• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

A little bit of news for you guys. Today, the Embassy called me to send them my passport. I am wondering what would they do with my passport, I am really confused, any ideas???

Ohhh my dearest GABAM ! Congratulations :)
a big Congratulations :) from me the silent AP member, i was keep following up your case and waiting for the good news for you and to revives my hope again :eek:

you deserve it man, wish you all the best

Thanks God, finally our visa is issued for me and my family.

Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2013AF2****
Case Creation Date: 05-Oct-2011
Status Updated Date: 11-Sep-2013

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

Case Number Status
2013AF2**** Issued
2013AF2**** Issued
2013AF2**** Issued

I thank you guys, you given be a lot of hopes.
I wish you all the best guys. special thanks to gabam and muhannad.
I am sure you will get it also soon.

case numer 2013AF2****
Interview 02 April 2013 Administrative processing
Visa pick up 12 sep 2013 Issued

Congratulations :)
wish you all the best

thanks for the great news on this morning .. you make my day guys :D

Conglats.
Goodnews have started coming in and and its truly awesome. keep reporting guys.
Thanks God, finally our visa is issued for me and my family.

Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2013AF2****
Case Creation Date: 05-Oct-2011
Status Updated Date: 11-Sep-2013

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

Case Number Status
2013AF2**** Issued
2013AF2**** Issued
2013AF2**** Issued

I thank you guys, you given be a lot of hopes.
I wish you all the best guys. special thanks to gabam and muhannad.
I am sure you will get it also soon.

case numer 2013AF2****
Interview 02 April 2013 Administrative processing
Visa pick up 12 sep 2013 Issued

Ohhh my dearest GABAM ! Congratulations :)
a big Congratulations :) from me the silent AP member, i was keep following up your case and waiting for the good news for you and to revives my hope again :eek:

you deserve it man, wish you all the best
Thanks dearest. Don't worry, all AP cases will be cleared before the deadline. It is a matter of only a couple of weeks now. My well wishes to everybody!!!

Gabam,

How many consecutive updates you got before the embassy call you ? I got status update on 11 September and today 12 September, but still under Administrative Processing. How I wish this nightmare to end now at this moment, wallah we suffered a lot !!
Did you check the CEAC website ?? Did you call the US Department of State ??

Gabam,

How many consecutive updates you got before the embassy call you ? I got status update on 11 September and today 12 September, but still under Administrative Processing. How I wish this nightmare to end now at this moment, wallah we suffered a lot !!
Did you check the CEAC website ?? Did you call the US Department of State ??
Twenty days ago, I got 6 consecutive updates, and then no news after that. Yesterday I got a status upate, and then one today, after which I got a call from the Embassy. There is not point in worrying my dear brother, just hang in there, you will soon hear the good news from them. Be patient my friend!!! EVERYTHING YOU NEED WILL COME TO YOU AT THE RIGHT MOMENT.

100 trillion congratulation dear Gabam, its seem you will get your visa very soon, for me, 2 days before i have received a phone call from embassy that requesting to come to embassy today, then i have gone to the embassy, Alhamdulillah everything were Ok but my medical has expired so that consular officer gave me a paper with denoting to re do the medical Examination as soon as, so my dear all AP friends i would like to say Finally i got it.....:) Alhamdulillah almighty god is always great......... pending all those AP forum mates dont worry you all will get your visa before SEP 30 because i am sure all consulates working day and night to complete all AP cases. my special thanks to my dears Farook and Gabam who are really gave me hope to wait these much long period
A little bit of news for you guys. Today, the Embassy called me to send them my passport. I am wondering what would they do with my passport, I am really confused, any ideas???

Last edited by a moderator:
100 trillion congratulation dear Gabam, its seem you will get your visa very soon, for me, 2 days before i have received a phone call from embassy that requesting to come to embassy today, then i have gone to the embassy, Alhamdulillah everything were Ok but my medical has expired so that consular officer gave me a paper with denoting to re do the medical Examination as soon as, so my dear all AP friends i would like to say Finally i got it.....:) Alhamdulillah almighty god is always great......... pending all those AP forum mates dont worry you all will get your visa before SEP 30 because i am sure all consulates working day and night to complete all AP cases. my special thanks to my dears Farook and Gabam who are really gave me hope to wait these much long period

Congrats to you, my friend. Enjoy your new life in the US.

Yes bro, it must be the case. Otherwise what would they do with the passport. I hope I can give you guys the "BIG NEWS" in some days by God's grace.

That's great news my friend. I'm really happy for you.

Congrats, and enjoy your new life in the US.

Hey buddy, finally you got your silver medal. A heartfelt congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabam,this is exactely the news we have all been waiting for you.Congratulations because the only reason they asked you for your passport is to put your visa sticker in it so you can be happy already and start preparing for your departure to USA.
Which country are you from Gabam? This type of news can only give us hope

Gabam,this is exactely the news we have all been waiting for you.Congratulations because the only reason they asked you for your passport is to put your visa sticker in it so you can be happy already and start preparing for your departure to USA.
Which country are you from Gabam? This type of news can only give us hope

Thanks a lot my friend, your words mean a lot to me.

No status update today, and it is still showing Administrative Processing, despite the fact that they have my passport with them. Because I had sent my passport to them a week ago. I am again getting nervous!!!!!!!!!!!

No status update today, and it is still showing Administrative Processing, despite the fact that they have my passport with them. Because I had sent my passport to them a week ago. I am again getting nervous!!!!!!!!!!!

The status will remain like this until the Visa gets printed. It's just a matter of days' delay. Make sure you inform them that you have already sent your passport.

The status will remain like this until the Visa gets printed. It's just a matter of days' delay. Make sure you inform them that you have already sent your passport.
The Embassy called me yesterday and asked me to send them my passport. I told him that I had already sent it a week ago. So, he called me after five minutes and confirmed that they have the passport with them. All this happened yesterday, and I am really feeling strange that I didn't get a status update today.