• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

"Long time No see Partitas" good to hear about the positive outcomes in your move to the land of endless dreams. I am sure the gals are loving it. Your Testimony gives alot of back benchers hope of making it there.....once again thanks for your in put...all the best on the positive road ahead.....!!
indeed it has been a long time,loving how the new forum looks!my gals are having a great great time,tease them that you will take them back home AND they will be all tears hehe!its a land of endless dreams especially when you understand that you have to start somewhere and move step by step,you will amake it my friend

Hey Partitas,

nice to know you are doing fine over there...we are doing ok...waiting for the next VB in a couple of weeks
it has been a long wait but the reward will be great!though not on the forum all the time,you are all always in my prayers.

hi partitas you so lost in the forum, but I know its work and good to hear you already have your papers,which part are you exactly in Dallas,am in Plano.
hey resian ,I am sure you understand how it can be ,hope you are doing good yourself,dallas was my poe I am in Birmingham Alabama

Good to hear the gals are fine! and having fun! So are they in school yet!? Love the " return you back home bit" Its a very effective way of keeping them straight as you cannot lay a finger on them for punishment like back home...we shall surely make it indeed!!! God bless...

indeed it has been a long time,loving how the new forum looks!my gals are having a great great time,tease them that you will take them back home AND they will be all tears hehe!its a land of endless dreams especially when you understand that you have to start somewhere and move step by step,you will amake it my friend

...am sure others are disappointed he didn't check first and used up a selection slot that could have gone to an eligible person...

KCC is going to review his ds260 and will notice that he is not qualifying with work experience, then what they will do? notify him back before the interview or wait until the interview day? can he request KCC to do changes by using his high school certificate?....when he was filling the ds260 he didn't mention anything to do with his high bcos he thought work experience is fine with him....please this guy need help!

KCC is going to review his ds260 and will notice that he is not qualifying with work experience, then what they will do? notify him back before the interview or wait until the interview day? can he request KCC to do changes by using his high school certificate?....when he was filling the ds260 he didn't mention anything to do with his high bcos he thought work experience is fine with him....please this guy need help!

OK, I'm a bit unsure now. Are you saying he does qualify on high school education? Then I don't understand why he didn't fill in on the DS260 but all he needs to do is take his high school certificate along to the interview and he should be fine (as long as the schooling meets the requirement).

KCC cannot make any decisions on the validity of the application, only a consular officer can do that. So if someone has returned the forms, KCC will schedule an interview regardless of whether or not they can see any problems in the application.

OK, I'm a bit unsure now. Are you saying he does qualify on high school education? Then I don't understand why he didn't fill in on the DS260 but all he needs to do is take his high school certificate along to the interview and he should be fine (as long as the schooling meets the requirement).

KCC cannot make any decisions on the validity of the application, only a consular officer can do that. So if someone has returned the forms, KCC will schedule an interview regardless of whether or not they can see any problems in the application.

Thanks God if he will be given time to meet CO to explain himself :)

Hello,
I have a question, a dv2015 selectee he is the principal applicant, he has a high school diploma and he is married and the problem is his wife doesn't have a high school diploma.
Will them be qualified gor visa?

Hello,
I have a question, a dv2015 selectee he is the principal applicant, he has a high school diploma and he is married and the problem is his wife doesn't have a high school diploma.
Only principal applicant needs to meet the minimum qualifications...

Hello,
They should just start making plans to go to states coz they will qualify based on selectee high school cert...............CONGRATS BUT BE SURE TO SPEND ON MEDICAL AND INTERVIEW...............Anza mapema kutafuta pesa:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D