• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Tyt,please follow sussie's,call the consulate and talk to someone.explain your situation calmly,without leaving our any details.you will certainly get answers,we wish you well.

only my date change on ceac the updated date only can change ,nt the status the status remain ready like that , that was wat worrieng me...my date change bt status nt change why?
It truly seems that you are currently turning in circles, TYT. The only person to effectively find out the underlying issue of your DV case is you personally, by speaking with the IV folks at your local US Consulate, ideally through a person you trust with good English skills. Simply see it as a true self-test on how you can deal with any red-tape in the US, should a DV visa get you there. All the best!

@tyt I am not sure this forum is going to help you beyond what they have already said/shared. As members have said, call the embassy or go there physically if the embassy allows.

But I also blive there z emergency cases at CID go back and yu wil be directed where to address and even a day yu can fetch it, those guys normally say two weeks which z 10 working days but due to huge backlog of recent might take longer bro dont rely on what yu were told only!
Rodgers the Info you guys do give is very helpful. But to my surprise is that when you ask for numbers no one is ready to give them. Whom is it exactly that PJ has to c? Coz look you have all the info n he is in time of need.

TYT,
Please do go n visit the Embassy IN PERSON. - Actually i had told you to post your interview experience. Then things would have been better n alot of air cleared out. Now please do visit the Embassy in Person n let them deal with you Personally. Stop Your Emails please.

The person who took the fingerprints did the interview? Correct me if I am wrong, but when I went for my B2, the fingerprints are taken before the interview... and the VO is a different person...

Anyone here who've tried paying USCIS immigrant fee via Equity MasterCard? or any other Kenyan issued debit card? Did it work?
Tried paying mine today and it just doesn't work!

I have not
Anyone here who've tried paying USCIS immigrant fee via Equity MasterCard? or any other Kenyan issued debit card? Did it work?
Tried paying mine today and it just doesn't work!
I am yet to pay online using a master card. Bur have you registered your equity card online. I guess you need to register the card online first

Imela Imela papa!!I received a call from C.I.D Hq we go collect the COGC!A miracle,nothing else.We have delivered the parcel ie COGC,a copy of the 2nd NL,3 passports.The parcel will be delivered to the embassy tomorrow morning.Experts talk to me........how long will it take for stamps?I am assuming there is/are no other case(s) under AP @ Nairobi embassy????