• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

If you download the PDF instructions for (FRN) Frankfurt from LINK below: It gives you 12 months validity for medical exam. Maybe they haven’t updated this file.
http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...ss/interview/prepare/medical-examination.html

6 months are quoted on the link below but I don’t know what does mean: “immigrant visa (IV)
http://germany.usembassy.gov/visa/iv/step6/

Sure, I will share my interview experience here, when I have it behind me.

I have communicated with Frankfurt Consulate General and the doctors at Hamburg.
The VISA validity will count 6 months from the date of medical examination.
The doctors at Hamburg will send the medical report directly to the US Consulate General Frankfurt. It will take 7 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have communicated with Frankfurt Consulate General and the doctors at Hamburg.
The VISA validity will count 6 months from the date of medical examination.
The doctors at Hamburg will send the medical report directly to the US Consulate General Frankfurt. It will take 7 days.

cool, thanks, good to know how long it last until the consular will receive the examination docs.

I'll attend the examination in Frankfurt and like to align it with the interview appointment. Does anyone know how long it took from the " Frankfurt Doctor" to send the docs to the consular? Couldn't get information about so far, and I would expect at least 2 days. So in that case I'll plan some days in Frankfurt to cover both appointments in one step.

Thanks and best regards
Mike

BTW - I consulted with the Frankfurt panel doctor's office, to check which immunizations are going to be relevant for us.

This is even though I have a table that I found online, listing all sorts of vaccines and its relevance depending on your age bracket.

I was confirmed that really only the following vaccinations need to be up to date (I translated from German):

Td - Tetanus and diphtheria:
Fresh vaccinations are required if >10 years since your previous vaccinations.

MMR - Measles, Mumps, Rubella:
Mumps + Rubella: Having had one shot of each once is sufficient
Measles: You must have had two shots
(in case of a previous infection with the above, they just need the lab reports/antibody titers results as proof of immunity)

Varicella:
In case of a previous infection with the above, you just need to state this and no lab report is necessary.

My question that remained unanswered is this:

As a kid in primary school, only the girls were vaccinated for Rubella. Boys did not receive this, as it was deemed important for females only (pregnancy related).

So does this mean that male adults receive this shot these days by default?

So in essence:
-I will have to get Td shots as mine were more than 10 years ago (in fact it was 20 years ago, lol).
-I know that I had a Varicella infection as a small boy, so that's done.
-I had one shot for Measles in 1972 (documented). Does that mean I will only have to have one more, or is the first one too long ago?
-I have no documentation for Mumps (and Rubella, as outlined), but my wife tells me that there is no way I did not have that shot as a kid. I guess an antibody titer will tell?

cool, thanks, good to know how long it last until the consular will receive the examination docs.

I'll attend the examination in Frankfurt and like to align it with the interview appointment. Does anyone know how long it took from the " Frankfurt Doctor" to send the docs to the consular? Couldn't get information about so far, and I would expect at least 2 days. So in that case I'll plan some days in Frankfurt to cover both appointments in one step.

Thanks and best regards
Mike

Personally, I would not want to have my medical exam just days prior to the interview...at the very least you need to ensure you have all required vaccinations updated and documented and bring that along to the doctor's appointment. They do not guarantee that they will be able to give you any shots on the day, and if they are, it will come out of your own pocket (as opposed to be able to claim it on your health insurance/Krankenkasse).

Furthermore, in case you need two shots for measles, they need to be administered 4 wks apart, from what I heard!

Is there no panel doctor closer to you?

We will most likely be travelling to Frankfurt in two separate trips but it's closer for us than it is for you.

albania 2014eu33***

qualcuna e in grado di dire, in che mese uscirànno i numeri dal 30*** in su ? 10 punti al migliore

qualcuna e in grado di dire, in che mese uscirànno i numeri dal 30*** in su ? 10 punti al migliore

Hi Arian, please write in english, not everyone is able to understand Italian.

The month when your number will become current, based on the speculations so far is going to be May and most probably June.

The month when your number will become current, based on the speculations so far is going to be May and most probably June.

purtroppo in inglese sono 0 ,

purtroppo in inglese sono 0 ,

Your problem, not that of all other forum members. Perhaps time to actually LEARN English, as this happens to be (one of) the official language(s) of the USA.

Copia e incolla il sopra in traduzioni di Google se non riesci a capire questo. ;)

Your problem, not that of all other forum members. Perhaps time to actually LEARN English, as this happens to be (one of) the official language(s) of the USA.

Copia e incolla il sopra in traduzioni di Google se non riesci a capire questo. ;)

US doesn't have an official language. English the is the unofficial "official" language and obviously you can't succeed here without speaking it. If all you speak is Spanish, you'd only be able to become a housekeeper, gardner, farm hand or a food prep at a restaurant. If you come from a third world country, it might be a step up, which is why millions of illegals don't learn our language and love living here anyway. Bottom line is learn English!

Actually, unless we start seeing huge jumps, most likely July.

Actually, unless we start seeing huge jumps, most likely July.

Mar cutoff will be 20050.

EU30xxxx will be current in either May or June, as the difference between March cutoffs and Arian's number is approx. 10000.

There is no reason to assume that cut offs would increase by an average of only 2500 per month on average between March's already known cutoff and your wild guess of July (Apr-Jul=4 months; 30000-20050=9950; 9950/4= <2500 per month increase).

We are EU35xxx and are confident that our number will be current in July or Aug.

Mar cutoff will be 20050.

EU30xxxx will be current in either May or June, as the difference between March cutoffs and Arian's number is approx. 10000.

There is no reason to assume that cut offs would increase by an average of only 2500 per month on average between March's already known cutoff and your wild guess of July (Apr-Jul=4 months; 30000-20050=9950; 9950/4= <2500 per month increase).

We are EU35xxx and are confident that our number will be current in July or Aug.

30,xxx will probably be reached in June-July. EU35,xxx in August-Sept.

No, Raevsky is a real person that lives on the opposite coast to Pitbull. Pitbull is a 15 year old boy that works in a coffee shop after school. I have proof of that - here:-

https://plotagon.com/3474

Agreed!

Also Reavsky probably is a consciousness locked in a machine long time ago :) "Beep, beep, acquiring data, analyzing, conclusion , printing, hope is for fools, game over man, game over! :D

And Kid-dawg is just a piss taker or just a kid but definitely shows signs of feelings. Mostly negative but there you go :)

30,xxx will probably be reached in June-July. EU35,xxx in August-Sept.

How naive to be posting again without substantiation and avoiding to respond to what I said:

In fact, my problem is not to study English, here in Italy where I live for 20 years the first few years I did not know it even a word in Italian, but it is 10 years that I have my own business and also my house proprieties, but this time I have to emigrate again, since my luck and knock on the door and I'm doing it for my children, aged 11 and 14, what do you think?