• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

I have a request from all friends who are going through AP. If you get any updates, or if you get your visa, please show up on this forum and let the rest of us know about it. This will be a great news for us, it will give us hopes as well. Don't just vanish after you get your visas. I remember last year's AP guys were only contributing to this forum when their AP wasn't completed. And suddenly they vanished, no updates, nothing. I am sure that their AP's finished and they didn't bother to show up on this forum, and give some hopes to other AP people as well. So, it is a humble request from you guys. Just share the good news with us by the time you get it. Best of luck to everybody.

I have a request from all friends who are going through AP. If you get any updates, or if you get your visa, please show up on this forum and let the rest of us know about it. This will be a great news for us, it will give us hopes as well. Don't just vanish after you get your visas. I remember last year's AP guys were only contributing to this forum when their AP wasn't completed. And suddenly they vanished, no updates, nothing. I am sure that their AP's finished and they didn't bother to show up on this forum, and give some hopes to other AP people as well. So, it is a humble request from you guys. Just share the good news with us by the time you get it. Best of luck to everybody.

hi Gabam ..how do u do ??

r u supervisor in this forum??

I have inquiry to supervisors in this forum ...according to their experience or I can say that they r witnesses in previous years ...is there anyone didn't grant the visa for this administrative processing or all winners got their visas ???

with my kindest regards ...

hi Gabam ..how do u do ??

r u supervisor in this forum??

I have inquiry to supervisors in this forum ...according to their experience or I can say that they r witnesses in previous years ...is there anyone didn't grant the visa for this administrative processing or all winners got their visas ???

with my kindest regards ...
No, I am not a supervisor on this forum. It is just a personal request of mine. And, I haven't seen anyone whose application has been refused after Administrative Processing. I haven't seen anyone because they have not reported the refusal on the forum, so we don't know such cases. There could be some cases where the visa has been refused, but they say it is very very rare.

No, I am not a supervisor on this forum. It is just a personal request of mine. And, I haven't seen anyone whose application has been refused after Administrative Processing. I haven't seen anyone because they have not reported the refusal on the forum, so we don't know such cases. There could be some cases where the visa has been refused, but they say it is very very rare.

thank Gabam !!!

I agree with u but the question when this administrative processing finish ???? when ??? there is no any frame time to its end and according to all posts in this forum and other forums in Arabic language I didn't find anyone they call him on time or after 60 days ...applicants is differ in their administrative proceesing u will find some receives their visa after one months, three months ,five months and some days more ....etc ...really I found myself in nightmare ....with me three friends did their interview and there are no anyone from them got his visa !!! we waste huge amount in this program not only medical exam or visa fee ... I am residing in India and my friends too ...we get our tickets and returned back to Sudan to finalize our procedures or to get our civil documents...........
thanks

It takes time, and most of the applications are finished just a few days before the 30th of September deadline. I have seen people getting visas issued on the 30th itself. If all the documents and information you submitted was true and genuine, and you have no links to anything harmful or illegal that could worry the authorities, then it's just a matter of time and patience and in 6 weeks or less from today you WILL have your visa :)

hi..given interview in India

thank Gabam !!!

I agree with u but the question when this administrative processing finish ???? when ??? there is no any frame time to its end and according to all posts in this forum and other forums in Arabic language I didn't find anyone they call him on time or after 60 days ...applicants is differ in their administrative proceesing u will find some receives their visa after one months, three months ,five months and some days more ....etc ...really I found myself in nightmare ....with me three friends did their interview and there are no anyone from them got his visa !!! we waste huge amount in this program not only medical exam or visa fee ... I am residing in India and my friends too ...we get our tickets and returned back to Sudan to finalize our procedures or to get our civil documents...........
thanks

Hi Alkamaly,

Where did u give ur interview in India ,Mumbai or New Delhi ?and which month was it?
From India...I have only seen one person whose AP got completed in 65 days he was also from AF region.
and another was from EU region whose got completed in 45 days.

I have also crossed over 75+ days now,lets hope for the best

Thanks
MAK

Hi Alkamaly,

Where did u give ur interview in India ,Mumbai or New Delhi ?and which month was it?
From India...I have only seen one person whose AP got completed in 65 days he was also from AF region.
and another was from EU region whose got completed in 45 days.

I have also crossed over 75+ days now,lets hope for the best

Thanks
MAK

hi Mak ..how do u do ??
I Residing in Hyderabad and interview for me and all friends was in Mumbai ...I did interview on 1st august with me one friend from them and other friend on june and last on july ....where r u from Mak ?? , where u did interview ??

with my kindest regards

It takes time, and most of the applications are finished just a few days before the 30th of September deadline. I have seen people getting visas issued on the 30th itself. If all the documents and information you submitted was true and genuine, and you have no links to anything harmful or illegal that could worry the authorities, then it's just a matter of time and patience and in 6 weeks or less from today you WILL have your visa :)

thank u alot dearest eddy89 for ur support in this critical moments ...we hope that all our forums mate and all friends get their visas
cheers
alkamaly

Guys ,

I'm really sorry, forgot to update few things after collecting the visa,
After CEAC status changed to issued , Embessey sent me a mail to come and collect the Visa on 8th of Aug , and 8th Morning i received a call also for the same.
Hence, went in the evening at 2pm and grabbed the documents , and i questioned on the Police , Medical reports validity period , they clearly informed me , both valid for 1 year , but I'm not quite sure, whether its gonna change with respect to countries or not ?, This is for Sri Lanka.
More over they have issued a visa for 6 months , which till Feb 2014.
Please let me know anything you need , i'm very happy to answer , It's not people vanish after receiving the visa , but they are busy to do the rest , hope everyone will get the visa on or before 30th of September 2013 , inshallah.

