• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Hi Guys,
It's been a while. I've been travelling for work for quite a bit and just got back to Nairobi last weekend. My interview is this week. Guess what. I paid for confidential KCSE results to be sent to the embassy in early May before i left town and Kenya National Examination Council has not sent them..arghhhhh!!!! up until yesterday they hadn't. So hoping for the best really. What else can i do. Some Kenya government offices suck. This new platforms seems very user friendly.
Gurix,
Sorry 4 sho.
Damn those offices. You should indeed panic. I called Nairobi Embassy to ask about my File as to whether it was sent by Kentucky. The lady responded....like!!! i panicked. I sent an email n i was told that your file is only sent to the Nairobi Office only if your interview is about to be scheduled. I panicked. Kindly do drop them an email n the rest shall be OK....for now i suppose. I presume they pend your VISA until they prove that your results are consistent with the ones sent by that S******ng office. No big deal. Waiting alone to visit the CO is stressful. I cant imagine a soul adding more stress to what we already have.

Well I have no clue why the official numbers are not yet out...it could be that they are recalculating the numbers but it could also be that some other visa categories are not yet up to date. Remember the VB is not all about the diversity visa.
Jonge,
I do hope they surely do recalculate......especially for AF......damn 69.3 is tooooo low after all these months of waiting A JUMP n all you get a ka-jump!!!!sic. The June was out by the 8th day......
Lets wait tomorrow.

Hallo folks it feels good to be back and trust me all will be ok with the trust and the faith we have in our Lord , For those going for their interviews,medicals,and those who will receive their 2nl all the best just trust in the lord and al will be ok .Folks the journey has been long and we are near the finishing line lets no loose hope ,one thing have realized is the lower CN is like 800mtres and high CN is like marathon keep the faith folks all will be ok and we shall all smile and the end of FY2014

Todays devotion
psalms 27;13-14

I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Remember GOD loves you and your miracle is on your way
Akelloh,
I know you have been fasting.....n God is rewarding our faith-in 3 weeks time the results shall be out....the Last VB n yes we shall face the CO......
Now i surely believe.

Jonge,
I do hope they surely do recalculate......especially for AF......damn 69.3 is tooooo low after all these months of waiting A JUMP n all you get a ka-jump!!!!sic. The June was out by the 8th day......
Lets wait tomorrow.
Arnold lets wait and see tommorow but I think 69 is acttually quite optimistic, i think 66 at the very least...but no use guessing tommorow is nigh.

Pose
It can't reduce below 69.3...i have this inkling that the actual figures could be higher.....suprized that they had figures out by 3rd of June!!!! Unlike other months we had to wait for at least 6th or 7th @ the earliest.....And till now the official figures are simply not out.....damn.

At the wedding in Cana, Jesus turned water into wine in a split second, and the party testified that it was the best compared to the depleted one. See, they tell me that the best of the wines takes 3-5 years to be prepared, yet Jesus made one at the spur of the moment. Therefore, when God comes across your gut-wrenching need, He sometimes BREAKS THE PROCESS OF TIME TO YOUR OWN GOOD. I pray that He will do so when He connects to your faith. You cannot quit, NOT NOW, NOT SOON!

Gurix,
Sorry 4 sho.
Damn those offices. You should indeed panic. I called Nairobi Embassy to ask about my File as to whether it was sent by Kentucky. The lady responded....like!!! i panicked. I sent an email n i was told that your file is only sent to the Nairobi Office only if your interview is about to be scheduled. I panicked. Kindly do drop them an email n the rest shall be OK....for now i suppose. I presume they pend your VISA until they prove that your results are consistent with the ones sent by that S******ng office. No big deal. Waiting alone to visit the CO is stressful. I cant imagine a soul adding more stress to what we already have.

I know, it happens..no worries. All will be well.

Thanks folks for welcomin me back am glad that we are heading to the finish line and i hope TEAM2014 will all be successfull and for those going for their interviews all the best as we wait for Gods time .Gurixx all the best as your face the CO this week cant wait for your experience and i believe that KNEC offices will send your results .Folks be blessed and have faith cz the almighty is in control .Remember GOD loves you

Today's devotion
Lamentations 3:25-27
God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits,
to the woman who diligently seeks.
It’s a good thing to quietly hope,
quietly hope for help from God.
It’s a good thing when you’re young
to stick it out through the hard times.

Remember GOD loves you be blessed folks and your miracle is on your way

VB is out... i have ab query... how long does it take to get 2nd NL once u realise that you are current??

Lost and found member here. Guys I goy lost when the forum changed, I have been trying but in vain, thanks to Anold who gave me directions thru facebook. Am happy to be home again.
Am reading the posts that I missed.
Jonge olibiki kati

I Thank God for the breakthrough and i know the best is yet to come for me and all of us. Joy has come in the morning ..praise God. For the good report. I pray blessings n faith for all who are waitng patiently..when it is God who started a good work in you He is faithfull to complete it. This is a testimony of 2years wait i am current.

Thank you akelloh n all for prayers n faith. We shall all make it but only by faith in God. AMEN.

hey mercy8924,am glad to hear that you are heading here, Dallas is great, it takes 10 days for your social card to arrive, green card normally at the immigration will tell you 2 months but mine took exactly 1 month n 2 weeks ,they are pretty fast, so my advice is once u land here the first thing is tell your host to take you to the office for social cards, after that now you can do other things while waiting for the card.Wishing you the best and hoping to meet you someday here in Dallas
Thanks, much appreciated. I will be coming in September and let us hope to meet someday in Dallas. All the best.

I am so sorry for those with HIGH CASE NUMBERS . ....so sorry but GOD is always GREAT ...when it doesn't work with plan A there are always B,C,D,E,F,J,K,................., Z plan.