• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

@Styles,Obama,Win dv,Ololo 12,Ovicity,Royaltunde,n @Mele n other 9ja's in d house,wat do u guys thnk abt 9ja chances in DV2013?

Happy sunday house,Its seems dat d heats in d house is gettin more n more cooler day by day,but i strongly knw dat d heats wud starts generatin bk beyond boilin point n also abv 0 dgr celcius which is nt possible anyway but can still happen wen d heats is gettin tougher,especially time 4 hot sit n wen d results wud 'av bn out 4rm nxt yr May 1st.I pray dat our names ll b SELECTED 4 FURTHER PROCESSIN com May nxt yr we wud b rejoicin.

@Styles,Obama,Win dv,Ololo 12,Ovicity,Royaltunde,n @Mele n other 9ja's in d house,wat do u guys thnk abt 9ja chances in DV2013?

Of course, we'll wish our beloved country well n hoping to c positive outcome from this game of chance.……….Only Time could tell….Man Proposes, God Disposes!!!!

9ija no dey carry last…………………Gudluck et al………………..

@Mele,thx 4 still remindin me?i just believe dat since Bangladesh is nt eligible anymore,felt our 9ja chances cud a bit high even though som new countries re newly eligible,but nt wtstandin anythn is still possible?

Guys the program is now reaching its FINALE then we wait for six months till May.... Its gonna be a looonng wait but just as the sun will rise tommorow, May will surely come. I'm praying for everyone on this forrum. We shall be victorious IJN!!!

Yes he is right and also be aware of scam emails.

Your fear of these scammers perplexes me.For your information scammers targert the ones without knowlegde of the DV program.They will never come here pick a CN. and try to scam you.The people being scammed are the ones who dont even know that the entrant status check exists.
Some people being scammed just receive the mails without even applying for the Dv lottery.How can you win something you never applied for?Thats the big question.
So all of you who are fortunate to have found this forum will benefit and be scam proof.These people are not magicians and dont have superpowers they just prey on the ones who have never read the dv instructions,or have never applied for Dv lottery.So they send the emails randomly and whoever is got offgaurd suffers a dent on his/her credit card.
I know this first hand because a relative of mine received the scam mail without even applying for it,but she was fortunate enough l was there to enlighten her.Infact the email had a( .co.uk) domain.The lottery is offered by the Americans not the britons.
The message here is that the entrant status check is the only means to know if you are a winner and any email you receive informing you,that you have won is a scam.Regardless of it containing a CN or not,or a promise for airfare,a job or housing.IT IS A SCAM....

Final Days!!!

Five days to go people and counting down... I wonder if this thread will still be very active after the close of DV2013 except of course for the DV2012 Winners and DV2012 AOS threads..

Hi guys,hw s d goin?men its bn wonderful 2 b in dis Great forum?@Verdict d thread wud kp goin n goin even if DV2013 comes 2 an end n later wud come 2 b discussin of issues of results.Dis thread wud start gettin thougher n thougher more wat u thnk n @Obama, my heart is wat i follow cos i av no specific dates or days 2 enter.

Five days to go people and counting down... I wonder if this thread will still be very active after the close of DV2013 except of course for the DV2012 Winners and DV2012 AOS threads..

U wonder right!!!!!Though, d clock is fast ticking but 6 months is somewhat lengthy 4even an unoccupied soul 2just sit back watching.

We gotta forge ahead with our real self n do av a glance occasionally on this forum for any major development b4 01-05 (if atall) or various contribution to fellow forumites issues.

We meet2 part now n we part now 2meet cum May 1st. Just hoping DV2013 will be free from anomaly unlike DV2012 that triggers animosity….

A local proverb says: 'Irorun igi ni irorun eye'. Translated literally- The peace the tree (i.e DOS) enjoys gives peace to the bird (DV Entrants) that perches on it…

Goodluck et al…………….

Last edited by a moderator:
Need assistance here peeps; how could I edit the headline of this topic of discuss??? Since we all know the program ending is Nov 5th not Nov 2nd anymore.

DOS actually put this “The online registration period for the 2013 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2013) will begin on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and conclude on Wednesday, November 2, 2011, at noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5). Check back later for the DV-2013 instructions, which are not yet available.’’. in the month of August (2 months b4 DV2013 open)..That’s what causes this misconception.

I wanted to edit that but cudnt help masef anylonger!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mele,i thnk d misconception errors has bn made,dnt thnk dat u can make any edit 2 d Headline anymr?cos i personally tried 2 c if i cud help 2 edit it bt it seems no way.I guess evry1 in dis forum already knws d instructions, wen d program started 12pm EST,Oct 4 tuesday n 2 end Nov 5.So u dnt nd 2 worry dat much,atleast we all re aware of d closin date 12pm EST, Nov 5 saturday or u can contact d Admin or moderator on dis?But if u ask me, i wud say no nd 4 dat?Kp d gd job goin?

@Mele,i thnk d misconception errors has bn made,dnt thnk dat u can make any edit 2 d Headline anymr?cos i personally tried 2 c if i cud help 2 edit it bt it seems no way.I guess evry1 in dis forum already knws d instructions, wen d program started 12pm EST,Oct 4 tuesday n 2 end Nov 5.So u dnt nd 2 worry dat much,atleast we all re aware of d closin date 12pm EST, Nov 5 saturday or u can contact d Admin or moderator on dis?But if u ask me, i wud say no nd 4 dat?Kp d gd job goin?

Thanks Arekee; I thought as well...... Am leaving it up.!!!!!

I think this thread needs to continue and we can all assist each other before and even after May when results come. We are stronger and wiser as a team and this forum will help us to get to the promised land. There are also other threads for winners of DV2010 to DV2012 to learn from those who won before us but we still need to keep this thread alive for us who will win DV2013 and those that come after us in DV2014 will also have a few things to learn from our own experiences. We may take some time off from this forum but let us come back to this thread occassionaly and not only contribute but also learn....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this thread needs to continue and we can all assist each other before and even after May when results come. We are stronger and wiser as a team and this forum will help us to get to the promised land. There are also other threads for winners of DV2010 to DV2012 to learn from those who won before us but we still need to keep this thread alive for us who will win DV2013 and those that come after us in DV2014 will also have a few things to learn from our own experiences. We may take some time off from this forum but let us come back to this thread occassionaly and not only contribute but also learn....

I agree with you :)

It is a long time until May, but it will be great to touch base along the way. :)

Q

Deadline

I hope everyone has entered as time is running out and the long 6 months wait will begin once again. There must be way for them to shorten this waiting time. DOS needs to come up with smart technology to achieve this or hire more people.