CN : 2013AS00005***
1st NL Checked : 30th Oct 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 1st Nov 2012 DHL
Forms Received : 3rd Nov 2012 (DHL Confirmed)
Medicals : 12 Feb
Interview : 28th March 2013 - Administrative Processing
visas : 8th Aug 2013

Hi alkamaly ,
good to know ur also from Hyd,i did my interview at mumbai only in month of june.
its good that u have couple of friend who has given interview at india,we can have updates from them also.

Best of luck to all.

Thanks
MAK

Guys ,

I'm really sorry, forgot to update few things after collecting the visa,
After CEAC status changed to issued , Embessey sent me a mail to come and collect the Visa on 8th of Aug , and 8th Morning i received a call also for the same.
Hence, went in the evening at 2pm and grabbed the documents , and i questioned on the Police , Medical reports validity period , they clearly informed me , both valid for 1 year , but I'm not quite sure, whether its gonna change with respect to countries or not ?, This is for Sri Lanka.
More over they have issued a visa for 6 months , which till Feb 2014.
Please let me know anything you need , i'm very happy to answer , It's not people vanish after receiving the visa , but they are busy to do the rest , hope everyone will get the visa on or before 30th of September 2013 , inshallah.

CN : 2013AS00005***
1st NL Checked : 30th Oct 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 1st Nov 2012 DHL
Forms Received : 3rd Nov 2012 (DHL Confirmed)
Medicals : 12 Feb
Interview : 28th March 2013 - Administrative Processing
visas : 8th Aug 2013

Thanks dear for informing us. Please visit this forum once a week if you have time, we can learn a lot from your experience. My well wishes for you, for your journey to US.

hi dearest ... Good morning ..

I have inquiry about update in Administrative Processing school ...how many days exactly or approximately my case can be update by them in their web site ceac.state.gov ... more explanation ... some people their administrative processing is going on but their cases update on 5august..6august..14august ...etc which means some note or step has been done !!! there are many forum mates has more than one month can anyone tell me ??!

best wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
hi dearest ... Good morning ..

I have inquiry about update in Administrative Processing school ...how many days exactly or approximately my case can be update by them in their web site ceac.state.gov ... more explanation ... some people their administrative processing is going on but their cases update on 5august..6august..14august ...etc which means some note or step has been done !!! there are many forum mates has more than one month can anyone tell me ??!

best wishes
Well, there is no fixed pattern regarding case updates. Case updates mean that they have opened and worked on one's case. Some of us haven't had a case update for months. In my case, my case was last updated on 1st June, and not after that. Best of luck!!

Gabam, every time I see you post I am hoping it will be with good news... I hope this is over for you guys soon!

Well, there is no fixed pattern regarding case updates. Case updates mean that they have opened and worked on one's case. Some of us haven't had a case update for months. In my case, my case was last updated on 1st June, and not after that. Best of luck!!

thank u very much Gabam ... ok .. can u give me from your patient ????hhhh...because yesterday my friend who did the interview with me.. his case has been update by them .
in my view ... when the kcc send to u a letter of selection anyone should send photocopies from his documents and fee of AP till the winners after interview get their visa without any delay ... this in my view and I know that and appreciate high pressure on them ... because many winner fall under AP feels frustration after interview and will be in nightmare ...

again .. thank u gabam

TC

thank u very much Gabam ... ok .. can u give me from your patient ????hhhh...because yesterday my friend who did the interview with me.. his case has been update by them .
in my view ... when the kcc send to u a letter of selection anyone should send photocopies from his documents and fee of AP till the winners after interview get their visa without any delay ... this in my view and I know that and appreciate high pressure on them ... because many winner fall under AP feels frustration after interview and will be in nightmare ...

again .. thank u gabam

TC

The Consular Officer is responsible whether to put your on AP or not during the interview. So, doing the AP in advance without any kind of personal interaction with the Consular Officer is not possible. Anyways, let's be hopeful, we still have got 45 days.

mates, got a question, when the embassy asks you to provide an address in the US of someone to issue your visa and later for the greencard to be sent to, do they contact this person?

mates, got a question, when the embassy asks you to provide an address in the US of someone to issue your visa and later for the greencard to be sent to, do they contact this person?

Don't think so, but I can check if you really need to know? (My contact is my father and I'm sure he would have mentioned to me if they had contacted him!)