• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

My friend we are winners before we start any battle. That's the power of positive thinking... I don't think u need to crack your brains for this. And if you do decide to wait, keep waiting. And good luck

@Verdite, good talk bro. I wonder why people wont be optimistic. As they say, (MAN PROPOSES AND GOD DISPOSES). If he dosen't have faith, then i want to ask why he played the lottery. Most of us in this forum have been playing this lottery for a very long time, but because WINNERS NEVER QIUTE AND QIUTTERS NEVER WIN, we are some optimistic that oneday, God will answer our prayers. Let his faith speak for him, but i say my faith will produce good testimonies for each and everyone in this forum IJN(Amen). We are brothers and we should be praying for one another.

Well, as for me and my family, i think we might settle in NEW YORK or DENVER COLORADO. I have friends there who happen to be customers in my bank where i work. I have been discussing with them very often and they are really prepared to assist us. Funny enough, i have a blood cousin who is a medical Doctor in Los Angeles, but i guess, he is not prepared to help. So i think one have to look somewhere else. With God all thing are possible.
One Love!

I am a winner for dv2012.

100,000 out off 8,000,000. I think am one of the lucky winners, that its my belive, this year is my testimony year of going to USA and so many other good things in my life. And everybody on this forums. (Amen).

I have so many friends in America MADISON(wisconson), CHICAGO(Illinois), JERSEY CITY(New jersey) and NEW YORK CITY(New York). Also family in CHICAGO and PHILADELPHIA. even some of them have to be citizen, but i ll rather live with friends than wat so called inresponsible family in USA. As a professional on fine artist, i think New York is the best place for me to go, to live, to work and to study. And i pray everybody on this forums we shall all reaches our dream land. (Amen).

I am a winner for dv2013

100,000 out off 8,000,000. I think am one of the lucky winners, that its my belive, this year is my testimony year of going to USA and so many other good things in my life. And everybody on this forums. (Amen).

I have so many friends in America MADISON(wisconson), CHICAGO(Illinois), JERSEY CITY(New jersey) and NEW YORK CITY(New York). Also family in CHICAGO and PHILADELPHIA. even some of them have to be citizen, but i ll rather live with friends than wat so called inresponsible family in USA. As a professional on fine artist, i think New York is the best place for me to go, to live, to work and to study. And i pray everybody on this forums we shall all reaches our dream land. (Amen).

@Verdite, good talk bro. I wonder why people wont be optimistic. As they say, (MAN PROPOSES AND GOD DISPOSES). If he dosen't have faith, then i want to ask why he played the lottery. Most of us in this forum have been playing this lottery for a very long time, but because WINNERS NEVER QIUTE AND QIUTTERS NEVER WIN, we are some optimistic that oneday, God will answer our prayers. Let his faith speak for him, but i say my faith will produce good testimonies for each and everyone in this forum IJN(Amen). We are brothers and we should be praying for one another.

Well, as for me and my family, i think we might settle in NEW YORK or DENVER COLORADO. I have friends there who happen to be customers in my bank where i work. I have been discussing with them very often and they are really prepared to assist us. Funny enough, i have a blood cousin who is a medical Doctor in Los Angeles, but i guess, he is not prepared to help. So i think one have to look somewhere else. With God all thing are possible.
One Love!

Okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,i think i really love Cleveland and Colorado

Okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,i think i really love Cleveland and Colorado

@nkechima, Now u are talking bro. Keep the faith going. I guess we might meet again if we eventually find ourselves in Colorado. All the best bro, and always be optimistic. One Love!

@nkechima, Now u are talking bro. Keep the faith going. I guess we might meet again if we eventually find ourselves in Colorado. All the best bro, and always be optimistic. One Love!

well well well,its good to be back.I can see how DV2013 forumites are expressing thier views of states of residing if won the lotto.Well its all good atleast to get to know your POE/destination to be and to be prepared ahead of May 1st to come.As for me San Jose/San Diego/Sacramento,CA or San Anthonio/Houston,TX.Although my uncles and aunties are in Bronx,NY and Dallas,TX but never wish to stay with them.So i want to Wish all DV2013 forumites in this thread the very best of luck and to everyone of us here that are keeping this DV2013 thread going and active,keep up the good job and Peace.

well well well,its good to be back.I can see how DV2013 forumites are expressing thier views of states of residing if won the lotto.Well its all good atleast to get to know your POE/destination to be and to be prepared ahead of May 1st to come.As for me San Jose/San Diego/Sacramento,CA or San Anthonio/Houston,TX.Although my uncles and aunties are in Bronx,NY and Dallas,TX but never wish to stay with them.So i want to Wish all DV2013 forumites in this thread the very best of luck and to everyone of us here that are keeping this DV2013 thread going and active,keep up the good job and Peace.

Good to see you ! I lived in San Jose for a couple of years and miss it very much! So much multiculturalism, good hard working community and weather is wonderful. It is only an hour from San Francisco on the South Bay. I found the cost of living reasonable, and many choices for services and stores as there is a large university right in the city. We must live near Silicon Valley so we will be returning to the South Bay area.

Keep up our optimism - my favourite saying for today is this:-

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined"

Q :D

We would probably go to St. Louis, MO. We have some friends there and spent some time there a few years ago. Like it. The other option is Dallas, TX.
Wish you all good luck!

Ah, 570 posts for the DV2013 forum and still going strong - it won't be long until we hit 600 :p

Q

when there is a positive influence in one's life,it gives room to good thinking and all of it.

@Qewty,well said.I pray that we be among the SELECTEES of DV2013 and also we meet in San Jose/San Diego/San Francisco,CA.Good luck to all DV2013 forumites.

Q :D[/QUOTE]

Hey

Hey everyone. This is my first post but I was lurking around here for some time. I wish you all best of luck. This forum is such a positive thing and is very helpful. I read through all the Australian 2011 thread and really liked how supportive and kind they were to each other. Let's keep it that way here too!

Petr (Czech Republic)

allready...
Hope this time if I win it will be for good not any cancellation like last year...

They will be no cancellation this time around bro. They av learnt their lesson the hard way, nd of course you will win again, but this time, it will be permanent. Just keep your fingers crossed. Wishing you and everyone in the house succeess. One Love!

They will be no cancellation this time around bro. They av learnt their lesson the hard way, nd of course you will win again, but this time, it will be permanent. Just keep your fingers crossed. Wishing you and everyone in the house succeess. One Love!

yup, finger crossed... but honestly, I do not realy want the green card anymore since After spending 8 months in usa & 8 in canada, Canada is by far way better so i'm heading back there