• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

I just summed up all the winning entries from EU region. The total is 46548, which shows there are not many holes between numbers. The max reported EU CN was 55000 if I am not wrong.

I just summed up all the winning entries from EU region. The total is 46548, which shows there are not many holes between numbers. The max reported EU CN was 55000 if I am not wrong.

Not many holes, but it does confirm there are holes (which, I think, some had doubted).

VB september 2013 EU

EUROPE

ALBANIA 3,289 GEORGIA 806 NORTHERN IRELAND 37
ANDORRA 2 GERMANY 1,696 NORWAY 63
ARMENIA 2,221 GREECE 230 POLAND 1,552
AUSTRIA 150 HUNGARY 363 PORTUGAL 124
AZERBAIJAN 494 ICELAND 49 Macau 12
BELARUS 1,873 IRELAND 175 ROMANIA 1,245
BELGIUM 120 ITALY 787 RUSSIA 4,544
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 153 KAZAKHSTAN 784 SAN MARINO 1
BULGARIA 1,957 KOSOVO 257 SERBIA 582
CROATIA 125 KYRGYZSTAN 537 SLOVAKIA 115
CYPRUS 24 LATVIA 147 SLOVENIA 14
CZECH REPUBLIC 133 LIECHTENSTEIN 1 SPAIN 485
DENMARK 103 LITHUANIA 385 Western Sahara 1
Greenland 1

LUXEMBOURG 13 SWEDEN 225
ESTONIA 75 MACEDONIA 421 SWITZERLAND 224
FINLAND 111 MALTA 6 TAJIKISTAN 531
FRANCE 958 MOLDOVA 2,903 TURKEY 3,972
French Polynesia 8 MONACO 2 TURKMENISTAN 216
French Southern and MONTENEGRO 20 UKRAINE 6,009
Antarctic Territories 4 NETHERLANDS 225 UZBEKISTAN 5,014
New Caledonia 1 Aruba 6 VATICAN CITY 0
Saint Martin 2 Curacao 4
Sint Maarten 2

So what is the predictions for early 40s EU region after first biuletin?? The chances for an interview rather have increase or decrease?? Can we say sth more now??

Thanx!

I think that in some way the effective number of winners could be lower if we consider hat no country can deliver more than 3500 diversity visa winners. If we look at Russia Uzbekistan and Ukraine, the primary winners alone are more than 3500.

Thanx!

I think that in some way the effective number of winners could be lower if we consider hat no country can deliver more than 3500 diversity visa winners. If we look at Russia Uzbekistan and Ukraine, the primary winners alone are more than 3500.

Not every winner (selectee) will get a visa. Many will drop out, some will be denied and so on. Globally there are 3 or 4 more times more selectees (plus derivatives) than visas, so probably as few as 1 in 4 selectees completes the process.

"Approximately 140,660 applicants have been registered and notified and may now make an application for an immigrant visa. Since it is likely that some of the first *50,000 persons registered will not pursue their cases to visa issuance, this larger figure should insure that all DV-2014 numbers will be used during fiscal year 2014 (October 1, 2013 until September 30, 2014)."

wow...it's even more applicants than I thought there were...>140k rather than 125k (or compared to 105k in previous years I believe?).
That means even more pressure for the same number of visas made available...

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is the predictions for early 40s EU region after first biuletin?? The chances for an interview rather have increase or decrease?? Can we say sth more now??

I don't think the one VB means we can say the chances have increased or decreased. I was pleasantly surprised by the number but that is not to say they will keep up that pace over the next few months - previous years have been around 3000 per month. Once a couple of months go by we will know more - but I am afraid those with EU40XXX numbers will be biting their nails for many months yet.

Hi Guys,

My CN is EU00010***
Due to the bulletin that was published today (8000 for October) when do you think I will be interviewed?

My estimation is:
Best case scenario - November
Worst case - February
Am I right?

I wonder what are the chances for November... :confused:

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

My CN is EU00010***
Due to the bulletin that was published today (8000 for October) when do you think I will be interviewed?

My estimation is:
Worst case - February
Am I right?

Thanks!

Your estimates are in the right range although I think your worst case is too pessimistic... great number - there are many here that would happily swap you!

We are on the same boat morpheus, mine is EU10XXX too. I hope we get interviewed in November.

Hi Guys,

My CN is EU00010***

My estimation is:
Worst case - February
Am I right?

Thanks!

There is something wrong with my account after log in. Do you have the same?

"The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. ORA-28000: the account is locked"

Last edited by a moderator:
They are changing information in the database...
Everyone who has a number less than 8000 could expect changing page information (interview appointment time in a couple of minutes (hours) ;)