• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

What you need to understand is DV2012 is not a good model. The software has NOTHING to do with how many people respond after selection so regardless of whether they used it in 2012, 2013 or 2014 it only affects the selection. Once we can see the selection, the software is irrelevant.

Do you get it now???
You also do not keep me understand how it was done Raevskii. Why did you take DV13? if this lottery was held on the old equipment. Show me an alternative, but do not look for alleged errors in my calculations. You can not apply this model to other lotteries, because it is a completely new software.
No he mentioned a kitchen - I think he has insight into the workings of KFC, not KCC.
I'm more of you know this is the kitchen, because you even predict the cutt-off can not.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You also do not keep me understand how it was done Raevskii. Why did you take DV13? if this lottery was held on the old equipment. Show me an alternative, but do not look for alleged errors in my calculations. You can not apply this model to other lotteries, because it is a completely new software.

I'm more of you know this is the kitchen, because you can even predict the cutt-off can not.:)

winnerdays ngepuloa

Hi everyone, I'm a DV14 winner, and my CN is 14xxx. Hope to have my interview in January/February

Does anyone have any experiance at the US Embessy in the Netherlands?

Hi,

I have an interview on the fifth of December for my DV 2014.
Can anyone tell me from experiance how it is at the US Embassy in Amsterdam?

Thank you

Hi everyone !

So what do you think about the january cut-off number ?
It has never been that low except last year... I don't know what to expect. Waiting is the worst thing ever in this process.
I hope december wil bring us better news!

Hi everyone !

So what do you think about the january cut-off number ?
It has never been that low except last year... I don't know what to expect. Waiting is the worst thing ever in this process.
I hope december wil bring us better news!

In 1999 it was 8,694 for Jan. and went up to 25,100 in August. In 2002 it was 6,535 for Jan. and went up to 19,000 in July. In 2006 it was 6,800 for Jan. and went up to 16,000 in August. In 2007 it was 9,900 in Jan. and went up to 23,000 in July. In 2013 it was 10,950 and went up to 33,000 in July. We are still at a much higher level than these years, so we are still doing well.

There were months previously that moved up very slowly and the next month after that has been higher than average. Here are some examples: In 2010, increase from Oct-Nov was only by 400! The next month, it increased by 2,900. In 2007, increase from Jan-Feb was only 500! The next month, it increased by 2,775. The same year in 2007, increase from April-May was only 900! The next month it increased by 3,000.

Don't forget that this year, the increase from Nov-Dec has been 2,700, so it makes sense for the numbers not to increase as much for Dec-Jan. I expect a big jump for Feb., probably by 2,000-3,500. So Feb. numbers should be: 15,200-16,700! Don't lose hope guys, all will turn out fine.

Thank you for you analyze Pitbull, it is nice to read that. But I still hope it is going to be better than 1999-2002 and all these years you said because my case number is higher.
I definitely thing the worst thing in the DV lottery is the loneliness you feel during the never-ending process... Hopefully next year we will laugh about that !

My friends' number is very close to yours. I am not very worried, because for the past 6 years (2008-2013) the numbers have ended at 28,000-40,000. Chances are we will end up at 28,000-35,000 this year as well. I do sympathize with you, as we worry for months to find out if we will make it or not. Do you really live in Paris and you'd like to come here instead?

Thank you for you analyze Pitbull, it is nice to read that. But I still hope it is going to be better than 1999-2002 and all these years you said because my case number is higher.
I definitely thing the worst thing in the DV lottery is the loneliness you feel during the never-ending process... Hopefully next year we will laugh about that !

December 13200

Hello!

What do you think for december 13200?

My Case nr is EU 36*** ...

Thank you !

Hello!

What do you think for december 13200?

My Case nr is EU 36*** ...

Thank you !

There is no doubt that 13200 was less than we had hoped BUT we are still almost a month ahead of last year, so we have to keep hoping that numbers will go higher this year. I still think that numbers up to 40/45k are in with a chance, and 36k has a good chance.

There is no doubt that 13200 was less than we had hoped BUT we are still almost a month ahead of last year, so we have to keep hoping that numbers will go higher this year. I still think that numbers up to 40/45k are in with a chance, and 36k has a good chance.

Thank you Britsimon!

What is your opinion for my case .I 'm married after the selection Dv lottery 2014.My husband is the principal winer.We were in a relationship since 2007.we are married at the end of May. On June we send the document in KCC together.There a problem in selection? What do I need to prove that we love unites us and not interest?
Case nr 36***
Thank you!

Thank you Britsimon!

What is your opinion for my case .I 'm married after the selection Dv lottery 2014.My husband is the principal winer.We were in a relationship since 2007.we are married at the end of May. On June we send the document in KCC together.There a problem in selection? What do I need to prove that we love unites us and not interest?
Case nr 36***
Thank you!

Ok so here is what I hope you did.

Your husband should have submitted his eDV entry as single.
Then when he sent the forms in June he should ave sent in the marriage cert (a copy), to explain why you were now a derivative.

If you did those things, then you are good so far. The CO will be looking for proof of your existing relationship, so people would normally be prepared with photos of the wedding, honeymoon, previous holidays, previous travel plans for holidays, emails and so on. Anything that establishes the relationship. They don't mind that a couple get married to take advantage of the win as long as that couple were a real existing couple and that the marriage is not solely to get 2 green cards instead of one.

Ok so here is what I hope you did.

Your husband should have submitted his eDV entry as single.
Then when he sent the forms in June he should ave sent in the marriage cert (a copy), to explain why you were now a derivative.

If you did those things, then you are good so far. The CO will be looking for proof of your existing relationship, so people would normally be prepared with photos of the wedding, honeymoon, previous holidays, previous travel plans for holidays, emails and so on. Anything that establishes the relationship. They don't mind that a couple get married to take advantage of the win as long as that couple were a real existing couple and that the marriage is not solely to get 2 green cards instead of one.

We have sent in the marriage certificate . We don't get the weeding because did not have economic opportunities.
We have photo since 2007 more 300 .
Photo with our family.
Sms phone
Email
Message Facebook
Conversation on Facebook
DVD weeding by others.

Are sufficient?