• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Processing is going soo slow. I've sent mine on June 13th as I understand it is not processed yet. :(

well it is what is, it's just the begining of process so we have to be patient. hopefully in the begining of september we would have information that our case is processing, i will let you know as soon as i get info.

I just called KCC and they said they've got my documents.
I sent it on June 12th, arrived on June 13th.

How should that work with an 40% increase of winners in Europe? Even with cut-offs for certain countries, I can't see any possible way to get everyone a visa.
25% 46000*100/37000. All applicants can walk to the interview.
Raevskii, explain to me how at 46,000 winner, we have 60,000 CN? In 2003, you explained this "closed" numbers, but now what?

I have case number 96**, and i am from asia ravesky and sloner can you please predict which month I may get interview, thanks in advance
Raevskii, explain to me how at 46,000 winner, we have 60,000 CN? In 2003, you explained this "closed" numbers, but now what?

Where did you see EU numbers above 54xxx?
A lot of numbers are not actual winners, they are holes. The fact we have a number 54xxx high does not mean we have 54xxx numbers

gega

I have case number EU 37xxx, and i am from Albania ravesky and sloner can you please predict which month I may get interview, thanks in advance.

I have case number EU 37xxx, and i am from Albania ravesky and sloner can you please predict which month I may get interview, thanks in advance.
I think your number is on the borderline, or may be right above it. Hopefully you will get an interview, closer to the very end of fiscal 2014 (September)

Where did you see that ??
in Romania is 59xxx
I said there are 60,000. Here's proof.
Why do not you believe me?
I think your number is on the borderline, or may be right above it. Hopefully you will get an interview, closer to the very end of fiscal 2014 (September)
lie
May-Yune
People, I beg of you do not believe Raevskii, he's lying.

I said there are 60,000. Here's unsubstantiated hearsay.

opinion

May-Yune
People, I beg of you do not believe Raevskii, he's got a different opinion to mine and you are welcome to believe whichever theory you want.

Fixed it for you...

Fixed it for you...
I have a lot of confirmed cases with numbers above 55,000. in Romania is 59xxx - it is not rumors. If talking about it are completely different people. Well, do not believe it. I think you're working in the same company Raevskii.

I have a lot of confirmed cases with numbers above 55,000. in Romania is 59xxx - it is not rumors. If talking about it are completely different people. Well, do not believe it. I think you're working in the same company Raevskii.

I actually don't disbelieve that EU numbers are somewhat greater than 55k - so perhaps the 59XXX is true. However, that is just my opinion, so I am merely pointing out that you should accept that your opinions are just that (opinions), they may differ from someone elses, and rather than calling someone a liar, it would be better if you found a more adult way of expressing your opinion.

Hey Man. Just asking. Don't get so agitated, relax. The higher the number of selectees the higher (possibly) are my chances of getting a visa so I am happy with high EU numbers.

If you could support your claims with a link to a forum or something people would find it easier to believe you.

Sloner, .... you are quite aggresive against britsimon and raevsky.... I am quite new to this forum and I think both of these guys (also you and many others) provide good information and their own opinion on how diversity VISA lottery and numbers work. Some people choose to believe the advice/suggestions they give some folks think different.... so I guess it's just how the Internet works ;)

I've seen 55xxx and 57xxx on Turkish forums.

I say it is no coincidence. I just caution you. Do not trust the opinion of the forum, people can make mistakes. See the official text. Britisimon, see how many references slapped, and you would not believe.