• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

do u go to kenya knec for them to send the certificate or u do it online pals pliz help me out

You go to knec personally with your kcse cert(copy). Plus it'll cost you Ksh 2,320....
The office is located in Extelecom house, Haile Selassie Avenue, 3rd floor. Are yu dv2014 or dv2015?

Is there someone who has done some background check on the expiration date printed @ upper right hand on the vaccination certs?IOM says its irrelevant,whereas there are some forumates who say one MUST ENTER USA before that date.

PJ
But you are not on Facebook. Under that name you gave me in your inbox you dont respond to the IMs that i send you. I have sent you twice.

@ vladek and Arnold,i dont have the public telephone number.I can say God was @ work for my case cz as i had said last week,the PCR had refused to listen to me.A certain lady and a gentleman,who are not actualy CID officers,got wind of my issue and worked tirelessly over the weekend to trace my wife's fingerprint form(pls note this form had been misplaced and was traced after a 2 hour search).After tracing it,they went in person to the PCR and vouched for my case as if they knew me,and the PCR approved the cert to be processed @ 9am this morning.I have not paid an extra coin apart from a token of appreciation that i have given the 2,out of my own will.The lady had actualy refused to accept,but i felt i must appreciate her.so Arnold,if there is a delay on your friend's case,pls inbox me on FB,i will talk to the two and am sure we will have a response tomorrow morning.your inbox isnt 'working,id say.

hi guys...sorry this has taken me long to post.First things first...thank u ol for the support n the informative tips.I learnt everything i neededta know from this forum.thank guys...;-)
so my interview was set to be on the 29th,but then the embassy called and sed it was pushed to 31st coz of Idd.I had already asked for permission for 29th and it was already hard enough gettin it so to go back and ask them to change th flights n ol was a tag o war( i work with refugees btwn Ehiopia,Dadaab and Kakuma).so getting permission to travel to nairobi was a big deal.Anyway by Gods grace i made it for the day of the interview .So my appointment was at 6:30 am and i am there by 6:15.We do the line thingy for th guys and girls and proceed to the 2nd phase wea they take ol yo electronics and keep them thn u proceed inside were ITS FREEZIN!So i am given no 422 and asked to wait outside.then they start calling us in and one by one and wen my turn comes i go in n i am asked to go to window 5 where they take my passport n certs and i am asked to go pay.i pay thn m told to go back n wait .so i wait...n wait...n wait..That was the most anxious time in my life!The guys go for lunch n by now most people have already left except this couple ,2 other guys n i( in dv category that is) so we are there comfortin each other and finally they come back from lunch and voila they call my no and i proceed to counter 8.they take my prints and ask me to wait but b4 i even really sit i am called to counter 10.so this is how it went.th CO was an african American lady.really nice.
ME: hello
CO:Hi Hw are u doin...sorry for keepin u waiting...
ME: its alright...no problem at all
CO :raise yo right hand n swear tht everything u will say is truth n nothin bt th truth
Me; I swear
CO: is yo name Christeenah ..... ........
ME: yes Ma'am
CO: wat dyu do after high skul?
Me; yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
CO:so u went to Campus so and so
ME:yes ma'am
CO:Have u ever been to the US or any other country?
ME:yes.
CO:where?...hw long?
ME:yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
CO: why did you decide to study yadi yada yadi
ME:bcause yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
CO:eek:h....so which state a u goin to?
ME:Houston Texas..
CO: Houston nice..there is this nice school u cn check out in Austin (i had mentioned school)
ME :thanks ma'am..i will b sure to do that..
CO:What do u do now?
ME: work with refugees....yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
CO:Nice..was at this place.....yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
ME:yes....yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
CO:congrats!yo visa was approved.here are instructions for DHL..
ME:Thank you very much ma'am...

Then she gave me th green sheet and and another white one for USCI o sthn.....i got my visa on friday frm DHL mama ngina.m a happy happy gal..thanks for everything guys...

hi guys...sorry this has taken me long to post.First things first...thank u ol for the support n the informative tips.I learnt everything i neededta know from this forum.thank guys...;-)
so my interview was set to be on the 29th,but then the embassy called and sed it was pushed to 31st coz of Idd.I had already asked for permission for 29th and it was already hard enough gettin it so to go back and ask them to change th flights n ol was a tag o war( i work with refugees btwn Ehiopia,Dadaab and Kakuma).so getting permission to travel to nairobi was a big deal.Anyway by Gods grace i made it for the day of the interview .So my appointment was at 6:30 am and i am there by 6:15.We do the line thingy for th guys and girls and proceed to the 2nd phase wea they take ol yo electronics and keep them thn u proceed inside were ITS FREEZIN!So i am given no 422 and asked to wait outside.then they start calling us in and one by one and wen my turn comes i go in n i am asked to go to window 5 where they take my passport n certs and i am asked to go pay.i pay thn m told to go back n wait .so i wait...n wait...n wait..That was the most anxious time in my life!The guys go for lunch n by now most people have already left except this couple ,2 other guys n i( in dv category that is) so we are there comfortin each other and finally they come back from lunch and voila they call my no and i proceed to counter 8.they take my prints and ask me to wait but b4 i even really sit i am called to counter 10.so this is how it went.th CO was an african American lady.really nice.
ME: hello
CO:Hi Hw are u doin...sorry for keepin u waiting...
ME: its alright...no problem at all
CO :raise yo right hand n swear tht everything u will say is truth n nothin bt th truth
Me; I swear
CO: is yo name Christeenah ..... ........
ME: yes Ma'am
CO: wat dyu do after high skul?
Me; yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
CO:so u went to Campus so and so
ME:yes ma'am
CO:Have u ever been to the US or any other country?
ME:yes.
CO:where?...hw long?
ME:yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
CO: why did you decide to study yadi yada yadi
ME:bcause yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
CO:eek:h....so which state a u goin to?
ME:Houston Texas..
CO: Houston nice..there is this nice school u cn check out in Austin (i had mentioned school)
ME :thanks ma'am..i will b sure to do that..
CO:What do u do now?
ME: work with refugees....yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
CO:Nice..was at this place.....yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
ME:yes....yadi yada yadi yada yadi yada...
CO:congrats!yo visa was approved.here are instructions for DHL..
ME:Thank you very much ma'am...

Then she gave me th green sheet and and another white one for USCI o sthn.....i got my visa on friday frm DHL mama ngina.m a happy happy gal..thanks for everything guys...
Thanks Steenah for sharing...all the best as you prepare to relocate to Texas.

pole,opes not irritating to ask all this questions if i post the required documents + the pay slip for 2230 with right address for the Embassy, do i need to go to kenya knec physically

count ten working days then go back and Confirm whether already sent at their offices and don't call them avail yua self.