• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

hi friends fo this great forum.
i just played dvlottery for a friend of mine, and what i see was so confuse,
the Confirmation Number: alphabet was 10 numbers while the figure was 6 numbers,
another alphabet was 9 numbers while the figure was 7 numbers.
guru in da house should help me into that.
thks

That’s just confirmation nos authenticating ur submission……..u need not bother urself about the mixture so far its a total of 16 Alpha-Numeric. Only DOS cud know how they code their thing……………………

Economic Outlook

For those forumites currently in the U.S now could you pliz enlighten us on what the economic outlook looks like for America. I know things are pretty much challenging economy wise but does it affect some states more than others??? Etc....

For those forumites currently in the U.S now could you pliz enlighten us on what the economic outlook looks like for America. I know things are pretty much challenging economy wise but does it affect some states more than others??? Etc....

Hi Verdite,

According to the news,over 14 million people are unemployed. This includes people from all walks of life from highly educated with multiple degrees to a high school diploma. Guess what? They are ALL vying for the same job (Just Over Broke) position no matter the wage. The numbers are increasing daily.

Also, there are thousands of Americans who have lost their home due to the above. America is a buyer's market now...

A lot of people around the world concluded that USA is at it's weakest. They doubt that it will regain strength....

i dont think any one know the actual day to register for the dv lottery that is going on...but to my own perspective i think registering on the last week of the programme will be ok in order to avoid any unnecessary mistake just like the other one (2012).....

It's not like that. It started by october 4 th and ends on november 5th. I hope the computer error wont happen again and it already created a big issue. All the best!!

We have about twelve days left for the program to end. Time is flying!! But why does it have to take till May next year lol. Couldn't they just announce the results a bit sooner :) :).

We have about twelve days left for the program to end. Time is flying!! But why does it have to take till May next year lol. Couldn't they just announce the results a bit sooner :) :).

Haha. :)

Probably because it takes a while to shift through all the false and dishonest entries, and then it takes time to prepare all the respective embassies with all the information about the potential recipients of the DV, including the paperwork and all the checks that have to be done beforehand.

@ Win Dv and Arekee

I finally played the lottery yesterday being Oct 24. Now, we wait for May next year. I wish you all best of lucks

1st of all just wishin evrybody here Goodluck in DV2013.My prediction is 15-20 millions wt derivatives, since Bangladesh is nt included.

1st of all,just wnt 2 wish evrybody here Goodluck in DV2013.My prediction is 15-20 million,since Bangladesh is nt included anymore.

Photo

Hi,

I have here good very photos from the last year that I submitted to DV 2012 lottery. My face is exactly the same, I didn't change (I have no new wrinkles, because I'm just 24), and the photos are 12 months old and were taken in a professional studio.

I know that they ask for a photo taken within 6 months. But since I have very good photos (that cost me some money), I think I'm gonna submit one of them.

So, do you think they are gonna disqualify me? Even if I change the data of the image file, do you think they have some thecnologically advanced way of knowing if the photo is more than 6 months old?