• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Hi guys
I'm pleased to say that my husband finally got a call from the embassy saying our case had been approved and for us to send our passports! Our ceac status still shows administraitve processing however so until the status changes and our visas are received , we will not be celebrating.
Just to recap we have been in administrative processing since May 1st and our last status update was May 9th. It was only after my husband wrote and posted a letter to the embassy that we got the call and that they looked at our case.
Gabam have you tried writing to the embassy rather than calling and emailing? The emails that we sent were pretty much ignored and we just got the standard response. The letter however certainly prompted further action.
I will let you when our status changes from administrative processing. Until then stay hopeful, there is still time. Wishing you all to get your visas soon.

Hi guys
I'm pleased to say that my husband finally got a call from the embassy saying our case had been approved and for us to send our passports! Our ceac status still shows administraitve processing however so until the status changes and our visas are received , we will not be celebrating.
Just to recap we have been in administrative processing since May 1st and our last status update was May 9th. It was only after my husband wrote and posted a letter to the embassy that we got the call and that they looked at our case.
Gabam have you tried writing to the embassy rather than calling and emailing? The emails that we sent were pretty much ignored and we just got the standard response. The letter however certainly prompted further action.
I will let you when our status changes from administrative processing. Until then stay hopeful, there is still time. Wishing you all to get your visas soon.

Congrats dear. The embassy in my place doesn't attend phone calls. They only accept emails. I haven't tried a letter to them, but I think they don't accept letters as well. Let's pray and wish that something good happens in my case as well.

Today I break Jimma Boys' record of 160 days under AP. I am 161 now, and still counting!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I break Jimma Boys' record of 160 days under AP. I am 161 now, and still counting!!!!!

Good morning Gabam ... u will receicve your visa inshallah because u exceeded or breaks the record ..I have question .. when I sent the forms to kcc in one form I wrote address's friend when I came to interview ..I handed-over affidavit of support of different friend and I forgot to tell the officer about new address ... can cause any problem??

Good morning Gabam ... u will receicve your visa inshallah because u exceeded or breaks the record ..I have question .. when I sent the forms to kcc in one form I wrote address's friend when I came to interview ..I handed-over affidavit of support of different friend and I forgot to tell the officer about new address ... can cause any problem??

No, I don't think that is a big issue. The first address is just for the sake of green card delivery, so it can also be changed later on. Wile your second address, as you said, is on the affidavit support from. I personally think it won't cause any problems. The most important thing is that affidavit of support, and you have it. So, don't worry.

No, I don't think that is a big issue. The first address is just for the sake of green card delivery, so it can also be changed later on. Wile your second address, as you said, is on the affidavit support from. I personally think it won't cause any problems. The most important thing is that affidavit of support, and you have it. So, don't worry.

thanking and gratitude Gabam for your support ...

with my kindest regards ..

thanking and gratitude Gabam for your support ...

with my kindest regards ..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CN : 2013AF000078***
Entry Date : 1th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 2th May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 15th May, 2012
DHL Delivery Confirmation : 18th May, 2012
KCC Confirmation : 28 May, 2012
2nd NL : 14th June, 2013
Medicals : 16th July, 2013
PCC : 30th July, 2013
Interview : 1th August, 2013 ( Administrative Processing )
Result:

Hi Guys ....is there any new ??? we wanna to organise strike against this AP ...is there anyone agree ??? I didn't know but if AP is a man today I will fight with him ...in my nature I hate waiting and any thing manipulate by my feelings hhh
say something ................................................

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

dearest mak848 ... is there any news in India ??? did u hear any DV winner received his visa in India after AP in these days ....?

best wishes ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

Hi Guys ....is there any new ??? we wanna to organise strike against this AP ...is there anyone agree ??? I didn't know but if AP is a man today I will fight with him ...in my nature I hate waiting and any thing manipulate by my feelings hhh
say something ................................................

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

Yea I agree. I hate waiting. It sucks bt we only have less than 7 weeks b4 this painful ordeal is over and done with. Lets all hop 4 d best.

dearest mak848 ... is there any news in India ??? did u hear any DV winner received his visa in India after AP in these days ....?

best wishes ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

Hi alkamaly,

I have been monitoring the DV interview's from JUNE and from then i have only seen 2 persons who got visas after AP.
an 2-3 directly got visas without AP.
I had a chat with help desk of ustraveldocs and they said most of the AP cases completes in 2 months,and if not then u can escalate the case but that will also have not much of response.
hope it completes soon for all of us.

Thanks
MAK

Hi alkamaly,

I have been monitoring the DV interview's from JUNE and from then i have only seen 2 persons who got visas after AP.
an 2-3 directly got visas without AP.
I had a chat with help desk of ustraveldocs and they said most of the AP cases completes in 2 months,and if not then u can escalate the case but that will also have not much of response.
hope it completes soon for all of us.

Thanks
MAK

thanks u a lot Mak ...I have already told u all friends till right now didn't receive any calling .. lets be in touch remaining only 6 weeks we hope that 4 best
cheers

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

Yea I agree. I hate waiting. It sucks bt we only have less than 7 weeks b4 this painful ordeal is over and done with. Lets all hop 4 d best.

yeah u r right .. thanks dearest for ur support as u said remaining only less than 7 weeks and we waited more than that ,,,we hope 4 d best ...

thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Result:

Dear all,
Something strange happened with me, While checking the CEAC website a couple of days before, it was showing LAST UPDATE: 13 August 2013. and after some hours I rechecked and the website and it showed the previous date update (30 July 2013) !! Then I called the Washington Department of State and the Visa officer told me that the Last update for my case is : 17 July 2013 ! I told them what I saw on the CEAC website,then the Visa officer said that date 17 August 2013 is the latest most updated showing at their system and they don't update the website directly.
I am lost and I am really losing hope.

Relax guys, something good will surely happen to us, by God's grace. After 105 days( three and half months), finally my case gets a status update on ceac.state.gov/ceac. I am again starting to be hopeful. Let's wish each other best of luck!!!!!!!!!

Dear all,
Something strange happened with me, While checking the CEAC website a couple of days before, it was showing LAST UPDATE: 13 August 2013. and after some hours I rechecked and the website and it showed the previous date update (30 July 2013) !! Then I called the Washington Department of State and the Visa officer told me that the Last update for my case is : 17 July 2013 ! I told them what I saw on the CEAC website,then the Visa officer said that date 17 August 2013 is the latest most updated showing at their system and they don't update the website directly.
I am lost and I am really losing hope.
Don't worry bro, just wait patiently, something good is going to happen by God's grace. Don't think too much, that's all that I can say to you at the moment.

hi dearest .. how do u do ??

is there any happen with him like this error ??? today I would like to check on web site ceac.state.gov .. I have received like this message ???

http://alfaris.net/up/89/alfaris_net_1376901839.PNG

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result: