

@Ngozimoja we are here brathe! yap just finalising our document. though we have high numbers we thank God for this miracle selection and pray to God to answer our prayers so that we get our 2nd letter of selection. i guess many folks in kenya have high numbers am i wrong?

hi mates its been long since I visited our forum ,so far so good,i got my green cards after one month and half,working 2 part time jobs hope to live on our own by august .Aimanda and Kaia I thank GOD that everything turned out well,Jorj and all the people who are current congrats!brothers and sisters who have not become current lets keep hope that Africa will become current,

hi mates its been long since I visited our forum ,so far so good,i got my green cards after one month and half,working 2 part time jobs hope to live on our own by august .Aimanda and Kaia I thank GOD that everything turned out well,Jorj and all the people who are current congrats!brothers and sisters who have not become current lets keep hope that Africa will become current,
@Partitas hope to see you in US cause am waiting for my 2NL

Hey Partitas,

nice to know you are doing fine over there...we are doing ok...waiting for the next VB in a couple of weeks

"Long time No see Partitas" good to hear about the positive outcomes in your move to the land of endless dreams. I am sure the gals are loving it. Your Testimony gives alot of back benchers hope of making it there.....once again thanks for your in put...all the best on the positive road ahead.....!!

Thanks Akello!!..glad to hear on the preps you are doing...I am also preping as well..I plan to do everything here...in mombasa as well....I have downloaded the forms online ..and next week i am
Applying the police certs..as well...will just do the KNEC letter and interview in Nairobi....

utamaduni and pose waitin till you get your 2nl and then you apply for ya good conduct mighty be tricky cz you never know you mighty have few days of preparation ,so my advice the earlier the better

Question...do you have to travel before your police cert expires or your visa expires? In short does the expiry of your police cert affect the date of travel after successful interview...just want to get my facts right...cheers

Question...do you have to travel before your police cert expires or your visa expires? In short does the expiry of your police cert affect the date of travel after successful interview...just want to get my facts right...cheers

I think the visa expires exactly 6 months after the date of your medicals..i'm not sure about the police cert expiry. At least in my case..

hey guys... 2nd NL came on thursday... for those who are still waiting everythin will be ok... i will keep u in my prayers

i

in mombasa it takes 3 weeks but in nairobi it takes less ,to my folks who will be current in the nxt VB and are in mombasa i think you should do it earlier ,am planin to apply for my good conduct nxt week and i will also do my medicals in mombasa ,this is all by GODS wish
@akelloh you are right bro!waiting till 2NL might not be advisable, I too will begin the process 1st week of July, I think I shall contact we see if we can go the same time...

Thanks Akello!!..glad to hear on the preps you are doing...I am also preping as well..I plan to do everything here...in mombasa as well....I have downloaded the forms online ..and next week i am
Applying the police certs..as well...will just do the KNEC letter and interview in Nairobi....
@utamaduni which forms have you downloaded online, educate us we do the same as well to save on time..