• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Welcome to the house kenyan gal it will be along journey just have faith and believe that your day will come .To my brother gurixx congrats once again and wish yua well in your relocation ,Jonge ,arnold and the rest of the backbenchers we are on the last lap of the race and all will be ok ,to those having their medical and interviews we are waiting for the success stories. backbencher have your documents ready and be prepared ,wishin yu all great success in your journey in the comin days .we should not loose heart folks Godd is we us .Remember God loves you and be bless house

Todays devotion

Luke 18;1

The Parable of the Persistent Widow

And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart.

TEAM 2014
Amen Amen.

2nd NLs are in. To my amazement I have been scheduled for July and not on August as expected.
Gotta act first...
Jorj
That doesn't surprise me one bit.....It happened alot last year...meaning that many of the September's could as well do their interviews in August. Get Ready then.

Awesome Jorj...as Arnold had mentioned earlier we all need to get ready as you could get an interview earlier depending on how busy the embassy is. So get ready folks
Jonge,
This doesnt surprise me...I shall not be surprised when you are scheduled for August 25th.......or earlier...

Hi am a selectee but only checked im May 2014 to notice have won and my Case is very Low 2014AF000009** what are my chances of getting 2NL next week??
If you have sent your forms to Kentucky then you should have your interview scheduled ASAP. Please do make phone calls to the embassy n c what their tale is on your situation.

Hi people,Please what advice can you give this guy?He is a kenyan dv2014 winner,but he did not include his wife in the initial application,(put 2 children)reason being the wife was in Dubai back then and he did not have her passport photo(s()or lets say he did not give it his best shot to get them).His interview is coming soon,he says he will table the wife's passport to show she was away @ the time of application,plus airtickets.will this work?does he stand a chance?i fear his money will go down the drain.please contribute.

Hi people,Please what advice can you give this guy?He is a kenyan dv2014 winner,but he did not include his wife in the initial application,(put 2 children)reason being the wife was in Dubai back then and he did not have her passport photo(s()or lets say he did not give it his best shot to get them).His interview is coming soon,he says he will table the wife's passport to show she was away @ the time of application,plus airtickets.will this work?does he stand a chance?i fear his money will go down the drain.please contribute.

Hello
for him to say he didnt include his wife in the initial registration process because she was far off in Dubai is no valid excuse because technology has really made things easier so it was mere negligence on his part because she could have still taken a pic and sent by mail. Its risky and i also fear his money will go down the drain -family of 4 thats huge sum of money :oops::oops::(. My humble opinion

They'll deny him for sure. You cannot request a visa for someone not included in the initial entry (unless it's a newborn or a new marriage after the entry was made). Even if he goes to the embassy without her and just with his kids (i.e. intentionally commits fraud by pretending she's not his wife), he'll get lots of questions as to where their mother is and will have to prove he has her approval to take them away. If by some miracle he gets the visa along with his kids, he can't then request her in the future since they'll find out that he lied in his initial application. Lying for immigration purposes gets you banned permanently from any visa to the US. It's a massive risk he'd be taking.

It's a lost cause. Negligence has consequences, unfortunately.

Last edited:
My friend that is clear mistake, in the instruction the say u must add your spouse and living children on the initial entry failure to do you wil get disqualified. it is very risky situation i dont know what to say let him his best but am sure he wil get denied.

My friend that is clear mistake, in the instruction the say u must add your spouse and living children on the initial entry failure to do you wil get disqualified. it is very risky situation i dont know what to say let him his best but am sure he wil get denied.
@Prince i concur with you.......this guys make it simple and strict and it hurt to beat almost 9M entries only to mess up with non inclusion of a family member...............nway let him try his luck

People above have all advised well. This case will be denied for sure.

Leaving the wife of the application is a rather silly (and frankly disingenuous) excuse and the fact that the two children are on the form will establish the relationship to the mother - and they will then want proof of the mother (assuming she didn't attend the interview).

There is no way out of this mess for your friend.

It's a lost cause! He can take the moon and the star and anything else he thinks in his opinion will explain the non inclusion of his wife, he will be denied. Period! Why? He lied on his eDV application. He claimed to be single while he's married in order to trick the system into allowing him to submit his application. That is fraudulent representation.