• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Dear rupesh111,

"Ready" means that your Visa is Ready at the US Embassy of your country to be Issued/Printed on your passport/s.
So wait a call from the Embassy to ask you to bring the passport if you have it or try to contact via Call/Email and tell them about this Case update.
Good Luck.

tq mohanned......you have cleared all my confusions.....now i'm happy....

Friends as you may know that I sent an email to the Embassy two days ago, and the embassy replied with the following. In my email, I showed concern and my worry regarding the deadline of 30th September, to which they gave me some assurance. So, let's hope for the best. Here is what their reply says. Thank you for your email.

As per our available information, your case is still under administrative processing. An integral part of visa adjudication process that can neither be waived nor expedited. Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this will require.

We will, however, contact you as soon as this process is finished. In addition, you do not need to worry about the expiration of the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Brother,
But only in this forum, there are many platinum medalists are out of this forum..... You can analyze the CEAC website, even the first selection of DV 2013 as well under the AP and so many peoples are waiting to resolve their AP for more than 10 months. By the way may almighty god solve this nightmare positively to all those people who are under the AP and give some relax. Amin
Yes bro, I know that you have got the silver medal. aboal5old is the gold medalist, while I guess I am the one with the bronze medal.

Miracle reply.....
Friends as you may know that I sent an email to the Embassy two days ago, and the embassy replied with the following. In my email, I showed concern and my worry regarding the deadline of 30th September, to which they gave me some assurance. So, let's hope for the best. Here is what their reply says. Thank you for your email.

As per our available information, your case is still under administrative processing. An integral part of visa adjudication process that can neither be waived nor expedited. Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this will require.

We will, however, contact you as soon as this process is finished. In addition, you do not need to worry about the expiration of the case.

Hi sma101,

Congratulations dear...good luck
When and where did u give ur interview.
How many days it was under AP ?
this will help us.

Thanks
MAK

Dear Mak

My Interview was on 1st of March...
Status got updated on 29th August 2013 on CEAC website.
I have yet to collect my passport with Visa.....
Interview was in U.A.E.

Hope this helps

Dear Mak

My Interview was on 1st of March...
Status got updated on 29th August 2013 on CEAC website.
I have yet to collect my passport with Visa.....
Interview was in U.A.E.

Hope this helps

How old is your medical report? Does the Embassy accept it, or would you get a new one?

In 30 days or less Gabam will get his visa. While I would be happy he got it, I will miss him because he feels like an old friend now! :( You must remain in touch and let us know what's up after you leave to America :)

Hi Gabam
good to know that
What did u write to consulate ?

Thanks
MAK

In 30 days or less Gabam will get his visa. While I would be happy he got it, I will miss him because he feels like an old friend now! :( You must remain in touch and let us know what's up after you leave to America :)

Thank you my friend. Ofcourse I assure you I will remain in touch. Atleast I will keep trying to leak out the cut-off numbers a bit earlier from KCC.

Hi Gabam
good to know that
What did u write to consulate ?

Thanks
MAK
Welll dear, I wrote what I felt at the time. Here is what I wrote. Dear Sir/Madam,
Could you kindly confirm the current status of my case? If it is still pending Administrative Processing, I hope and pray that the process is completed before the deadline of 30th September. As the deadline is only a month away, I really feel worried, as I don't want to lose this opportunity of a lifetime.

Thank you

Come on guys, bring us some sort of good news, we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dear friends I am very happy :eek: to tell you that my AP nightmare is finally over Alhamdolelah >>
yesterday I received this email from the embassy:

Dear Sir,
We are pleased to inform you that your administrative processing is completed. Please update your medical examination and send is to our office alone with your passport via DHL courier service to enable us to continue processing your case.
Regards,
Consular Staff
ES

So guys I am telling you there is always hope and am 100% sure that you will all receive your visas before September 30th ...
just waiting to here the good news from all of you its only a matter of time :)
and thank you a lot Gabam, Sujath, Mohaned, eddy and all my friends in this forum because without you guys I couldn't wait this awful 10 months sooo best of luck to all of you :)

My dear friends I am very happy :eek: to tell you that my AP nightmare is finally over Alhamdolelah >>

Dear Sir,
We are pleased to inform you that your administrative processing is completed. Please update your medical examination and send is to our office alone with your passport via DHL courier service to enable us to continue processing your case.
Regards,
Consular Staff
ES

So guys I am telling you there is always hope and am 100% sure that you will all receive your visas before September 30th ...
and thank you a lot Gabam, Sujath, Mohaned, eddy and all my friends in this forum because without you guys I couldn't wait this awful 10 months sooo best of luck to all of you :)

aboal5old ...... Congrats & Mabrook...
Good News to see AP going through....

Hope for the best.....

Dear Sir,
Regards,
Consular Staff
ES

Congrats our dear Gold medalist, you truly deserve the gold medal, hats off to your patience buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May you have you a wonderful and safe journey to US. Please remember us in your prayers as well. By the way bro, my medicals are also six and half months old now. By the time I get my visa God willing, it could be 7 months old. Do you think they would accept a 7 month old medical certificate. I asked this question from the medical center from where I did my medicals. She said that their certificate is valid from 6 months to 1 year. But, she also said that it depends upon the embassy how much time they give you. So, do you think the Embassy would accept my 7 month old medicals?? Congrats once again BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have certainly made our day by sharing this good news with us, God bless you!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabam,

Medical was done on 25th Feb 2013...
When i collect my passport i will inquire & clarify about medical....

Yes dear, when you collect your passport please discuss your medicals with them. Yours and my case are very similar, I also had my medicals done pretty much at the same time you did. So, I could learn a lot from your experience. Thanks a lot my friend!!!!!!!

Dear Sir,
Regards,
Consular Staff
ES

Oh aboal5old man 1000 Millions of Congratulations bro. !! Really we are so happy for you :) . It is great to hear good new of our mates here in this forum, and In sha' Allah all of us will get our AP finished very soon.
aboal5old, Keep in touch bro and keep us updated with any news :) Mabroook ya 7eloo :)

Congratulation brother, finally you got it and gave us a ton of hope to get our visas as well before the dead line, my warm wishes to your successful future in the US.

Dear Sir,
Regards,
Consular Staff
ES