• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

@Qewty,comparing to the cold in Antarctica,russian,Alsaka,ice land,Norway or sweden.These are places you talk of real cold.Only Edmonton that i know that is much cold like that in canada and not be compare with all these countries have mention.So canada is still okay.

Certainly true! lol Still, I am Australian so I am very spoilt in not feeling the cold lol

:)

Q

I understand there can be job difficulties in a lot of the States in the US right now. We are fortunate in that we already have one there, and we lived there previously hence our choice to return :)

Q

After May 1st,2012 what NEXT.

Forumites are you fully prepared for the BIG DAY
May 1st,2012 and after that what NEXT

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now we are preparing all the information we will need to provide 'just in case' we have to send it off quickly :)

If it is a 'not this time' on May 1, that's ok. We have a lot to do this year and next so we will concentrate on that and apply again in October.

If it is a number (hopefully not over 1600!), we will send of whatever is necessary as quickly as possible, try to work out the time frame for interview and start saving money as quickly as possible!!!! :) And then start telling the family, "oh, by the way, we might be moving" :p

Q

@Qewty,am begining to have this feeling that some forumites here in DV2013 thread would get SELECTED.

Dear forumites,have you guys ever thought of south sudan now eligible in DV.And what are the chances of africa region distributed visa and how is it going to affect africa region or would south sudan decrease/decline africa region visa or be normal distributed per country as it was cos south sudan is a newly eligible country having 496 entries in DV2013.Could this be a topic/issue we discuss till May 1st?

No need to panic for the worst results by May 1st.Just focus on moving forward after May 1st whether good or bad.

Right now we are preparing all the information we will need to provide 'just in case' we have to send it off quickly :)

If it is a 'not this time' on May 1, that's ok. We have a lot to do this year and next so we will concentrate on that and apply again in October.

If it is a number (hopefully not over 1600!), we will send of whatever is necessary as quickly as possible, try to work out the time frame for interview and start saving money as quickly as possible!!!! :) And then start telling the family, "oh, by the way, we might be moving" :p

@Qewty,it is good to get fully prepared ahead of May 1st cos one would not tell of the outcome of May 1st.So i guess some forumites are fully prepared waiting for May 1st while some are yet to.But whether May 1st to be good or bad results,it is still good to get fully prepared ahead.

Dear forumites,have you guys ever thought of south sudan now eligible in DV.And what are the chances of africa region distributed visa and how is it going to affect africa region or would south sudan decrease/decline africa region visa or be normal distributed per country as it was cos south sudan is a newly eligible country having 496 entries in DV2013.Could this be a topic/issue we discuss till May 1st?

@Schoolboy, I don't think South Sudan will make a big difference to the African pool of visa. If they had just 496 entries then that's too few to be noticed. Don't worry my friend, Africa will still have slightly more or less the same amount of Visas.