• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Me too.Not this time round.

Am so sad i was NOT selected again???? :mad:

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.

as my grandma used to say, "not every day is christmas"

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
WARNING: The other day I realised that we have in the forum people who are not genuine but are here for other reasons so be warned never to part with any money for favours or meeting with someone who claims to offer a reasonable accommodation especially people who are coming from outside Nairobi. Do your own investigation and pick them from the crowd.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

yeah esp now that you will be carrying several thousand shillings with you

Thanks makiki for your great encouragement. In my DS 230 I listed the three kids with only their two names. In the kids DS 230 I listed the three names for each.Ofcourse the third name being my name(dad).
In the kids birth certificates which were obtained years ago have their two names but of course their parents names are listed too. Their passports have their two names also.

You are GOOD to GO so relax and wait patiently for June

He really ignored my question so i just removed it instead and put this post. You see some people ask things through private messages and when i ask on their behalf someone feels like am being bother. Anyway the one who is interested on finding out how reschedule should wait and see if dates will be available since this is a new month. I wish them an easy way to find out how they can get the dates coz the phones are not going through and the website says NO DATES AVAILABLE all the best fellows!!!

I sincerely apologize. I did not ignore you. I planned to respond yesterday then I ran out of Internet credit as I was working from the house. I am yet to re-schedule the interview electronically given that I am yet to receive my children's passports which I applied last week. However, I talked to the embassy and they said there is no problem, I can do that electronically.

i got married last year in Nov. i emailed KCC and they told me including her could disqualify my case so i opted not to. i hope it wont bring problems....

So does this mean your 2NL doesnt have her name? Mmmh when they will ask you if you are married what will you answer? Mmmh

Who Must Participate in the Interview

If a derivative applicant is following to join the principal applicant, do they have to be present at the interview?

Only the applicants who are listed on the interview appointment letter issued by the NVC must appear to be interviewed at the scheduled time. Applicants who will follow to join the principal applicant later will be interviewed separately. You should contact the Embassy/Consulate directly to arrange separate interviews.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3744.html

Make sure you inform the Consulate Office that you got married but dont intend to travel with her at the moment she will Follow To Join that is if you have the BALLS as Papasan puts it :p

I sincerely apologize. I did not ignore you. I planned to respond yesterday then I ran out of Internet credit as I was working from the house. I am yet to re-schedule the interview electronically given that I am yet to receive my children's passports which I applied last week. However, I talked to the embassy and they said there is no problem, I can do that electronically.

A thousand apologies !!!! Thank you for the information brother. Am sure the dates will be available coz the new month is here now. Cheers :D

So does this mean your 2NL doesnt have her name? Mmmh when they will ask you if you are married what will you answer? Mmmh

Who Must Participate in the Interview

If a derivative applicant is following to join the principal applicant, do they have to be present at the interview?

Only the applicants who are listed on the interview appointment letter issued by the NVC must appear to be interviewed at the scheduled time. Applicants who will follow to join the principal applicant later will be interviewed separately. You should contact the Embassy/Consulate directly to arrange separate interviews.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3744.html

Make sure you inform the Consulate Office that you got married but dont intend to travel with her at the moment she will Follow To Join that is if you have the BALLS as Papasan puts it :p

thats my plan.

Been selected again for the second time in a row. First time hubby applied for both of us, i got selected, this year we both applied, and i got selected again, he thinks am so lucky. My case number is 47***.

Been selected again for the second time in a row. First time hubby applied for both of us, i got selected, this year we both applied, and i got selected again, he thinks am so lucky. My case number is 47***.
YES you are lucky he must be a lucky man to have you :p hey start writing up your DSP122 and DS230 hahahaha lolest this is funny tho

YES you are lucky he must be a lucky man to have you :p hey start writing up your DSP122 and DS230 hahahaha lolest this is funny tho

And he prefers that i get selected coz i have better papers than his. Its weird, i got selected on the very first attempt, and the second. God loves me, he better keep the love going till July now.

Plese sambaza:p those blessing you are a luck person woh!

And he prefers that i get selected coz i have better papers than his. Its weird, i got selected on the very first attempt, and the second. God loves me, he better keep the love going till July now.
Pwahahahahaha he better keep the fire burning till July, what a nice feeling for a man :D

A thousand apologies !!!! Thank you for the information brother. Am sure the dates will be available coz the new month is here now. Cheers :D

Thanks for your understanding sister. As soon as I am able to re-schedule I will update you. I am assuming my children's passport will be ready by next week (I was told I check after 2 weeks). I also will plan to meet you within this month since we are in the same city.

Thanks again for every help you keep offering us here. GOD bless you and all the forum colleagues.

Blessings.

And we were not going to enter but i told him everyone on the forum has entered again so we did. So who else got lucky?

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.....Where my CN at?

I have been not selected for further processing, and it kinds hurt. But i will rejoice and be grateful to the Lord coz he still gives me another chance in the next DV2015. Lucky are those who wait on the Lord. I shall wait on Him till ma time comes. I am a winner in the house of the lord. To this year's winners all the best of luck, may the almighty Lord lead your way.
shabby .ug

Last edited by a moderator: