• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 AOS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about medical exam.
I went to civil surgeon today.
I brought flu shot record an TB test result to a civil surgeon.
I was expecting to take few vaccinations, but I only took phsical exam and blood test.
I asked doctor about vaccinations, but he said "as long as you have taken Flu shot and TB test, you dont have to take any vaccinations."

Is that right???
He said he can fill i-693 for me when the blood test result is available.

I checked he is a USCIS doctor and I can see his name on civil surgeon finder online.
If you know something about medical exam, please give me an advice.

thank you

I was expecting to take few vaccinations, but I only took phsical exam and blood test.
I asked doctor about vaccinations, but he said "as long as you have taken Flu shot and TB test, you dont have to take any vaccinations."

Is that right???

I checked he is a USCIS doctor and I can see his name on civil surgeon finder online.

thank you

Is that right???

thank you

I would say you have found one of the more cooperative ones. Most will not accept TB test administered by someone else.

Make sure to get a copy of your filled forms for your own records before him sealing the envelope and make sure he signs his name on the seal.

hey guys I got my Notice of Action with my receipt number on February 10. And I have two questions:
is it necessary to create an account on uscis website for status updates? and the second I still didn't get my fingerprint appointment, don't u think its too long?

hey guys I got my Notice of Action with my receipt number on February 10. And I have two questions:
is it necessary to create an account on uscis website for status updates? and the second I still didn't get my fingerprint appointment, don't u think its too long?

1. Registering for status updates is not compulsory or required, it's a personal choice and it helps IMO, but others may beg to differ

2. It's not too long. Bio notice may sometimes take upto a month after the NOA receipt is sent before it gets sent, it's not automatic or immediate.

can i adjust my status with b2 visa?

hello Dear friends my case number is 2014AF00003*** .I didn't apply till now.Because the fee that i sent to st. Luis Missouri didn't come.I tried to contact the local USCIS office through infopass it is not working.Anyone can help am still eligible to apply with B2 visa? can i have a chance to adjust my status? my visa is gone expire within two months. only 58 days left.All things seems to stuck.Anyone can help me how to make fast the U.S. state department to send my fee that i send for diversity visa lottery.Do u think am gone able to make it?

DV PERM:

Good to hear this news. I hope that this is a sign of progress with USCIS in processing our cases!! Haven't you heard about the inquiry you had via phone?

Good luck uwakings! I called KCC today as well and they told me my files were sent to the DC field office on February 18th. It seems there's a little more hope for us to receive the interview letter in the coming couple of weeks.

Dear friends
I am advised by immigration lawyer to begin the dv lottery status change by filling I-485 form?I didn't fill the forms of DSP-122 and DS-230 part I and II.Is that right?Please answer fast?

Dear friends
I am advised by immigration lawyer to begin the dv lottery status change by filling I-485 form?I didn't fill the forms of DSP-122 and DS-230 part I and II.Is that right?Please answer fast?

You are supposed to fill in DSP-122 to inform KCC that you are doing aos.

Your lawyer probably has little or no experience in DV lottery cases. You really don't need to pay for his education - you can get all the help you need in this forum and this thread.

Hi guys , I received yesterday confirmation of AOS letter , and soon sending fees , and waiting to be courant to send i485 form , good luck to all of us .

Congratulation Romerro, so happy for u ,
I just received confir from KCC to go to AOS , my CN AF 00084*** , so all I need to do is send i485 when I will be courant may be in August or September right ??????.

hello Dear friends my case number is 2014AF00003*** .I didn't apply till now.Because the fee that i sent to st. Luis Missouri didn't come.I tried to contact the local USCIS office through infopass it is not working.Anyone can help am still eligible to apply with B2 visa? can i have a chance to adjust my status? my visa is gone expire within two months. only 58 days left.All things seems to stuck.Anyone can help me how to make fast the U.S. state department to send my fee that i send for diversity visa lottery.Do u think am gone able to make it?

When did you enter the US and when did you discover you were a DV selectee? When did you send your payment to Missouri? What is the expiry date on your I-20?

The answers to these questions determines wether you can do AOS or not.

In April. I know I sent it early at my own risk, but they didn't send my file back or approved it.

Have you confirmed if your check has been cashed? Until that is done or they send back the package itself, one can't say conclusively if it's been accepted or not. So you just have to wait it out on pins and needles till then.

Congratulation Romerro, so happy for u ,
I just received confir from KCC to go to AOS , my CN AF 00084*** , so all I need to do is send i485 when I will be courant may be in August or September right ??????.

Yes you wait for the VB to indicate when your CN will become current before sending in your I-485 package. Of course while you're waiting, you can go ahead and begin to fill out the forms. You can also do the medical now if you like.

Have you confirmed if your check has been cashed? Until that is done or they send back the package itself, one can't say conclusively if it's been accepted or not. So you just have to wait it out on pins and needles till then.

I sent personal check - not cashed yet. I guess I will wait little more. We will see :) I just hope the package didn't get lost on the way back.

Thank you for your comment, c1984!
But I am still worried about that I didn't take any vaccinations.

Do you know are there any rules like "in flu season, you don't have to take any vaccinations as long as you take a flu shot and TB test." or something like that?

I asked him to give me a copy of that.

I would say you have found one of the more cooperative ones. Most will not accept TB test administered by someone else.

Make sure to get a copy of your filled forms for your own records before him sealing the envelope and make sure he signs his name on the seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.